Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

you would be amazed at what law enforcement is capable of

I have a friend who is in the police department and he does alot of undercover work. he was at some CIA building and he walked into a maximum security place... he walked into a room and there was a big virtual globe on the on the wall.

My friend asked "whats that" and the guy says "give me a cellphone number."

my buddy gives him his sons cellphone number... the globe zooms into the state... then the town then the High school and displays on the screen room 412 xxxxx high school... ..

my buddy was like thinking holy shit... then the guys says watch this all of a sudden he could hear the teacher in the room through the kids cellphone... the guy activated the phone from the cia building as a tap...

HOLY SH!T thats scary.. imagine how easy they would find out all of your business

mass junkie is offline banned
    you have got to be shitting me

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Seems a bit unbelievable IMHO. Dont you need warrants to tap phones?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    WTF?.....never heard of that... crazy shi* though...big brother is always watching.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I had actually wondered about that for a while...It doesn't seem unlikely or that unplausible. I also wondered if now with the camera phones, if they might be able to take snap shots of where your at or things in the room, and transmit them back.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    omfg...........thats ****ed.

I'm turning my phone off.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    the CIA doesnt need shit

well i didnt believe it either when i heard it from a different friend so i went to the source and he was like in shock when he saw it... he told me the story and told me to be very careful with my phone..

mass junkie is offline banned
    I'm turning my phone off.
    Im already programmed for that.... keeps the girlfriends from calling during family time

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    the CIA doesnt need shit

i was just going to say... they dont need anything .. they can do whatever the **** they want to

Lucky I live in the UK then.

Lucky I live in the UK then.

you cant hide

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

CIA doesn't need warants?

IMHO the story is not true. Nonetheless, even if law enforcement does something like this and fails to get a warrant, there is no possibility of enforcement for whatever crimes they uncover. Any first year law student could beat the charges for you. Personally, I'm amazed at law enforcement's complete lack of capability. Yes, I have some Cop friends, but even they'll admit that they work with and for the bottom of the barrel. No offense to the good cops out there, I wish them safety, but hell, most of the ones I seem to encounter are a little dim. Maybe it's cause I'm in DC!

Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    IMHO the story is not true. Nonetheless, even if law enforcement does something like this and fails to get a warrant, there is no possibility of enforcement for whatever crimes they uncover. Any first year law student could beat the charges for you. Personally, I'm amazed at law enforcement's complete lack of capability. Yes, I have some Cop friends, but even they'll admit that they work with and for the bottom of the barrel. No offense to the good cops out there, I wish them safety, but hell, most of the ones I seem to encounter are a little dim. Maybe it's cause I'm in DC!

this friend of mine is a 40 yr old cop with family and everything... responsible and mature with no reason to lie... plus he barely talks so when he does its hard to believe its a lie

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Well if we're talking about the CIA here, then we aren't talking about your average street cops. Of course their budgets are minimal and the types of people that become cops are not always the sharpest tools in the shed. However, when we talk about agencies such as the CIA,NSA,&DOD, they have huge resources with enormous budgets. The capabilities you described do not seem unlikely at all. As far as needing a warrant, well, since it is against the law for the CIA or NSA to spy on US Citizens domestically, they wouldn't need a warrant because they wouldn't be able to acknowledge they were even surveilling the person in question. The CIA,NSA,&DOD are in a certain sense, beyond the law. They operate in a very touchy gray area, although the law says that they dont spy domestically, we all know they do. The CIA is SUPPOSED to turn things over to the FBI once any of their information leads them back into the USA, but does that always happen? Surely not. None of us have anything to worry about though, you should be happy that they have these capabilities, it keeps us safe and allows us to enjoy our freedoms. Be honest with yourself, no one is going to use million dollar equipment like that, to tap the cellphones of some guys de****g juice. I think they're a little more pre-occupied with the hundreds of terrorist groups around the globe or cells hiding within the US. Not a big deal, IMO.

somewhatdamaged is offline New Member
    So he was just able to walk in to a maximum security room and the guy just openly talked to him about what was going on in there?

