Thread: Do any of you..

chest6 is offline Banned

Do any of you..

Ever have people that try to challenge you in like an exercise/supplement argument? There was this girl last night first she asked if I was taking steroids like a million times then, its "You know, you better keep working out, cuz when you stop, it will turn to fat." She also said after you take steroids your muscle turns to fat when you are done. This is the same girl that didn't know what a pullup was later in the conversation. Anyone ever come across people like this, that claim they know it all and you are wrong and they are right??

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    **** them chest mate thay just don't understand

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    lol abbra cadabra poof you're muscle turns to fat..i love it...i dont even argue b/c some ppl are soo stuborn i just nod my head lol

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I tend to just brush those ignorant people off.The arguement can get very intensive, especially if alcohol is involved.
    4 things you dont talk about with strangers is money, religion, politics, and steroids .

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i get it all the time i just say i dunno to all there questions, enless there really interested and they want to be corrected

chest6 is offline Banned
    I actually didnt argue very long. She was like 5 5 100 pounds and didnt know what a pullup was. I got up and walked off after awhile..

haha Ill agree with the 4th one 305...for sure. She wasnt saying they were going to kill you though at least. It was funny cuz my friends are are big too and shes like yall look like you all take steroids . Oh well..

copenhagen is offline Member
    some people only know what the "media" tells them. the best thing about bodybuilding is that most people don't know about it. alot of people try to say they "workout" but they have no idea what real bodybuilding is.

chest6 is offline Banned
    well ya..if they ask for advice nicely id be glad to help them. When they get argumentative..thats when it gets old

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    tell her " yeah dont you know evreyone takes steroids " thats what i said to a chick when she said to me " you have vainy forarms and i was told you can only get vainy arms if you take steroids "

icedudez is offline Member
    here are some funny quotes from people i know ( all totally out of shape and never work out)
    " steroids WILL kill you"
    " steroids WILL **** you up"
    " taking protein isn't natural and is cheating"
    " im going to use creatine over the summer to bulk up"

when i say " its all about diet really"
    they reply with a troubled look on their face " really,do you think so?im not so sure"

****ING BASTURDS! lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha ya..my friend has veiny ass arms and ppl are always saying he takes steroids

chest6 is offline Banned
    This girl was like how do I get bigger..I was just getting sick of it and I was like eat lots of chicken, tuna, lean meat, eggs, brown rice, oats, and yams and ull get big. She was like...no..I'll just get really fat! This girl does cardio like 2 hours a day...and I was like for one..take it easy on the cardio.

lol... i hate the people that say " but i eat so much and i just cant gain the weight, i mean i tried,so i gave up and quit the gym "

chest6 is offline Banned
    I say this then...Im like eat every 2 hours and I give them a big layout. Then...theyre like thats not realistic I wanna eat 3 meals a day. I say, you rest my case, thats your problem. guess u dont wanna gain weight

lol so true...waste of time really. another thing that annoys me is that i go to like a fitness gym so there arent really any big guys there, and people look at you funny when your squatting and training calves, then you talk to them and you say " i want big legs" and they look at you funny like thats plain weird, basturds!

one of the trainers at my gym claims " shoulders take care of themselves, you dont need to train shoulders", i was so angry, i wanted to punch his lights out because if i was startin out i might have believed him and not trained shoulders,lol!

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahaha yeah man..I never work chest and I have a 55" chest..right. Yeah me and my friends were intense as hell doin legs last night and we got a lot of weird looks. Leg press I was like about to die and people were like what the hell

lol i know...they look at you weird because unlike them your actually using a gym for what it was built for! gimps!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    hey chest sorry about my little sister...i'll tell her to stop messing with you......damn i know i told her..

