Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Thats not what I said and Iron is right, the seals would have them for breakfast.
    can i ask you what u base that on?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    can i ask you what u base that on?
    They get hungry real fast...be careful......

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Easy Peasy - the SAS would get called in to rescue the Americans (again) and they would win.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    lmao..fabreeze, if you post a reputable link with hard evidence, then I would believe you. The seals are one the most elite and highly trained combat forces in the world. For you to say "Their not that good dood" makes you sound like an idiot. So, where is the link???

Kustjägarna (Coast hunters): Known as one of the toughest in the world. Recently got visited by the US Marines and Navy Seals, but as the Americans couldn´t keep the same pace, they aborted the training together

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Easy Peasy - the SAS would get called in to rescue the Americans (again) and they would win.

Yes yes, sas always butting in.

MUWHAHAHAHAH the french

LINK ?

lmao..fabreeze, if you post a reputable link with hard evidence, then I would believe you. The seals are one the most elite and highly trained combat forces in the world. For you to say "Their not that good dood" makes you sound like an idiot. So, where is the link???
    no no i didnt mean they are bad, they are one of the best in the world thats for sure, i just said that the coastal hunters won in several of those championships

RA

Kustjägarna (Coast hunters): Known as one of the toughest in the world. Recently got visited by the US Marines and Navy Seals, but as the Americans couldn´t keep the same pace, they aborted the training together

Couldnt keep pace ROFLMAO..NOW I KNOW YOUR A LIAR.

Couldnt keep pace ROFLMAO..NOW I KNOW YOUR A LIAR.
    dude stop beeing ignorant, for once ur soldiers got served

I am sorry guys but the biggest things going for American armed forces are wealth/equipment and strength of numbers, they are not really thought of as that highly trained outside of the US.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    -SEALS

-Marines

-Ninjas

who else is good?

foreing legion

spetznas

Im guessing just about every countries top elite military unites are comperable to eachother. Doesnt matter if they are russian, american, chinese, swedish or ukranian.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

Link?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    farre if its a swedish link plz post it and Il read it and vouch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Link?
    gimme a min and ill lookit up

I am sorry guys but the biggest things going for American armed forces are wealth/equipment and strength of numbers, they are not really thought of as that highly trained outside of the US.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    That is true. The US used to be excellent at training, but now they depend more on equipment than training, except the Special Forces. They need to improve on training again.

every 2years (or maybe it was 4) the scandinavian speciakl forces train with the us special forces. they were all equal, but when i said that the navy seals couldnt keep up the pace, well that wasnt it, i was wrong and i admit it, i did some research and they had to cancel the training due to one of the seals got in a state of chock coz of the extremly cold water..

I'm afraid it's true, I'm not saying they're crap, just not as good as brainwashed, propaganda-fed Americans like to think.

When our boys were being sent out to the gulf their biggest concern was not the Iraqis but the trigger happy Americans.

I read about an RAF helicopter pilot who got shot at as he flew over an American convoy - the Iraqis don't even have any helicopters!

In the first gulf war we actually lost more men to "friendly fire" (the Americans) than we did to the Iraqis.

Just watch Farenheit 911, the scene where all the American soldiers are blasting away at anything that moves with heavy metal blaring out of a stereo - morons!

If you really want to join something hardcore IronFreakX why not look into the french foreign legion - I saw an awesome documentary on them a few months back, they have bested US special forces in training exercises many times.

oh and im still searching for the link to the championship thingy i told u about

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'm afraid it's true, I'm not saying they're crap, just not as good as brainwashed, propaganda-fed Americans like to think.

When our boys were being sent out to the gulf their biggest concern was not the Iraqis but the trigger happy Americans.

I read about an RAF helicopter pilot who got shot at as he flew over an American convoy - the Iraqis don't even have any helicopters!

In the first gulf war we actually lost more men to "friendly fire" (the Americans) than we did to the Iraqis.

Just watch Farenheit 911, the scene where all the American soldiers are blasting away at anything that moves with heavy metal blaring out of a stereo - morons!

If you really want to join something hardcore IronFreakX why not look into the french foreign legion - I saw an awesome documentary on them a few months back, they have bested US special forces in training exercises many times.
    Hisssssssssssssss!!!!!! Heresy!!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hisssssssssssssss!!!!!! Heresy!!
    'tis true, they are bad asses.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ninja will win?

Why, they will change themselve into invisible and take the flag!

I dunno anything bout em...but I end up working for the French Gov rite??

No thnx

American Forces only.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    'tis true, they are bad asses.
    Actually I'm playing the role of arrogant American today. Anyway................. **** you NotSmall! You British slag! We run things, **** the French! U.S.A! U.S.A!

I dunno anything bout em...but I end up working for the French Gov rite??

No thnx

American Forces only.
    Yeah, on reflection you don't want to bite off more than you can chew.

Yeah, on reflection you don't want to bite off more than you can chew.
    seriously, ur comments dont annoy me...they make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Actually I'm playing the role of arrogant American today. Anyway................. **** you NotSmall! You British slag! We run things, **** the French! U.S.A! U.S.A!
    For future reference k.l.g you needn't say "arrogant American" it will suffice just to say "American".

seriously, ur comments dont annoy me...they make me laugh
    Good, I'm not trying to piss anyone off, I just enjoy a bit of banter!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    team america

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    i would probably win, cause back in 82 i could throw a football quarter mile... could u really? yea, wow betcha you could trow it over those mountains...

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    i would probably win, cause back in 82 i could throw a football quarter mile... could u really? yea, wow betcha you could trow it over those mountains...
    If the coach would have put me in the game we'd be state champions no doubt in my mind

Nismo is offline Member
    Hahahaha one of the funniest posts I have ever read. The ninjas would win though seriously

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh ninjas are trained hardcore in being sly mofos, theyd just hide and pounce on the others with the knives. Also where are the SAS, they have always been badass!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Yeh ninjas are trained hardcore in being sly mofos, theyd just hide and pounce on the others with the knives. Also where are the SAS, they have always been badass!
    #43!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no-one comes anywhere close to the sas!even you americans have gotta admit that??

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    no-one comes anywhere close to the sas!even you americans have gotta admit that??
    Blinkered Americans admit nothing!

RA

With much respect I must disagree big guy.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    With much respect I must disagree big guy.
    you would have to dissagree wouldnt you!!!!moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

RA
    you would have to dissagree wouldnt you!!!!moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

lmao..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information