So you have two guys here that probably have pretty high level security clearances that just talked openly about the technology the CIA has and it is now posted on the internet. So spending 10's of thousands of dollars and years of background checks to obtain these trusted security clearances for top secret information has apparently failed, or this story is complete BS.

I'm not saying it's not possible or even unlikely that they have the technology, but it's all speculation because there is no confirmed source on this.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i find this very hard to beleive

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Ok guys this story is most likely true, my grandfathers best friend in the 60's was a guy named bernie spindell, he is known as "the wire tapping king" i believe he has a book out but not positive, i know ALOT of shyt the general public does not about such things regarding jimmy hoffa and the kennedy's and marilyn monroe..in the 60's bernie took my dad on a car ride and asked my dad to point out a car he would like to listen to..my dad would point up the road and bernie would tune in their convo on his radio! This isnt all i could tell you some stories of shyt back then, that will have alot more doubters than believers but this is no joke..you have NO IDEA what the goverment is capable of

you know whats funny..i never thought of searching him on the internet but this just tempted me..here is what i found..correct spelling spindel http://www.spybusters.com/History_1966_Spindel.html

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    I have a friend who is in the police department and he does alot of undercover work. he was at some CIA building and he walked into a maximum security place... he walked into a room and there was a big virtual globe on the on the wall.

my buddy gives him his sons cellphone number... the globe zooms into the state... then the town then the High school and displays on the screen room 412 xxxxx high school... ..

my buddy was like thinking holy shit... then the guys says watch this all of a sudden he could hear the teacher in the room through the kids cellphone... the guy activated the phone from the cia building as a tap...

HOLY SH!T thats scary.. imagine how easy they would find out all of your business
    Tell your friend to call up my ex g/f I wanna see if the bitch has my money yet

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC

lol...i think he needs her #, which probably isnt too hard to get

lol j/k bro , i hope that bytch pays!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    lol...i think he needs her #, which probably isnt too hard to get

lol j/k bro , i hope that bytch pays!

LOL bastard

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07

So glad I got rid of my cell phone.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I believe that the CIA has the capability to do that. Now if they do tap into your phone and hear a conversation that reveals a crime and bust you for it then thats another story. The fourth amendment has clearly established that a person has a Reasonable expectation of privacy with their phone, and that would result in an unreasonable search and seizure therefore violating a person's fourth amendment. No court will uphold an arrest from something that obviously violates a person's 4th amendment. Can they do it yes, without a warrant or probably cause NO.

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    ever heard of the patriot act..got a post here about it..

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    tapping into a conversation between 2 phones is one thing. tapping into the phone while not in use and using it as a bug is another. the first is possible, the second is not.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Yes!!!! HILARIOUS!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Well any of the new cell phones with GPS if turned on is all to easy
    to track... Don't you ever watch CSI? That shit isn't just made for TV...

If you're ever doing something bad, you better damn sure turn your cell
    off just incase...

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    you have got to be shitting me

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Not in the new America...do you actually think they get a warrant every single time? This whole country is a walking privacy invasion, tis beyond ridiculous. Just look at the new "On Star" commercials using kids."We had a flat tire..i am glad we had On Star"..when they start using or saying "Its for the kids"..it is time to take a look around because they love using that as an excuse to invade every last inch of privacy from you and me.

They are already putting chips in animals..how long until humas are shipped? Woul;d not be suprised if some have them and do not know it.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The main problem that I have with the story is that in order for GPS to work you have to be outside so as the receiver has an unobscured line of site to the satellites.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'm not paranoid - I know you all think I am but I'm not dammit!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    I'm throwing the BS flag on that one...

like the CIA would have the floorplans of some bumfucck high school programed into some "globe"

also, it wouldnt be up for viewing by dumb cops with no security clearance

somewhatdamaged is offline New Member
    Last I knew the only major phone service that had actual GPS built in to their phones was Nextel.

With newer phones they are able to track your location but you have to be within distance of 3 cell towers (not a problem in major cities) in order for them to track your position and if I remember correctly it's usually only accurate to within 100 yards.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Sorry, but I am afraid I have to call BS on listening through a phone that is not in use, i.e. "on the hook".

Love
    Anna

Thread Information