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    but muscle does turn into fat when you stop taking steroids . but you can turn that fat into muscle. and steroids shrink your penis, but not your balls.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Talk about the complicated mechanisms of muscle growth, use ‘big’ words like 'anabolic ’ and 'catabolisim'. Also talk in a manner that the subject being discussed is one that a drunk, retarded monkey, would know and understand. This will shut the idiot up and have the added benefit of making you look 100 times smarter than they ever could be.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Talk about the complicated mechanisms of muscle growth, use ‘big’ words like 'anabolic’ and 'catabolisim'. Also talk in a manner that the subject being discussed is one that a drunk, retarded monkey, would know and understand. This will shut the idiot up and have the added benefit of making you look 100 times smarter than they ever could be.
    dont worry..I bring out the big words with others that try to get in a serious argument with me. 90% of the time..theyre like im tiring of arguing and then they change the subject.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    dont worry..I bring out the big words with others that try to get in a serious argument with me. 90% of the time..theyre like im tiring of arguing and then they change the subject.
    Because they know that they are wrong and that you know what you are talking about.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i find though once you start defending steroids and giving facts, they automaticly make assumptions that u juice, then they tell there freinds and it gets harder to get laid...until u take ur shirt off or wear a beater then they dont seem to care..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i find though once you start defending steroids and giving facts, they automaticly make assumptions that u juice, then they tell there freinds and it gets harder to get laid...until u take ur shirt off or wear a beater then they dont seem to care..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Ever have people that try to challenge you in like an exercise/supplement argument? There was this girl last night first she asked if I was taking steroids like a million times then, its "You know, you better keep working out, cuz when you stop, it will turn to fat." She also said after you take steroids your muscle turns to fat when you are done. This is the same girl that didn't know what a pullup was later in the conversation. Anyone ever come across people like this, that claim they know it all and you are wrong and they are right??
    why are you talking to fat girls?? this type of woman will be of no use to anyone till she finds the man she can make cower...

or admits that she is a failure, and becomes a lezbo..

jk

Yea, people like that make me laugh.. i just say.. dang.. they taught that wasn't true in science class in HS.. forget college..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    dont get me started in my one class we are talking about supplements and how they might give an athlete an unfair advantage and we debated well I did with this guy who said "theres a guy on our track team who takes creatine and it's not fair. After we get done ruinning we have to lift and he is all pumped up to and stronger than all of us and blah blah. He gained so much muscle over the summer" HMMMM. I tried to explain without bringing AAS up but I had to They wouldnt even think about the thought of someone juiceing. If they knew anythig they would know creatine dosnt make you an animal who could lift twice a day and still be full of energy. This school is full of people with a lot of book smarts but no common sense

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha..this girl was 100 pounds..i told her what pullups were and she was like im so light i could do like a thousand..i would be floating in the air and I would never come down. I was laughing so hard when I left..she wasnt very bright.

Haha ya if they freak out about creatine you bring up steroids and they would be like AHHH and faint

Ya..I wasn't arguing with her about steroids as much as just workout out. I never mentioned anything about steroids..I just argued muscle does not turn to fat. She asked if I took steroids at the beginning and I said no. I try not to talk to ppl about them cuz they assume you do like luca said..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Don't talk to ppl who don't know what they r talking about..

also hard to argue with ppl who think they r always right

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Don't talk to ppl who don't know what they r talking about..

also hard to argue with ppl who think they r always right
    ya like i said above eventually I walked off. Didnt really argue all that long. Yup my ex was like that..thought she was miss steroid expert

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    My neighbors wife looked at my arms once and said,"That's not real." I said,"You want me to put you in a headlock and we'll see how real it is?" I hate people that think that you just stick a needle in your ass and wake up the next morning with big muscles. Like there's no work involved.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well..steroids do add an inch to your arms as soon as you take them.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    My neighbors wife looked at my arms once and said,"That's not real." I said,"You want me to put you in a headlock and we'll see how real it is?" I hate people that think that you just stick a needle in your ass and wake up the next morning with big muscles. Like there's no work involved.

My blood pressure just shot throught the roof thinking how pissed that makes me.

****ing assholes have no idea the amount of dedication and hard work go into this lifestyle (AAS or Not). I would have bent her over and shoved it up her big pink ass and made her scream 'Its real".

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    My blood pressure just shot throught the roof thinking how pissed that makes me.

****ing assholes have no idea the amount of dedication and hard work go into this lifestyle (AAS or Not). I would have bent her over and shoved it up her big pink ass and made her scream 'Its real".
    Hm..I wouldn't mind that. People think this shit just pops up. I get bigger..people are like are you juicing. I lose weight people are like thats easy all you have to do is run. Well..if you run there goes your precious muscle u gotta have a good diet and go low on the cardio intensity asshole. Diet is the hardest part by far...cant wait til I can get good food

TADOLFI is offline Member
    You guys are right - quite a few people just think it's a bunch of muscle heads throwing weights around and releasing frustration. They have no idea how important the food, cardio, rest and intensity is for any of us.

I raise my voice at work and I have people sayin crap like "oh no, roid rage !"

(Some day I should just go off and throw bodies around - but then I can't buy my stuff cause I'll be outta work)

Sucks to be big and in good shape.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya i know man...

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Its funny when people say that people on AAS have small di@k$ because they shrink. I always tell them that they probably always had a small one and its just an excuse. I think guys w/small dick$ go around saying that the roids caused it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha ya man u got a point

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

Actually she has an incredible body for someone with two kids. Nice and tight and petite like a high school girl. Makes me want to hit it even more.

Thread Information