Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member

Question Coveting thy neighbors wife?????

One of my clients gave me some tickets to the Heat game on Monday night. I have been to his house before and I have met his wife. She is a really nice girl (29) and has a great personality. She also has a killer ass and some hot ass tatas. All of this coupled with a beautiful face and legs you want to suck on for a week.
    Anyway, I go to his house to pick up the tickets and his wife answers the door (He was not home). She is wearing this sweater and her fuggin HEADLIGHTS O O are completely on. Thank God I have mastered the art of eye concentration to eye when I am speaking. It is quite useful, esp. w/ women that have large boobs in your face.
    So we start to talk and she is smiling and talkng to me about working out (my peripheral vision is scanning the hooters, I'm a pro) and dieting. Finally, I tell her I need to go, b/c the game was going to start.
    So I have been thinking about her every now and then, and I feel weird about it. I knew I should not have rubbed one (3 so far) out to her
    I am not the type to make a move on anyones girl, much less their wife. I don't cross those boundaries, ever! However, I still have a sh*tload of testosterone pumping through my system and I feel guilty for not being able to control this fantasy.
    Any thoughts, except stop whacking off to your clients wife?

*Edit* This is not my actual neighbor. I just used "neighbor" in the title of the thread as a euphemism.
    Last edited by Keyser Sozey; 12-02-2005 at 12:31 AM.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    was it more than just regular conversation? if she was acting forward and gave off some vibes then she may not be a faithful wife. who knows.

dammit next time use your peripheral camera phone to get pics.

I don't know her too well, but she was being extremely nice and I had to cut her off. She would have kept on talking it seems.

Man, I swear those sh*ts almost poked my damn eyes out. She is really caliente.

Btw, I know he has been unfaithful to her, so she may be looking for some new tubesteak. I don't want to get shot though.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    what he dont know wont hurt him!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    I don't know her too well, but she was being extremely nice and I had to cut her off. She would have kept on talking it seems.

Man, I swear those sh*ts almost poked my damn eyes out. She is really caliente.

Btw, I know he has been unfaithful to her, so she may be looking for some new tubesteak. I don't want to get shot though.
    hahah man im sure it was hard to cut her off and leave. anyway married women is where i draw the line. even if they are whores and mess around im not gonna contribute to that chaos.

with that said ive slept with a couple married women. . i felt bad afterwards. ah shit what am i saying, if you dont care about your client then go for it. i need a beer.

dude, its your neighbor, one thing goes wrong and your ****ed because you gotta live there, u trying to fulfill a fantasy may just turn into your day to day life becoming a living hell. Also, he knows where u live, not like you can just hit it and go home where your safe.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    dammit next time use your peripheral camera phone to get pics.
    LMAO..shit everyone is so damn funny today.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    hahah man im sure it was hard to cut her off and leave. anyway married women is where i draw the line. even if they are whores and mess around im not gonna contribute to that chaos.

with that said ive slept with a couple married women. . i felt bad afterwards. ah shit what am i saying, if you dont care about your client then go for it. i need a beer.
    I've never slept w/ a married woman, and a few good ones over my lifetime have sprung up. Still, my conscience would kill me. Either my conscience or the double odd buck that is shot at my head

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    dude, its your neighbor, one thing goes wrong and your ****ed because you gotta live there, u trying to fulfill a fantasy may just turn into your day to day life becoming a living hell. Also, he knows where u live, not like you can just hit it and go home where your safe.
    Nah, Stacked. The title says "thy neighbor," but it was a metaphor. This guy lives no where near me.
    Hahaha, I doubt I'd hit it anyway. 99.99% sure I wouldn't.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dunno dude..Im really against cheating i fvkcin hate it..tempting tho i know

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im not saying that you stated you would..just puttin that out there. You seem like you wouldnt do it..but i feel ya

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    what he dont know wont hurt him!
    It might hurt me

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im not saying that you stated you would..just puttin that out there. You seem like you wouldnt do it..but i feel ya
    It gets really hard, Chest

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Here's a twist...If she knows that he has cheated, she may be thinking "I'm gonna hurt this SOB so bad - he won't see straight from the tears"
    And guess who just happens to walk in to her evil plan!?
    It's Keyser Sozey!

Be careful - you could end up bein her beech!

Keep rubbing till the thoughts go away - at least there's no chance for a gun to the head that way.
    Last edited by TADOLFI; 12-02-2005 at 12:43 AM.

