Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

I hate you Swolecat

Just wanted to say I have started your leg routine, the high reps one.. So yesterday after finishing squats I am trying to act all normal because there's these two cuties there.. Well as I am walking to the change room my left leg kinda gave out and I fell on my face in front of em... ...It's ok they thought it was funny.. pretty sure they were laughing at me not with me! lol good routine though man thanx!!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL... thats funny. i need a new leg routine is it posted in the workout forum??

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It happens to the best of us....great post.

apocalypseRC51 is offline Junior Member
    ya, link please? Legs are one of my favourite workouts.... I like hard, kill me routines...

i guess its the thread "obvious training reminder" thread, good post

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Needsmore gets gheyer as the days get longer..... eesh....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    When I saw the title of this thread, and not the author, I thought, "Oh God, WTF NOW????"

The routine is not posted here I don't believe, no.

Make sure to STRETCH after you do it, and stretch the next morning as well, preferably after you ride a bike a bit to loosen things up, mobilize the lactic acid, bring blood into the areas, etc. It'll help tremendously w/the soreness you will experience not only the next day, but the SECOND day after.

~SC~

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    thats just asking to get poked in the ass............

Well post it dude

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Is this a Swole program you've paid for or just some advice hes given in the forums?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Post it up if it is OK with SWOLECAT.. I could use a new leg workout.

decadbal is offline Banned
    just do alot of calf raises.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Is this a Swole program you've paid for or just some advice hes given in the forums?

Nah, this was a freebie dealt out.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Nah, this was a freebie dealt out.

~SC~
    I can see why it gets frustrating, you charge for workout routines, and basically helping people reach their goals. You come on here, offer advice and pretty much do the same thing, but its all free. Its good that needmorestrength is acknowledging you. Theres alot of people on here, who costantly bash advice given and take certain members for granted.

I can see why it gets frustrating, you charge for workout routines, and basically helping people reach their goals. You come on here, offer advice and pretty much do the same thing, but its all free. Its good that needmorestrength is acknowledging you. Theres alot of people on here, who costantly bash advice given and take certain members for granted.
    U know the saying, "you never miss things until they are gone."

Thanks for the post Messy.

~SC~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    So what's the routine already?

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i use that leg routine Swole posted to its great i could hardly walk down the stairs in the gym the first time i did it my legs kept giving out.. i'm glad i got it when i did, it was some fine advice Swole, thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    i use that leg routine Swole posted to its great i could hardly walk down the stairs in the gym the first time i did it my legs kept giving out.. i'm glad i got it when i did, it was some fine advice Swole, thanx
    come on quit braging and post it! my legs dont grow

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    Good to hear you liked it, thank you for sharing!

If anyone has the layout, feel free to post it!

I don't have it, as SILLY as that sh*t sounds, it's TRUE!!!!!

~SC~

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i have it printed at work, i might have it saved too, if no one posts it by tomorrow i can since i have nothing to do but sit on my butt alone at work

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    I'm using it, works great, can't walk for a good 3 days after, already making a huge difference...neway it went something like this, SC can fine-tune the details that I'm going to try to remember...

start with 4 or 5 sets of leg extensions and curls at high rep:

the leg extensions/curls are together one set, thus you do a set of extensions lets say then quickly move on to curls, then rest for about 2 minutes...thats one set..

do this with a weight you can do about 15 reps of , at a "3/2 tempo"...3 seconds down, 2 seconds up.

this will get your legs ready for the 5 sets of squatsfrom personal experience, at this point you're already cursing SC and the ground he walks on)
    ...newho

5 sets of squats at a weight you can do 15-20 reps of, also at a 3/2 tempo...SC mentioned that u wanna do a weight that u can physically do 15 of, and mentally get to 20 with...thus the last 5 should be so hard and painful that you'll wanna... (insert some funny exaggeration here)...

he mentioned a little about proper squat technique among other tidbits I won't try to remember....the main points I remembered were to make sure you're pushing with ur heels, have ur feet slightly more then shoulder width if u like, with toes very slightly pointed outwards...the 3 seconds down will obviously be nice and slow, and the 2 seconds up will be somewhat of an explosion...

he also mentioned that "ass to the floor" technique is bs and you really only need to go down to a 90 degree angle at the knee pretty much...make sure you feel the force in the hip and not the lower back...if u do, focus the push on the heel of ur foot, as stated above..oh and make sure you dont bend ur back at the top of the rep, keep it nice and straight and squeeze the hell out of ur legs at the top.

thats pretty much what I remember, it works great, burns like hell, and I'd recommend you bring some sugared/salted water or gatorade etc if u dont already...cause I lose like 5 pounds of water everytime i do this routine, you'll wanna make sure your electrolyte levels dont fall too low, almost passed out...

neway, thanks SC, fix what you need to...enjoy everyone

The last musclemag hada retarded leg workout with superset/high rep squats/other excercise/squats,then rest.... havent tried it, but it looks insane.

Legday tomorrow tho, im trying this routine. I like not being able to walk

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    bump for leg workout. come on.. make me hate swole please...

