spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Replica Watch ROlex

Seeking opinions on those that have one.. and the quality of this

http://www.fineluxurytime.com.cn/submariner040.htm
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen quite a number of Rolex replicas. The most recent replicas are almost unidentifiable from the real thing. The weight matches, and the Rolex insignia is on the inside of the clip you use to tighten it.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    However, I wouldn't get one. I'd rather save that bit of cash and get a real nice "lower class" watch, if you will.
    JMHO

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally i will never wear anything fake again in my life. I've worn fake tag's and fake rolex's, and ofcourse fake diamond earings. But never again. i got myself some real diamond earings and it feels so much better knowing that they are real. I'm still saving for a real Rolex though0

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    http://www.clubreplica.com/products_...6cffa949a0cccd

thats a good one for a decent price, but this is the one i bought about 2 months ago... below

http://www.clubreplica.com/products_...4b183fccb067fe

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Talking about spying!.

I'm in work at the moment, clicked onto one of those links for the watch and immediately received an email offering me replica watches in my hotmail account!.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah they look real, but some are very cheasy cuaes they're light and flimsy. the first thing u can tell when its a fake it by looking at the second hand. real one have a very very small tick almost looks like a smooth movement, fakes just have a tick for every second...

harl is offline Associate Member
    I had a fake one about 10 years ago, just like the one in the pic....bought it at a swap meat for $50. After a month the "gold" started to rub off.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The company you are thinking about Spy is a major supplier of Grade 1 Japanese to most of the other sites that sell them. The quality is so good that they pass for the swiss replicas and often are sold as such for upwards of $1,000.

Stick to all stainless steel in any of the models and you will be fine. If you want Gold go with a swiss replica where they use solid 18k/ on the two tone bands. The all gold watches are still only triple wrapped in 18 and even that wears after a few years.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Check this all stainless steel model(daytona) and it's on sale right now too!

http://www.fineluxurytime.com.cn/daytona080.htm

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    whats the point in getting a fake??? if you cant afford one save up for one,
    rolex are to old looking anyway very good time piece but old looking imho,
    now a better watch is Breitling Crosswind,,,,wooow thats nice

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I have a real year 2000 GMT Master II with red and black bezel. I also have a japanese movement fake sub, that was still over a thousand dollars. The fake is pretty good. The clasp size is wrong, smaller more subtle details are distinguishable to a trained eye.

The face is not fully flat, the tritium (glowing shit) is not completely level and the Rolex insignia in not as raised as the real one....very small details but details none the less. The strap is nice tho, but the bezel clicks too loud, the real rollie you can't really hear it when your turning it....again small details.

The over finish and quality especially on the watch face is just not there on the fake...but, I'll wear it if I go to a seedy club or bar or to mexico.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Replica Watch ROlex-rollie.jpg  
    Last edited by Dally; 12-05-2005 at 09:39 AM.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    whats the point in getting a fake??? if you cant afford one save up for one,
    rolex are to old looking anyway very good time piece but old looking imho,
    now a better watch is Breitling Crosswind,,,,wooow thats nice
    because its just plain stupid to spend that kind of money on a watch. i have about 50-60 grand worth of fine watches. all except one or two were gifts. buying used is also an excellent option. 6000 instead of 20000 makes alot more sense.

sakolig187 is offline New Member
    Dude that fake sub isnt that bad. I sell em and the only thing that the one in the photo is slackin on is the date. The fake ones tend to give off a yellowish background behind the number of the date like the ones prior to 1990. The new ones give off a more white. Plus the real ones markers luminesce in the dark. Instead of spendin $7100 + tax just go with a fake one. It woulda be better if you can find an Italian fake rather then Japanese cause there almost exact replicas an movement.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not go with a cheaper but still nice brand like the russian Buran. I never saw the point in fakes

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    because its just plain stupid to spend that kind of money on a watch. i have about 50-60 grand worth of fine watches. all except one or two were gifts. buying used is also an excellent option. 6000 instead of 20000 makes alot more sense.
    plain stupid???? are you for real??
    buying a fake watch makes no sense at all, save up for the real thing and dont be a fake yourself, anybody who knows about watches can tell a fake and why pretend to have one ? unless your one of them guys with champagne lifestyle and water income,,,,dont be a fake save up for the real thing,,,nothing better

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I have a real year 2000 GMT Master II with red and black bezel. I also have a japanese movement fake sub, that was still over a thousand dollars. The fake is pretty good. The clasp size is wrong, smaller more subtle details are distinguishable to a trained eye.

