Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I got two. The first is easily when I pulled 200kg in the deadlift the first time. I had just recovered from a back injury so it feelt SO good.

The second is when my 2 old lifting buddies got this idea to slap eachother in the face when working out to get angry and lift more. Now my buddy started doing barbel curls and my other buddy started slapping him in the face. After a few reps my buddy wanted to squeese out a assisted rep but my other buddy just slapped him hard 2 times. This made him freak out and he threw away the barbel and was gonna punch the slapper clean out damn I was laughing.

d74mr is offline New Member
    I've got a couple...

I've been lifting for a little bit less then a year. When I started I was pretty weak. I had trouble knocking out reps w/135lbs on the bench press. I felt really, really good when I was able to bang out reps with two 45s on each side. Yeah, I wasn't setting any records, but still... that was a good day. I'm knowing closing in on 300. Three plates on each side... that'll be the day.

I have no idea how much weight it is as the idiots that put together the machine didn't label the plates, but when I lifted 17 out of 20 plates on the seated cable row.... Nice feeling. Just the other day I sat down at the machine after some guy who was bigger than me was doing reps with this horrible form. You know, leaning waaaaayyy back to pull up the weight. I sat down and used the same weight w/ absolutely perfect form. That felt pretty nice.

Lifting the whole stack for standing overhead tricep cable extensions for reps... Cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information