Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK you GUYS

OK you GUYS

I know alot about gear. I have over 50 cycles since 1976. When it comes to injecting I just inject. I mostly stay with the delts and have never asparated in my life.

I pick a spot on the body where muscle lies and I shot the thing. I could care less if it's the ass, delt, trap, quad or anywhere else. I ahve never had an infection and yes i have had lots of blood run out of me after polking. Fuucck it, i try not to make things to difficult when injecting. How about you and don't LIE.

Note: I have yet to see anurse or Doctor asparate when giving me injection and if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. If you ever get a doctor to asparate, let me know.

Tough
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-01-2005 at 09:22 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    I know alot about gear. I have over 50 cycles since 1976.

Tough
    Your stories change like the weather.One day you've ran gear for 7 years,another day it's something else.Do yourself a favor and stop trying to prove yourself soo much.And stick with just one of your bullshit stories.

THX

~Pinnacle~

Post 27...explain how 50 cycles are possible.You nclaimed in an earlier post you juiced for only 7 years.50 cycles in 7 years?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...17#post2285017

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...02#post2285302

You just said you never did delt injection until like a few days ago(see link). And now you claim you do mostly delts? AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Make up your mind. Anyone smell the bullshit besides me?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...02#post2285302

You just said you never did delt injection until like a few days ago(see link). And now you claim you do mostly delts? AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Make up your mind. Anyone smell the bullshit besides me?
    Bullshitters hall of fame..lol..

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    I know alot about gear. I have over 50 cycles since 1976. When it comes to injecting I just inject. I mostly stay with the delts and have never asparated in my life.

I pick a spot on the body where muscle lies and I shot the thing. I could care less if it's the ass, delt, trap, quad or anywhere else. I ahve never had an infection and yes i have had lots of blood run out of me after polking. Fuucck it, i try not to make things to difficult when injecting. How about you and don't LIE.

Note: I have yet to see anurse or Doctor asparate when giving me injection and if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. If you ever get a doctor to asparate, let me know.

Tough

I'm a med student, and I know EVERYTHING there is to know about medicine. That's right, I've been doing this shit since 1945 . . . . .

You wanna know why a Dr. never aspirates?

1. Doctors don't give injections, nurses do.
    2. If a doctor gives an injection, it's almost certainly in a patient with a line, which means the injection goes IV (intravenous). It's usually not recommended to aspirate a needle when it's stuck in a vein.
    3. Hospitals rarely do IM injections (unless you're on birth control), which means what they're injecting is meant to go into the bloodstream relatively fast. 250mg of test or 100mg tren , however, should not be injected directly into a vein unless you're really into euthanasia.

Bragging about not aspirating is like bragging about running red lights on a motorcycle. For those one the board who actually take you seriously, don't give bullshit advice. I'd stop supporting this board if an amateur read this post, didn't aspriate, and put some prop in an artery and had a heart attack. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!!!

Montgomery
    Montgomery
    Last edited by Montgomery; 12-01-2005 at 09:56 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Tough

Well then..... If u say it is so it must be.... And how the hell is aspirating difficult? it takes a few seconds... U know so much... yet this is dumbass advice....

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Post 27...explain how 50 cycles are possible.You nclaimed in an earlier post you juiced for only 7 years.50 cycles in 7 years?

Bro you have way too much time on your hands.....
    You need to go out and get some pussy....fast!!!

Easy fools. I guess I have to explain things in detail around here.
    Ok for you idiots in questioned.
    I cycled from the late 70's to the mid 80's. Again I cycled in the mid 90's. Now I've been cycling since 2002. I have over a total of 15 years of cycling, with 7 years straight on the early 70's and 80's. I used anabolics for professional business reasons and was under doctors care in San Gabriel calif.
    Doctors name Dr. robert kerr. In case you assholes don't know, he was world known and where all professional bodybuilders went.

So doubt my word and I'll tear you down on this forum as I follow this road on A/R.

note: I'll tell you this. In 1983 I was the strongest benxh pressure in the WWF

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    he posted something about how his day revolves around food and posting on this board. I think he needs to quit posting and start reading....if you're gonna say something say something truthfull....the stuff you say is dangerous and not usefull

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    here we go again
    incredible i've only done 5 cycles in my entire life , once per year that last 12 months
    Last edited by ajfina; 12-01-2005 at 10:17 PM.

I cycled from the late 70's to the mid 80's. Again I cycled in the mid 90's. Now I've been cycling since 2002. I have over a total of 15 years of cycling, with 7 years straight on the early 70's and 80's. I used anabolics for professional business reasons and was under doctors care in San Gabriel calif.
    Doctors name Dr. robert kerr. In case you assholes don't know, he was world known and where all professional bodybuilders went.

So doubt my word and I'll tear you down on this forum as I follow this road on A/R.

Seriously, are you drunk?

I am

dude if you have done what you claim u should look amazing and or have one hell of a build and judging by your pictures you know no more than me who is only 21. No one cares what you can bench just share/retain usefull info or dont post its that simple. A cocky attitude will get you no where in life. BUt im sure you already know this since you apparantly know everything that 50 cycles could teach you ....