As much as I'd love to say I wouldnt, its different when its there on the table, I probably would. She may have just been trying to be freindly though, u really need to distinguish b/ freindly and her coming on to ya.

actually, now that I re read your post, you say its your client. Nah, it could really ruin your reputation, and your job is more important than a piece of ass

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Here's a twist...If she knows that he has cheated, she may be thinking "I'm gonna hurt this SOB so bad - he won't see straight from the tears"
    And guess who just happens to walk in to her evil plan!?
    It's Keyser Sozey!

Be careful - you could end up bein her beech!

Keep rubbing till the thoughts go away - at least there's no chance for a gun to the head that way.
    This is what I wanted to hear....

actually, now that I re read your post, you say its your client. Nah, it could really ruin your reputation, and your job is more important than a piece of ass
    Definitely. I can't risk my reputation. This guy was referred to me by a former client of mine, which proves your point.

SHE IS FVKKIN HOT THOUGH

SHE IS FVKKIN HOT THOUGH

Think about it, the guy was cool enough to give you tickets to a game, and your going to tag his wife, thats a pistol whip bro

SHE IS FVKKIN HOT THOUGH
    Rub it out buddy - rub it out

Think about it, the guy was cool enough to give you tickets to a game, and your going to tag his wife, thats a pistol whip bro
    lmao
    I am not going to tag her, SIS. Just relieving some dirty thoughts.

Rub it out buddy - rub it out
    Thanks coach

chest6 is offline Banned
    rubbbbbbbbbb on

Anytime - Find that pic that was posted up for Swolecat - it should help take your mind off of things.

Well - off the "neighbors wife"

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    im sure she is hot but that guy might seems cool until he snaps and turns into norman bates

Well - off the "neighbors wife"
    Hahaha, That is one hell of an ass in that pic.

Here we go - Try this.

All ready found it - you sir are a quick study.

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    im sure she is hot but that guy might seems cool until he snaps and turns into norman bates
    Seriously, absolutely nothing has happenned except in my mind. I did not even flinch while talking to her.

Norman Bates proceeding to cut Keyser's dong off while he Master Bates

Here we go - Try this.

All ready found it - you sir are a quick study.
    I watch Jeopardy ED, or at least EOD.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Keep it discreet cuz and let her make the move on you. Just keep playing Mr. Nice guy and keep throwing her compliments and she'll eventually give into temptation. She won't be able to resist the Sozey sweetness and charm. Plus she likes the fact that you're a young stud. She probably wants to experiment with a younger man so here's your chance mah nukka. Remember you only live once so live it to the fullest I would do it in a heartbeat, but that's just me.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe he'll ask you to take his wife to vegas for a convention?? you know what they say.. what happens in vegas stays in vegas..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Fvck her man

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Keep it discreet cuz and let her make the move on you. Just keep playing Mr. Nice guy and keep throwing her compliments and she'll eventually give into temptation. She won't be able to resist the Sozey sweetness and charm. Plus she likes the fact that you're a young stud. She probably wants to experiment with a younger man so here's your chance mah nukka. Remember you only live once so live it to the fullest I would do it in a heartbeat, but that's just me.
    All around good advice on all aspects.

~SC~

Hard Head is offline Member
    Don't do it.

She will tell him and then the husbands won't let you train their honeys anymore.

Just keep rubbing it until it goes away. OR:

Here is a visual for ya, you are banging his hottie wife and the dude comes up behind you, either with a baseball bat or his wiener in hand. Either of those options sound appe****g? Not to me.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I do not know what you do (or if you own your own business) or work, but if you worked for me and you ****ed a client......I would fire your ass.

Don't be stupid. There are other hot chicks out there.

And this is coming from someone with minimal morals and is basically a whore himself.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    pics?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Don't do it, married women are a hassle, (I banged alot of them, sluts )
    Married women are lonely, they will talk forever if you listen.(they are also easy as hell if you listen to what they have to say, their husbands are tired of listening to them , but they will turn on you and say you where "attacking" them to make dipshlt jealous )
    I see a bunch of married, lonely, horney women at my salon every day, they are a headache.

p.s. banging other dudes wives is one reason(robbers mostly) I carry a glock at all times (liscensed to carry and i'm on private property in my stores)

p.s.s. the cops protect me from these pig husbands, when they use to call (don't bang married chics now, pain, not any "morale" problem) with their shlt, I would call up the local cops (they're cool here, they tan at my store, no I didn't fvck their wives) and they would tell the guy to get lost or charged w/ harassment. Fvck em'
    Last edited by goodcents; 12-02-2005 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    maybe he'll ask you to take his wife to vegas for a convention?? you know what they say.. what happens in vegas stays in vegas..

Thats true, but the herpes follows you home on the airplane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information