Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Moving In With G/f!!!!! Ahhhhh

well the time has come where my girl and i have decided to buy a place together. WHAT WAS I THINKIN WHEN I SAID YES!!! i live in philly, she lives in lancaster. we have been together off and on for four years. so its pretty serious. i have been sidetracked by other women a few times (if ya know what i mean) but lately i have been faithful. I do love her. Just im gettin scared of being tied down now ya know. So we just bought a real nice place in Lancaster city. Its a two bedroom apartment. We have no neighbors around us so thats a plus (no bangin on the walls when i play my music loud) the best part of the place is that everything is included except cable. our landlord pays ELECTRIC, heat, water, sewer, trash. We have a large front deck, very nice sized living room, small as$ bathroom though. we are only payin $475. im payin $840. for my one bedroom apt. i have now so its a great deal. its close enough to my job (im transferring) only thing is, is that shes makin out like a bandit... all her family lives out there and mine all lives in philly so im leaving everyone behind. now i used to be a navy brat so moving alot doesnt really affect me but now that im gettin older and tryin to settle down my family is gettin more and more important to me. i mean im lookin forward to meeting new ppl and learnin a new area. also now i gotta find a reliable source, but im movin to bum f^ck egypt so who knows how long thats gonna take. sorry this is so long i just wanted to get this out... anyone have any experiences like this??? how did it go?? did you move out the first month? haha any views or opinions are welcome.. thanx
    Last edited by Dukkit; 12-02-2005 at 10:22 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dang bro.. good luck.. you've already made the decission.. so keep on building your relationship.. buying a house/apt isn't the same as getting married.. but it might be to her.. good luck though
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hard Head is offline Member
    If you aren't married and it doesn't work out, you can always just pack your shit and bug out. You might be on the hook for some rent but at least you didn't **** up your life. I think living together is a good way to 'test drive' a relationship to see if you should take it further. Now, you being a city boy might not groove on living in the country but at this point, that is the least of your worries.

Best of luck to you and I hope it works out for you!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    dang bro.. good luck.. you've already made the decission.. so keep on building your relationship.. buying a house/apt isn't the same as getting married.. but it might be to her.. good luck though
    In 7 years it will be

tempbrit is offline Member
    It only takes 5 years in some states.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    It only takes 5 years in some states.
    I'm live in PA and common law marriage was abolished in 2004 so I guess he's safe. I looked after you said it was only 5 years in some states............ 5 years is nothing that can pass in a blink of an eye and your maried......... give a brutha a chance to get out

lol thanks man, living in the country will be a welcome relief, i have gotten sick of all the "thugs," killings, robberies, home invasions and all the hoohah that has become of philly. you guys have a point in that if it doesnt work out, i can move out and onward. so thats a plus. thanks for the replies

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    good luck bro.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    shit in Tx if you live with a woman for 6 months its common law WTF is up with that???

dizzam!!! is that true? wow i would never move in then. i would just keep on livin at my mums house, lettin her cook for me and do my laundry. ahh im gonna miss those days

Thread Information