Thread: OK I'm Done

OK I'm Done

We have a lot of intelligent people on this site. looks like i have made enemies with a few of you. My knowledge far exceeds most who post here. Those who disagree with me are those who can't stand new people coming on here with realistic answeres to your post. They would rather try and tear you down and look good instead giving you the facts. There are a lot of you who have PM'd me and I have answered back with facts and answered all your questions.

The problem is I can't give you an honest answere without having some of the younger inexperience people disagreeing and saying the old way is gone. I agree that we now have newer gear and I'm part of it, but I have all the time in the world to study it. I don't go by what friends say but by what medical research says. We have people like Johnnyb that his therories in regards to AAS I agreee with 100%. You guys don't want to hear that but only want to hear what you want.

Johnnyb and I and the other Mod's have lots of experience. Our knowledge would only be of help to you, not hurt you. But if you fail to listen, then you can suffer the consequences when they show up.

From this point on, I iwill answere a post once and only take PM's if you have a question in regards to my reply. .

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    Stop posting jibberish and you'll have more friends

Who gives a crap what most of these 18-20 year old babys think Tough.

When they have pay their own bills for a few years and don't have to ask mommy and daddy for money, I might listen to their opinions.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums

When they have pay their own bills for a few years and don't have to ask mommy and daddy for money, I might listen to their opinions.
    So you are the 80 year old mexican chick in the pic with Old man?? thought so!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums

Funny how most of the people who have a problem with his bullshit are not 18-20....

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    So you are the 80 year old mexican chick in the pic with Old man?? thought so!

Nice detective work......

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Nice detective work......
    Thanks!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    This thread says it all......

OK you GUYS

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Johnnyb and I and the other Mod's have lots of experience. Our knowledge would only be of help to you, not hurt you. But if you fail to listen, then you can suffer the consequences when they show up.
    That's your damn problem. You think you and the mods are the only people in the world with good experience and the rest are rookie kids. What you fail to do is realize that probably half these people that are giving advice to the newcomers have reach the goal you always dreamed of and you just can't accept it. Many have much more experience than you regardless of when they started. But, you can't be modest and humble enough to see or admit it. Just because they're not old and gray and their screen name doesn't appear in blue, doesn't mean they don't know they're shit. Remember, YOU are now a rookie once again.

Very true USMCSS

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    haven;t read all your posts but the ones i have read seem contradicting and of no real value to the board itself.. in the one i read you talk about not asporating cause thats how it used to been done... i think thats a pretty ridiculous comment to make, it takes like .5 a second to pull on the syringe and could potentially save someone from complications, so why tell people to not do it.... in the other thread you talk about your AS use over the years and how you trained with top pros... didn;t ask any questions really nor lend any advice.....

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i cant believe i read that whole other thread. is it really 106am already dam!

in before the lock ....

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    wow one more, get a grip on reality

chest6 is offline Banned
    sigh. Okay..You know more about aas than anyone in the entire world. #1. Maybe people would listen if you werent so damn cocky and jabbered on uselessly about how smart you are and how tough you are.

Thread Information