Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Schwarz is offline Member

Best ever revenge you got on someone??

Well we all know the best way of making urself feel better when someone pisses you off is REVENGE. So just wondering if anyone has any interesting revenge stories to tell. I'll start off with a couple of my own:

An unfaithful cow and her money are soon parted
    About three years ago I was dating this complete cow who I found out had slept with some dick I knew. Well I was very calm and I organised a whole 3 day weekend away together. On the morning we left and were at the train station I pretended to forget my wallet with all my credit cards and everything. I made a real deal about forgetting my wallet and how I wanted to make the weekend really special and that I had loads of surprises planned etc, etc. I suggested that we put everything on her credit cards and I would pay her back when we got back (I had always pretty much paid for everything on most of our dates so I suppose she thought I was good for it)...

Well we racked up quiet a bill. The country estate we lived in cost £600 per night. We dined at some pretty expensive restaurants.....one night we spent nearly £700 largely due to the fact that I kept on ordering really expensive wine/champagne (tasted like crap but I wasn't paying for it!!). And the food was that gourmet crap. I had to order 4 main courses one night just to get atleast 300g of meat!!! What a rip off!!!

On the second night there was this fit bird at the bar and we had been making eye contact throughout the night so I discreetly ordered her a bottle costing nearly £100...as me and the cow left...that felt good. Then there were other things like massages, spa treatments and a brand new suit for me (still got that. It's got a silk interior...real nice)!!. She was a bit cautious at first especially when she saw some of the bills but I just gave her the "you've made me so happy this past year so I want to give you a magical weekend where money is no object" crap! Then she relaxed and her credit card took all the flack

By the end of the 3 days we were there we had racked up about close to £3,500. On the last night she was out cold from all the wine so I got my stuff together and asked the reception to call me a limo to take me back to London. Hey it was either that or a cramped taxi to the train station and as I weren't paying....so that was another £175 . As it was fully stocked I had myself a little party on the way back to London coz I got the driver to pull over and pick up a couple of mates and honeys outside a club...oh that was a seriously good night!!!! Anyways the next morning I call the bi*ch on her mobile and tell her I know what she did and tell her to remember to tip the reception desk when she picks up her credit cards...ohhh that felt sooo good

Reminds me of that credit card ad:

Cost of being a deceitful, lying, unfaithful cow nearly £3,500
    Cost of not trying to screw your boyfriend over.....nothing!

The thief who got taught a lesson
    While I was at uni this fat guy was ste****g food out of the communal fridge. Anything sweet he'd have. Everyone knew it was him. So a friend of mine got her mum to make this awesome cake. We then made a nice chocolate filling and covered it with chocolate. We left it in fridge and sure enough 2 days later about half was missing.
    So where's the revenge you say...well the chocolate was laxative chocolate. The guy spent the next 4-5 days on the loo and I swear he must have lost about 35-40lbs in those 5 days. We never had anything missing from the fridge again.
    S

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Wow! You are one cool, calm, calculating sonofabitch - I like it!
    That's the way to deal with an unfaithful slut, no wonder you're such a woman hater!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Wow! You are one cool, calm, calculating sonofabitch - I like it!
    That's the way to deal with an unfaithful slut, no wonder you're such a woman hater!
    Cheers NotSmall. I don't hate women...just what they seem to have become. Unfaithful, cunniving, demading, lying, with no integrity or self respect.....damn hard to find a good woman nowadays. They seem to be intent on drinking all they can, sleeping with everyone and generally just acting unlady like. I know that sounds old fashioned but i like my women to have a bit of dignity and self respect rather than go out and get bladdered, throwing up all over the place and snogging every man in sight.

S

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Cheers NotSmall. I don't hate women...just what they seem to have become. Unfaithful, cunniving, demading, lying, with no integrity or self respect.....damn hard to find a good woman nowadays. They seem to be intent on drinking all they can, sleeping with everyone and generally just acting unlady like. I know that sounds old fashioned but i like my women to have a bit of dignity and self respect rather than go out and get bladdered, throwing up all over the place and snogging every man in sight.

