Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    Guys, I do appreciate the advice and different perspectives.... I also think having a girl who talks to you about everything in her life and who you can talk through your problems with and verbally communicate your relationship (the good and the bad) is something that definatly doesn't come along often and shouldn't be taken for granted. I know many bedroom problems come from very poor communication, ie not communicating desire, fantasies, strengths/weaknesses, happy/sad etc....

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    Just my thoughts. I am on my second marriage and the 1st one lasted all of 2 years. We were to young. This time I got it somewhat right. We have made through 8 years so far and going on 9. I will tell you some months there is sex several times a week. Other months as little as 2 or 3 times. I have found the more hectic it is around my wife, the less intimate she will be. It doesn't get any easier
    Remember, when you are thinking of marrying a girl, you are also thinking of settling down. You should have done just about everything, sexually speaking, already or you have somethings to try with her. Never the less, as with "most" marriages, the sex life will slow down. Remember, I said settling down. I hope you wouldn't make a commitment for life with some one based only on sex. As another poster said, if it is a problem now, it could only get worse. And by then you will be to angry to do anything about it. Good Luck..........

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what, I have a suggestion.

You can rub one out whenever you want in private... and if she gets curious as to whether or not you wackin' it, just tell her no, and that you're alright. And just act like the no-sex isn't a big deal to you. And just be close to her. I'm sure she'll come around when she see's you're not after her all the time. Worth a shot. I've got to say be weary not to push the issue of no sex. And I'de be worried about saying "we need to see a sex therapist" because then she'll feel bad and ashamed like their is something wrong with her. It's also near the holidays and people are under stress, so you got to take that into concideration.
    Just give it some time, and dont make it such a big deal.

jondoe6 is offline New Member
    I am young and definatly not ready for marriage yet. That being said, I definatly think we have a future together.... ever since day one things have always been so easy for us... We are both such passionate people that share many interests and spending time with her is great (i've had other gf's before where the word chore comes to mind)... I'm also happy to report that the school semister (she's a new highschool home edc teahcer) is winding down and I think the break will be nice (for both of us, i'm wirting exams now)... Our sex life has returned to normal... I would definatly like to thank the recomendation from notsmall, getting her to orgasm while i'm down on her is a great move that i have previously not paid much attention too... she loves it and I get horny texts from her while i'm in school and it's great! Perhaps this little variablility to our routine was just the ticket.... Many of you out there said to be careful and not to get stuck in a gonowhere sex relationship.. .I seriously cant agreee more, I think the sex aspect is definalty one of the most important parts of a relationship... If it doesn't workout in the bedroom, and neither party is happy, it is bad news from there... luckily i feel that is a senario that doesn't apply to my relationship. Happy holiday's everyone.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by jondoe6
    I am young and definatly not ready for marriage yet. That being said, I definatly think we have a future together.... ever since day one things have always been so easy for us... We are both such passionate people that share many interests and spending time with her is great (i've had other gf's before where the word chore comes to mind)... I'm also happy to report that the school semister (she's a new highschool home edc teahcer) is winding down and I think the break will be nice (for both of us, i'm wirting exams now)... Our sex life has returned to normal... I would definatly like to thank the recomendation from notsmall, getting her to orgasm while i'm down on her is a great move that i have previously not paid much attention too... she loves it and I get horny texts from her while i'm in school and it's great! Perhaps this little variablility to our routine was just the ticket.... Many of you out there said to be careful and not to get stuck in a gonowhere sex relationship.. .I seriously cant agreee more, I think the sex aspect is definalty one of the most important parts of a relationship... If it doesn't workout in the bedroom, and neither party is happy, it is bad news from there... luckily i feel that is a senario that doesn't apply to my relationship. Happy holiday's everyone.
    I'm glad to hear things are better for you bro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information