Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I bet you showed that door who was tuff! I bet that door will never mess with anyone else again.
    Grow up idiot

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Grow up idiot
    Funny, I think that's what alot of people thought when they read your first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Holy Sh*t, IFX. Whisky, beer, tequila and wine??? I would have been too busy vomiting.
    Seriously, if you know you get aggressive when you drink, then limit yourself. You could end up hurting someone else, or something bad could happen to you.
    I Hope you feel better.
    I dont/cant. When I reach a certain point of being intoxicated I end up drinking alot more...some people just shouldnt drink...

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont/cant. When I reach a certain point of being intoxicated I end up drinking alot more...some people just shouldnt drink...
    Hahaha. I know, I know, I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

I had the same problem. Except I drank every night. I had been "saved" by fine doctors and nurses on a couple of occasions. When I said I quit, I meant it.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO. Iron it really doesnt sound like you drank THAT much. It just sounds like you cant hang! and wine is for girls!!!!!!!

J/K

I like the part that you smoked hash with the cab driver. LMAO only in Egypt i guess!
    I've been in your shoes many times, but usually because of xanax

ANyways enjoy these times now when your young buddy, but remember you will have to chill out with getting that wasted soon enough.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    well I got this from a fight and breaking thru a door about last year....this time is much worse

damn bro u better quit drinking that looks extremely painfull i've punched shite being drunk but damn ur hand looks crazy and i hope they heal up fast for u bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    LMAO. Iron it really doesnt sound like you drank THAT much. It just sounds like you cant hang! and wine is for girls!!!!!!!

J/K

I like the part that you smoked hash with the cab driver. LMAO only in Egypt i guess!
    I've been in your shoes many times, but usually because of xanax

ANyways enjoy these times now when your young buddy, but remember you will have to chill out with getting that wasted soon enough.
    Xanax...mmm yummy tombstones are the shit seems like ur out for 30 hours or smth!!!!

yeah those cab drivers smoke up all the fvcking time....cant blame em

I really wanna quit all that shit tho...but I am gonna miss it

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    I had the same problem. Except I drank every night. I had been "saved" by fine doctors and nurses on a couple of occasions. When I said I quit, I meant it.
    Did you quit alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    damn bro u better quit drinking that looks extremely painfull i've punched shite being drunk but damn ur hand looks crazy and i hope they heal up fast for u bro.
    Thnx bruh ...looks worse than it actually is

Did you quit alone?

Nope, went to rehab..

Do not pass go, do not collect 200$.

It started at about 18, and spiralled out of control more and more till i was about 22. Finally I realized I had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Nope, went to rehab..

Do not pass go, do not collect 200$.

It started at about 18, and spiralled out of control more and more till i was about 22. Finally I realized I had a problem.
    some people think i should go....but i sometimes go for 2 months without drinking....an alcoholic needs to drink ED rite?

some people think i should go....but i sometimes go for 2 months without drinking....an alcoholic needs to drink ED rite?

not really..

that part about you consuming more and more booze as you get drunker is a really bad sign. I was the same way. Its a form of alcoholism in itself. Other people slow down as they start to get buzzed, because their bodies arent craving more booze.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Well personally, i was DEEP into drugs and alcohol for years, and i mean DEEEEEEEEP! I never meessed with heroin, meth, or oxycoton's because i really didnt know anybody who fvcked with that stuff. ANd the people who did take OC's were retarded. but as for alcohol, coke, and barbituates such as xanax. I was deep in that game using and de****g. After many arrests and many horrible times i still kept using. Then one day i literally said i'm done taking all this crap and that was it. So rehab isnt always the answer because i've seen many people go into rehab and come out, just to get even more fvcked up, but the main point is that YOU have to want to quit nobody can make you.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Well personally, i was DEEP into drugs and alcohol for years, and i mean DEEEEEEEEP! I never meessed with heroin, meth, or oxycoton's because i really didnt know anybody who fvcked with that stuff. ANd the people who did take OC's were retarded. but as for alcohol, coke, and barbituates such as xanax. I was deep in that game using and de****g. After many arrests and many horrible times i still kept using. Then one day i literally said i'm done taking all this crap and that was it. So rehab isnt always the answer because i've seen many people go into rehab and come out, just to get even more fvcked up, but the main point is that YOU have to want to quit nobody can make you.
    Yeah I used to deal too, hash mainly....I dont see it as being wrong or nething its a plant...which grows naturally..and im selling it...how is that illegal ....got 1000 in the 1st week....easiest money ive ever got

Yeah and rehab is full of drugs neway...Id be tempted...

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn man..that aint good. I thought I was bad when I get drunk once every 6 months

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That doesn't sound like a fun time out at all to me.

~SC~

I second that motion.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    youza window shoppa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information