:aaok****t

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    killer

Once again your arrogance is being dwarfed by your lack of intelligence.Also,I suggest you see a doctor about getting your meds re-evaluated.You are not only arrogant,pompous,and unintelligent.You are a nasty,mean,and very lonely individual.

~Pinnacle~

He's an internet thug. Ahahahaha!!!!!

sgt. slaughter is that you?

I love people that run their mouth behind the cozy confines of a computer....

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Old man, on your next cycle, try to do yourself a favor and not load your syringes with stupidity because it is really starting to show in your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    dude if you have done what you claim u should look amazing and or have one hell of a build and judging by your pictures you know no more than me who is only 21. No one cares what you can bench just share/retain usefull info or dont post its that simple. A cocky attitude will get you no where in life. BUt im sure you already know this since you apparantly know everything that 50 cycles could teach you ....
    Read some more of my post. In the mid 80's i broke my shoulder from bench pressing. In the 90's i was involved in a head on collision. I have almost 20 years away from weights in that time spand.

Let me ask yopu guys something as i see it all the time. From others...I haven't lifted in 9 months because of my job. Well shitheaddddds think about what a broken shoulder will do to you. I was never suppose to lift again. I have a post of a picture taken last year and one taken this year. I now weigh 25 lbs more then the picture this year. what do you want a 53 year old person to llook like after 20 years off. **** you guys look at arnold now. Does he look hugh.

Tell you what. I live in Baja and to make extra money, i fight underground here people my size. Has nothing to do with age. I haven't lost yet. You think i'm in bad shape, then it's your money I'm interested in. Just tell me a date you want to give it a go and you'll see what tough old man is about. Any takers as I a wait for all. If you 6'1" tall you and i have the battle.

I'll send you home crying to your mommies that an old man kick the shhhit out of you. feel froggy assholes?
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-01-2005 at 10:29 PM.

Read some more of my post. In the mid 80's i broke my shoulder from bench pressing. In the 90's i was involved in a head on collision. I have almost 20 years away from weights in that time spand.

Let me ask yopu guys something as i see it all the time. From others...I haven't lifted in 9 months because of my job. Well shitheaddddds think about what a broken shoulder will do to you. I was never suppose to lift again. I have a post of a picture taken last year and one taken this year. I now weigh 25 lbs more then the picture this year. what do you want a 53 year old person to llook like after 20 years off. **** you guys look at arnold now. Does he look hugh.
    Old Man,
    I'm gonna try and be nice. From your picture (nevermind your ugly wife) you look like a guy that does maybe 20 pushups in the morning listening to "YMCA" and now you think you da man. Stop. You are seriously getting an asswhooping here.

Originally Posted by USMCSS
    I'm sure you get all the ass you want old man. The sad part is that your American ass had to go south of the border to find a non-English speaking chick to screw you because you knew if she could speaking English, she would have booted you after about you 3rd sentence.

You are starting to echo too much..
    "I have over 40,000 posts..."
    "I know everything and you young ones don't know shit..."
    "My dick is little and you guys are just jealous..."

Since you claim to be so well liked on other boards, why don't you take a hint and go back there as we're already tired of you here.

Also, what the fvk is up with you blabbing about how many pm's you get? Nobody gives a rats ass!

Very true and PRICELESS!!

damn wwf in 1983...there wasnt even wrestlemania.

Once again your arrogance is being dwarfed by your lack of intelligence.Also,I suggest you see a doctor about getting your meds re-evaluated.You are not only arrogant,pompous,and unintelligent.You are a nasty,mean,and very lonely individual.

~Pinnacle~

We just want a 53 y/o man to grow up and quit bullshitting. You would get alot more respect. However, your insecurity and ignorance have brought you down.

and u say u were in the wwf and benched the most. i dont know the name of the guy but in the mid 80's there was a wrestler who bench pressed the most in the world. ill get back with u with his name.

By the way, a broken shoulder and head on collision are truly no excuse. Especially when they happened in the 80's and 90's.

or are you jesse "the body" ventura....

Maybe it's Jake the Snake.

Kamala? Coco be ware? Elizabeth?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    strongest bench presser in the wwf hmmmmm were you a former title holder

his pic with that stach looks like a combo of jesse ventura, jake the snake and the hulkster maybe a little sgt. slaughter

The bullshit just keeps gettin deeper and deeper....

dino bravo - 710 lbs

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I just have to say WOW, what he needs to do is a buy a bib for all that BS that is dribbling out of his mouth. Stick to one story, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    and u say u were in the wwf and benched the most. i dont know the name of the guy but in the mid 80's there was a wrestler who bench pressed the most in the world. ill get back with u with his name.
    Got Insulin ,
    Are you thinking of Bill Kazmaier who bench over 300 kilos and wrestled WWF? He was more early 90's.

Quick!!! Everybody Dawn Your Lifevests And Start Paddling Before We Drown In The Shit!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    dino bravo - 710 lbs
    hell yea should have thought of that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information