The face is not fully flat, the tritium (glowing shit) is not completely level and the Rolex insignia in not as raised as the real one....very small details but details none the less. The strap is nice tho, but the bezel clicks too loud, the real rollie you can't really hear it when your turning it....again small details.

The over finish and quality especially on the watch face is just not there on the fake...but, I'll wear it if I go to a seedy club or bar or to mexico.
    haha.. love the middle finger and maraxus avatar in the backround.
    and nice watch!

plain stupid???? are you for real??
    buying a fake watch makes no sense at all, save up for the real thing and dont be a fake yourself, anybody who knows about watches can tell a fake and why pretend to have one ? unless your one of them guys with champagne lifestyle and water income,,,,dont be a fake save up for the real thing,,,nothing better
    i disagree. i can have any trinket money can buy. just dont see spending 20 grand on a watch. same as 250 grand for a car. did it once many years ago. got it out of my system. car is a car. rather spend money on family and people that dont have as much. no need to impress people that probably spent their last dime on a rolex. not to mention a 30 doller casio keeps the same time.

i disagree. i can have any trinket money can buy. just dont see spending 20 grand on a watch. same as 250 grand for a car. did it once many years ago. got it out of my system. car is a car. rather spend money on family and people that dont have as much. no need to impress people that probably spent their last dime on a rolex. not to mention a 30 doller casio keeps the same time.
    i think your missing the point,,,
    if you cant afford a real one save up for one, thats if it doesnt affect your family(thats one for you) and they dont miss out, and who mentioned 20 grand? a good rolex is a lot cheaper my friend, and i never said anything about a car, and if your not trying to impress people with your fake rolex why buy it? just get a cheaper watch then,,

if you cant afford a real one save up for one, thats if it doesnt affect your family(thats one for you) and they dont miss out, and who mentioned 20 grand? a good rolex is a lot cheaper my friend, and i never said anything about a car, and if your not trying to impress people with your fake rolex why buy it? just get a cheaper watch then,,
    As much as i agree, you guys are starting to hijack this thread. Spywizard wanted opinions on the watch. that is all.

agreed. the president goes for like 20 retail thats why suggested used. anyway my point was that people either break themselves trying to afford something just to try to impress the wrong people. if you like the look then the fake is fine without the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    As much as i agree, you guys are starting to hijack this thread. Spywizard wanted opinions on the watch. that is all.
    in these troubling times please lets not use the term hijack

in these troubling times please lets not use the term hijack
    lol

I got the watch cause I always wanted one...I didnt want the look, I didnt want the name to impress anyone....

I wanted it for me. I wanted it ever since seeing it on Magnum P.I ... I had a huge crush on Higgins and he seemed to like magnum and I wanted to be magnum to attract higgins.

I also have a Jaeger-LeCoultre reverso duo and a few omegas and tags. I just like watches...for many reasons...and not one of em, is to impress anyone. Its for me.

PERIOD.

I got the watch cause I always wanted one...I didnt want the look, I didnt want the name to impress anyone....

I wanted it for me. I wanted it ever since seeing it on Magnum P.I ... I had a huge crush on Higgins and he seemed to like magnum and I wanted to be magnum to attract higgins.

I also have a Jaeger-LeCoultre reverso duo and a few omegas and tags. I just like watches...for many reasons...and not one of em, is to impress anyone. Its for me.

PERIOD.
    thats classic. i used to have the magnum car! lol.

PERIOD.

well said bro.

