Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

"Restricted Delivery"

So I was waiting for the mailman last Friday because I was moving out from this address which I had one final order of Test to arrive.

It was running late because of the Holiday mail I guess, but I knew it was going to be there soon.

The mail man pulls up and hands me a form to sign for an envelope that says on it "Restricted Delivery". I was like ' "What is this?" He says it's a registered delivery.

Man was I nervous so I reluctantly signed for it anyways because I knew that there was no gear in this regular sized envelope and I could not be set up for recieving it.

He hands it to me and leaves and I quickly open it to find that It is from an attorney representing an insurance agency stating that I am being sued 6300.00 for a car accedent I got into almost 2 years ago. (long story) .

I really thought I was in some serious trouble and cought for ordering gear with the whole "Restricted Delivery" note on the envelope.

BTW my gear did come in the mail the next day (Saturday) and I at least don't have to worry about that.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats some shit, isnt there a time limit though on sueing someone...

Steroid King is offline New Member

Question

i will read the rules...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid King
    reading the rules.
    yeah try www.dea.com or www.scammeplease.com

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    hahahahahah

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    thats some shit, isnt there a time limit though on sueing someone...
    There is a time limit and I think they are within it.

I was hit broadside by a 78 y/o lady who just had heart surgery 3 weeks prior. She is blind I swear and I will hire an attorney to proove it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    So I was waiting for the mailman last Friday because I was moving out from this address which I had one final order of Test to arrive.

It was running late because of the Holiday mail I guess, but I knew it was going to be there soon.

The mail man pulls up and hands me a form to sign for an envelope that says on it "Restricted Delivery". I was like ' "What is this?" He says it's a registered delivery.

Man was I nervous so I reluctantly signed for it anyways because I knew that there was no gear in this regular sized envelope and I could not be set up for recieving it.

He hands it to me and leaves and I quickly open it to find that It is from an attorney representing an insurance agency stating that I am being sued 6300.00 for a car accedent I got into almost 2 years ago. (long story) .

I really thought I was in some serious trouble and cought for ordering gear with the whole "Restricted Delivery" note on the envelope.

BTW my gear did come in the mail the next day (Saturday) and I at least don't have to worry about that.
    Never heard the term "Restricted Delivery" used for a "Registered" item...
    I do know that a mailman will lose his/her job if he/she ever loses a "registered" item.. maybe they just wanted to get your attention

Nismo is offline Member
    Or maybe you might be getting sued for hitting some one about 2 years ago and they barely got around to suing your ass. Either way man check that shit out ASAP. Goodluck!!!

Thread Information