needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Doctors or medically inclined

Ok.. the love of my life....
    well she suffers from slight bouts of depression a couple times a year.. She is currently going through one.. She is very very stressed with exams and other things in her life which doesnt help.. She is also an extreme worrier...
    Well basically in the last couple of weeks, she has suffered with nasuea almost everyday and she pukes very often! She is often tired , she had some blood tests done and they want her to come in and discuss them..
    I was wondering if anyone had some ideas.... Im worried
    thanx

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    wow bro that sucks, i've been depressed before but i would never get nasues from it..if i was u i would tell her to clear a day out, for just u and her. just relax and take the day easy, do what she likes to do, take her mind off exams and any stress. then that night make a dinner with some candles and shit, im talkin real sexy like. after that run a nice bubble bath and make some sweet lovin. im talkin the marathon if she needs it to work the kinks out. if she wants give her a massage somewere in there too. key is make her relaxed and her mind off things, good luck...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe it has something to do with hormones but Id suggest a professional doctor. Sometime it can be psychological other times stress.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Do not worry. Most depression can be controlled through medication and/or therapy. Maybe it will go away when school and the other things are taken care of.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would just let her know that you are there for her and maybe try to plan a nice dinner if time permits and really let her know how you feel about her, when i have been so down, one of the things that got me through it was my current girlfriend....

Most would have left me but she stuck through it and i love her so much for it and the sky is the limit, we have recently had issues with my working out and dedication to it but they are improving little by little.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    She may have given herself an ulcer. Don't make things worse worrying about it now. Wait til you get the test results back and discuss it then. In the mean time make it clear to her that you'll be there no matter what. You sound like one of the good guys.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Give her lots, and lots of love and support. I'm pretty much in the same boat as your gf. I suffer bouts of depression too, she helps me through it everytime. But I'm still frightened that I'll scare her away, but she is a huge pillar of strenght for me, I'm sure yours looks at you for the same support.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Maybe it has something to do with hormones but Id suggest a professional doctor. Sometime it can be psychological other times stress.
    Actually she does have some hormonal issues! So it could be related

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I would just let her know that you are there for her and maybe try to plan a nice dinner if time permits and really let her know how you feel about her, when i have been so down, one of the things that got me through it was my current girlfriend....

Most would have left me but she stuck through it and i love her so much for it and the sky is the limit, we have recently had issues with my working out and dedication to it but they are improving little by little.
    Thanx for your reply.. We've been together for about three months, and I want to spend forever with her.. Its good to hear that signifigant others really do help

Well look at guys when there test is low after an AAS cycle. Some fall into depression

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Give her lots, and lots of love and support. I'm pretty much in the same boat as your gf. I suffer bouts of depression too, she helps me through it everytime. But I'm still frightened that I'll scare her away, but she is a huge pillar of strenght for me, I'm sure yours looks at you for the same support.
    Hey bud, sorry to hear about that...
    Shes scared that I will leave, she hates the fact that shes got to put me through it.. But I want to be put through it.. Nobody's perfect, but despite her "issues" (I dont consider it an issue) shes perfect to me.. I wish she could understand that I accept it as part of her and I love everything about her, even this

thanx everyone else.. Your replys mean alot

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Is that the little sweetheart in your avatar?.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Is that the little sweetheart in your avatar?.
    No thats my mistress on the side

cb25 is offline Banned
    there's only so much you can do for her brotha...she needs professional help. if it's to the point where she's vomiting, etc...then she definitely needs to see someone.

just reassure her that you're there for her...help to take some of the stress off of her shoulders, help out in any way that you can, or that she'll let you. you can help, but only to a certain extent.

Just an update....
    she went to the docs.. the puking was due to an intestine infection! so that has subsided.. the onslaught of depression was caused due to her body trying to fight off the infection, and her antibodies are quite low, she has to have shots for a couple months to increase them.. but shes doing good
    We're going to Toronto after exams for a lil get away

chest6 is offline Banned
    seems like a quick road to recovery..good stuff

thanx man.. Im releaved.. I believe I might actually "L" this girl lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    good feeling aint it

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    thanx man.. Im releaved.. I believe I might actually "L" this girl lol

OMG!!! Go see a doctor!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm happy to hear it. Good luck bro. It's a beautiful feeling when you know you've found the one. Not a night goes by that I don't look at my wife and know this fact.

Thread Information