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    bump for leg workout. come on.. make me hate swole please...

its already posted...

how the hell do i use smiley faces things, is there a list?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    same thing happened to me one day, thats what makes this funnier. did legs REAL HARD at my summer gym, and as i was walking down the steps outside, i took the first step easily, and the 2nd step i took, my support leg spasmed, went out, and i fell down the rest. The lady who saw it asked me if i was OK amid my laughter.

From then on, i used the railing on leg day......

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    we have an elevator and stairs at my gym haha

seanw is offline Banned
    SC I just joined the list of haters. Today was leg day and I just gave it a try. Apart from almost throwing up, I am walking like I have a large carrot up my arse. Great workout bro !!!

**** i must have missed the thread.. which forum is it in? title?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    **** i must have missed the thread.. which forum is it in? title?
    Its posted above but ehere it is again.

I'm using it, works great, can't walk for a good 3 days after, already making a huge difference...neway it went something like this, SC can fine-tune the details that I'm going to try to remember...

the leg extensions/curls are together one set, thus you do a set of extensions lets say then quickly move on to curls, then rest for about 2 minutes...thats one set..

do this with a weight you can do about 15 reps of , at a "3/2 tempo"...3 seconds down, 2 seconds up.

this will get your legs ready for the 5 sets of squatsfrom personal experience, at this point you're already cursing SC and the ground he walks on)
    ...newho

5 sets of squats at a weight you can do 15-20 reps of, also at a 3/2 tempo...SC mentioned that u wanna do a weight that u can physically do 15 of, and mentally get to 20 with...thus the last 5 should be so hard and painful that you'll wanna... (insert some funny exaggeration here)...

he mentioned a little about proper squat technique among other tidbits I won't try to remember....the main points I remembered were to make sure you're pushing with ur heels, have ur feet slightly more then shoulder width if u like, with toes very slightly pointed outwards...the 3 seconds down will obviously be nice and slow, and the 2 seconds up will be somewhat of an explosion...

he also mentioned that "ass to the floor" technique is bs and you really only need to go down to a 90 degree angle at the knee pretty much...make sure you feel the force in the hip and not the lower back...if u do, focus the push on the heel of ur foot, as stated above..oh and make sure you dont bend ur back at the top of the rep, keep it nice and straight and squeeze the hell out of ur legs at the top.

thats pretty much what I remember, it works great, burns like hell, and I'd recommend you bring some sugared/salted water or gatorade etc if u dont already...cause I lose like 5 pounds of water everytime i do this routine, you'll wanna make sure your electrolyte levels dont fall too low, almost passed out...

What is really good about this style, is that if you use this routine ONCE per week, and do it for like 2-3 months, when you go back to your "regular" squat poundages and routine, you should notice that your poundages have SKYROCKETED!!!!!!

Not only can you physically squat far more now, you can do so w/far more ease, as this leg workout CONDITIONS you very well too, making all of your other lifts far easier as well, and you may notice that OTHER lifts improve as well as a result of this.

~SC~

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll give it a shot myself...

im gon do legs today if i can amke it to the gym b4 they close and give it a try.

oh, there it is. i'm a lazy reader, sorry. that's why i missed it, just scrolled pass it.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I'll try it too.

Looks like the workout it a hit Swole, just imagine if all these leechers actually paid for it!

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Its posted above but ehere it is again.

...newho

Nah thats pretty much it good job!

What is really good about this style, is that if you use this routine ONCE per week, and do it for like 2-3 months, when you go back to your "regular" squat poundages and routine, you should notice that your poundages have SKYROCKETED!!!!!!

Not only can you physically squat far more now, you can do so w/far more ease, as this leg workout CONDITIONS you very well too, making all of your other lifts far easier as well, and you may notice that OTHER lifts improve as well as a result of this.

~SC~
    Agreed I actually did two leg workouts last week and for the second one I did lower weight and what I could do for 5 reps a month ago I did an EASY 10!! amazing... and yes I do bang out some cardio and stretch before/during/after.... I cure you every set lol

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Agreed I actually did two leg workouts last week and for the second one I did lower weight and what I could do for 5 reps a month ago I did an EASY 10!! amazing... and yes I do bang out some cardio and stretch before/during/after.... I cure you every set lol
    Glad to hear my protocol is working for you.

Happy New Year brutha!

~SC~

Looks like the workout it a hit Swole, just imagine if all these leechers actually paid for it!
    Nah, this is a hook-up for the masses courtesy of myself. I'll be doing more of this type of thing in the future, because I feel that I know a sh*tload of things that WORK, and that could benefit a ton of people.

As far as people paying, I've more than enough clients who are willing to do that for a comprehensive fitness package that includes far more than just a leg workout. You can never charge for everything bro, that takes care of itself, and when you help out freely and use the goodness of your heart to help others progress, what you reap comes back tenfold.

Trust me, it does.

~SC~

seanw is offline Banned
    Nah, this is a hook-up for the masses courtesy of myself. I'll be doing more of this type of thing in the future, because I feel that I know a sh*tload of things that WORK, and that could benefit a ton of people.

As far as people paying, I've more than enough clients who are willing to do that for a comprehensive fitness package that includes far more than just a leg workout. You can never charge for everything bro, that takes care of itself, and when you help out freely and use the goodness of your heart to help others progress, what you reap comes back tenfold.

Trust me, it does.

~SC~
    Cant wait SC, my legs are still killing me from Friday

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information