Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

This would be a awsome device

This is a gizmo I would love to se.

Small and portable, about the size of a cell phone. With it is a wireless link to a pair of glasses. On the glasses it can project images, text, everything like that. Also some small kind of thing you put in your ear to hear music.

It would have a constant wireless broadband connection through some next generation cell phone net. So you could use it for everything, watch tv, watch movies, get the latest news from both papers and tv. read e-books, browse the net , send emails ect. It would also work as a cell phone.

Everything in one handy device that works everywhere.

Now flash forward 20-30 years and you could get rid of the glasses and earpluggs. Nanobots would project images directly on the retinas(or maby stimulate the vision center in the brain directly) and same for sound.

Now dont tell me this wouldnt be the coolest gadget ever

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    nanotechnology is some crazy shit for sure......Saw a program on it on the discovery channel or the history channel and it said that one of things that could go wrong with it is that something could go wrong in their programming and say a nano bug was created to eat up oil spills, it could start eating any carbon based material and would be able to reproduce and even if one of these nano bugs programming got messed up it would regenerate itself creating billions of itself w/ the incorrect program and eat everything on earth thus causing the end of life as we know it.........pretty crazy huh?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    This is a gizmo I would love to se.

Small and portable, about the size of a cell phone. With it is a wireless link to a pair of glasses. On the glasses it can project images, text, everything like that. Also some small kind of thing you put in your ear to hear music.

It would have a constant wireless broadband connection through some next generation cell phone net. So you could use it for everything, watch tv, watch movies, get the latest news from both papers and tv. read e-books, browse the net , send emails ect. It would also work as a cell phone.

Everything in one handy device that works everywhere.

Now flash forward 20-30 years and you could get rid of the glasses and earpluggs. Nanobots would project images directly on the retinas(or maby stimulate the vision center in the brain directly) and same for sound.

Now dont tell me this wouldnt be the coolest gadget ever
    No thanks!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    soon enough, technology is growin so fast, u never know...

Thread Information