Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Finally! recovered from sat. night

My god, I havent been out in 2 month, my bro had a bench comp. sat. so we decided to go out and celebrate sat. night, I got absolutley juiced, and let me tell you I probably wont be going out for another two months, it took me two days to recover from that, LOL. Had a blast though, cant wait for next time.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I drank a lil w/ hs school friends when I went back for thanksgiving..but that was barely anything. Havent gotten drunk in forever I know what u mean

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I drank a lil w/ hs school friends when I went back for thanksgiving..but that was barely anything. Havent gotten drunk in forever I know what u mean
    OMG, the only thing I could eat the next day was a banana and some chicken and fries, lol. Im glad its tuesday now, Im right back on track again.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ive gotten that bad a few times..funny thing is..the next morning when u wake up and ur still drunk

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Ive gotten that bad a few times..funny thing is..the next morning when u wake up and ur still drunk
    lol, no doubt, I got like 3 hours sleep, I brought this broad home, im not used to having someone else in my bed so i had the shittiest sleep, so I get up to go to the bathroom and walk right into a wall, culdnt even stand straight, LOL

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    lol, no doubt, I got like 3 hours sleep, I brought this broad home, im not used to having someone else in my bed so i had the shittiest sleep, so I get up to go to the bathroom and walk right into a wall, culdnt even stand straight, LOL
    I do miss that a lil bit. Having it fvck with my workouts/strength outweighs the feeling..but thats to me. Haha ya when I used to sleep w my gf I hated it...haha me and her in my damn twin size dorm bed..I was about to kill someone..shes like "Ur shoulders are jabbing into me!" Ur too big for this bed...let alone adding me"

It's a once in a while thing for me, I feel so much better now that Im back in the routine.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup..same here. I actually think im due to get plastered one night. Last time was August 24th..that time was REALLY bad.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i hear ya bros i hate recovering from hangovers that shit throws me off track so bad i gotta drink like two gallons of water the next day just to feel right

Thread Information