About omega. You got to admit the 70's constelations and seamasters where supremer. God they have the perfect design. I would kill to get ahold of a constelation with a black dial that is angled and squared and the rest of the watch gold or gold on steel.

thats classic. i used to have the magnum car! lol.

SCHWEET.

hopefully you didnt rack the miles up on it and sold it off before the value dropped too much.

I've seen some on autotrader for cheap....but, then again I seen some for expensive as hell...its all about the condition. Really nice look that car has tho...the newer ones still looks wicked.

and Johan...the omega's are a good watch. Really good actually, I have a Deville which is the gold on gold super super thin and a older seamaster....not bad, no problems, but they're collectin dust right now...somewhere around the house....

hmmmm where the hell are they

SCHWEET.

hopefully you didnt rack the miles up on it and sold it off before the value dropped too much.

I've seen some on autotrader for cheap....but, then again I seen some for expensive as hell...its all about the condition. Really nice look that car has tho...the newer ones still looks wicked.

and Johan...the omega's are a good watch. Really good actually, I have a Deville which is the gold on gold super super thin and a older seamaster....not bad, no problems, but they're collectin dust right now...somewhere around the house....

yea actually bought 2 of them put some work into them and sold them. never drove either one. have seen them in miami for like 25k in decent shape. have a 88 mondial which are also cheap enough to find. bought that one in 93 i think. fun as hell to drive. p.s. the omega seamaster chrono is a nice lookin watch.

if you got a digital camera plz take a shot of the seamaster and post it is it a automat?

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Check this all stainless steel model(daytona) and it's on sale right now too!

http://www.fineluxurytime.com.cn/daytona080.htm
    yep, that's the one..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

the issue is, i am in the Midwest, I work with bankers.. I can't drive the BMW i want to, for fear of the image that it will portray.. the watch is for people to see and admire.. remember, to be successful, you have to have a tan.. and people like to do business with successful people..

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    the issue is, i am in the Midwest, I work with bankers.. I can't drive the BMW i want to, for fear of the image that it will portray.. the watch is for people to see and admire.. remember, to be successful, you have to have a tan.. and people like to do business with successful people..
    couldnt a nice omega or buran watch have the same effect as a fake rolex?? Some of the older omegas are beautifull but doesnt cost much over 700$.

yea, i'm still thinking about it.. i found a used one for $2650.. the one i want is $7200... might just wait till spring..

Rules

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    I don't care i love my fake one!! lol the fake still cost me $600 and i just can't see myself spending much more on a watch..anybody that asks i tell them it's a replica and they don't even believe me, they think i'm being modest haha

just a thought that popped into my head.

But if you are around people fairly rich there is always the chanse you will run into someone that knows there watches and beeing cought with a fake would maby not be that good for image.

I wish I had 2000 to put on a watch

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    just a thought that popped into my head.

But if you are around people fairly rich there is always the chanse you will run into someone that knows there watches and beeing cought with a fake would maby not be that good for image.

I wish I had 2000 to put on a watch

exactly....what happpened when I saw my buddies new "Rolex"

uh...sorry they dont make those color combo's homo....ehehehhe

anyway, if you get a fake, then get one that is a classic, one that isnt a two tone gold and steel with a blue bezel and gold face with diamonds etc etc....they dont make em like that....actually they do but, some color combos and other things aren't produced and only are in fakes.

cant fool me tho.

I wouldnt buy a fake. Ive just bought an Omega Seamaster GMT and its the dogs bolloc*s ..........you just cant beat the real thing

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Here's a good thing about having a fake....I just paid friggin $450 to get my Movado repaired. If it was a fake I would have ditched it and gotten a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Here's a good thing about having a fake....I just paid friggin $450 to get my Movado repaired. If it was a fake I would have ditched it and gotten a new one.

thats what happens...when you buy fukin JUNK

just jokin lover.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    thats what happens...when you buy fukin JUNK

just jokin lover.

You still owe me about $500 for the other night so maybe you can get me a new watch. One of those Baby-G's. Pink please!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information