cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

I think I have the McRuns.

Damb him, and all his delicious fatty foods. I forgot my lunch today, and the only place close by to work is a McDicks. So I'm standing in line, thinking about what to order... "Maybe a grilled chicken burger... those don't look that gross. I Guess I could pick off the shit on the outside of those chick strips. Or maybe I'll just get a salad and wait untill I'm done work..."

I waited, and waited, and then waited some more. Eventually the line-up subsides, and I'm next. All of the sudden... BANG! My brain explodes and I forget everything. I order a BigMac meal... and I even get it SUPERSIZED. Large coke... Hell Yeah! I can hear myself ordering it, but have no control.

I pay for my order, and walk dazed to my car. Bag still unopen, I'm too shocked at myself to look at what I bought. I drive back to work, and make my way back to my desk. I can hear my stomach grumbling from being empty. So I shamefully eat the meal. I can feel the fatty fries lubricating my stomach, waiting for the burger. I open the container, and pick up the burger. It's smaller than I remember. So I take a bite. MMM... It takes so good. I quickly devour that delicious burger, and wash it down with the coke.

Now, an hour later it hits me. My stomach grumbles. GRRRRM (sound from my tummy.) I start to feel HOT. Not sexy hot, but uncomfortably warm hot. My shirt feels tight. I need to take off my tie, and unbutton the top two buttons. I'm still sweating. Somethings not right. I start to panic. My brain is starting to become mush again. "What's happening to me?" Then, I burp. But it's not one of those "Burp the Alphabet" burps... no, it's a very full "something is wrong" burps. I frantically look around my desk for anything. I notice a large coke... Hmm... that's not it. I see the Big Mac's box. It's flipped open, and under the lid there is some writing. I get alittle closer to read it. "Watch Your Fries" Uhoh! I realize that I'm about to watch my fries come back up. "GGGRRM-bubble-bubble" My stomach keeps making noise. Now it's making that "I just drank 8 protien shakes, and am going to have diahrea." I realize that I'm fighting a losing battle, and that the McDonalds food is going to be coming out one way or an other.

I make a mad-dash to the bathroom. I'm running faster than the Flash. I'm almost there when "PPFFF" Oh NO! I think I didn't make it. I sneak into a stall, and discover that it was only gas. PHEW!

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... nothing. Nothing coming out. Now I'm getting pissed. WTF! I guess I can't go? I head back to my cubicle (after washing my hands first ofcourse) and continue on with my day.

I continue sitting here, wondering "When will that McD's come out?" I'm nervous. My stomach is still making noise, but it is calmer now. I think I'm going home early.

Either that, or I'm goint to run fast, in the oposite direction of the earth's orbit, and if I run faster than the speed of light, I would be able to go back in time and stop myself from being such a dumb-ass.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    this happens to me after pizza. just grab a magazine and enjoy the next 30 minutes on the pooper waiting for the magic to happen.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I concur

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going home now, but I'm kinda scared. I have a 45 minute drive home (highway), and it's -20 outside. I don't wanna have to pull over when it's this cold! If anyone hears about a highspeed chase in Canada, because the driver had the runs... you'll know the official story behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    this happens to me after pizza. just grab a magazine and enjoy the next 30 minutes on the pooper waiting for the magic to happen.

WTF?!? 30 mins just for that?!?! gotta have 30 mins no matter what, AT LEAST!!!! its a good ole time, sitting there!! AHHHhhhh!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Don't forget to McWipe!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    LMAO...ohhh damnnn haha

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Everyone is pointing at you and laughing now...haha

Thread Information