S
    I know what you mean bro, the "ladette culture" is growing in popularity, sorry but girls who drink pints of lager are a real turn off for me, like you say Schwarz it does sound a bit old fashioned but if a girl must dring lager at least make it a 1/2 and put some lime in it!

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    My buddy lived with this psycho bitch that made his life hell, throughout the year everytime she made a different batch of juice and put it in the fridge he would "tea bag it" (dip his nutsack in it and take pictures), when they were all moved out he sent her the pics.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz

S
    Schwarz....haven't we been down this conversation road before? Not all are like this. I don't drink....sleep with everyone...and I believe I have the ethics and sophistication as Sophia Loren! Self respect goes a long way.

And, yes you have said I'm one of the few...but, I get a little miffed reading threads like this often. And in someways I'm a bit offended. Yes, you can rant and rave...and this board is manly testosterone driven (as of right now...so am I)! But, give some ladies a little fraction of doubt.

All us good girls come in last...and, thats fine with me. As long as the guy picking us in the end...are just as respectful and appreciative as yourself S!!!

HUGS!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    someone gonna get theirs on christmas man i cant wait to fck up his whole familys holiday fricken punk ass cop ill update then

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amstaf
    someone gonna get theirs on christmas man i cant wait to fck up his whole familys holiday fricken punk ass cop ill update then
    revenge on a cops family over the holidays............real nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    revenge on a cops family over the holidays............real nice
    been waiten a whole year for this one

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by amstaf
    been waiten a whole year for this one
    I gotta say, after a year most people would just shrug it off and let it go.

yea well if this s.o.b didnt fck my life up for the next 7 years i might have forgot but im reminded every time i go to apply for a knew job /the bastards rodney kinged me and planted brass knuckles on me afterwards so they could get away with it. pisses me off just talkin about it

heres the story my sister ,her friend,her boyfriend,my girlfriend and I were all out at the bar having some drinks enjoying ourselves when i turn around and see my sister had blood pouring from her nose i ask what happened she pointed to some fool at the bar and said he hit her well i grab him hit him 3 times grab my sister and we head out the front door here comes the pigs down the street 4 cars they stop the cars and tell us to stop well apparently we didnt stop in time cause the cops start hitting me with their batons and maseing the crap out of my sister and i they beat me while i had hand cuffs on and shoved my face in a puddle of ice water then one of the pukes pulls his gun and tells me hes gonna blow my fcking head off and back at the station i suddenly had brass knuckles in my pocket after the sheriff took my clothes out of my possesion 5 cops on one person is a little excessive i think

Was the guy you punched a buddy of theirs or something?

Was the guy you punched a buddy of theirs or something?
    just a nobody the cops didnt event go inside the bar

If the story you told us is accurate then I'd be super-pissed too bro but you could end up just making matters way worse for yourself, make sure you know what you are doing!

If the story you told us is accurate then I'd be super-pissed too bro but you could end up just making matters way worse for yourself, make sure you know what you are doing!
    your right for sure and the best revenge would be to sue the police department but we all know how that would go ill see about editing the names out of the police report and getting it posted for everyone to see

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    amstaf im happy im not you...I wouldve been facing murder charges if that shit happened to me god i hate cops id love to kill one of em...neway...

The best revenge is this....I was hangin out with this girl(ill call her my gf) and her friend...neway her friend got her bf over and omg hes such an annoying ****ing idiot....neway 2 hours from enduring his shit...and it was subtle so id get alot of shit if i socked him...neway after getiing a bit drunk...they start messing around...and so do we...theyre naked now....and hes hard and about to **** her...i pull my boxer briefs down and im semi hard and bigger than him haha....the look on his face....and esp the one on his gfs....haha fvcking priceless.....this was the best one yet

thata boy, he probably still isnt thinkin right

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Schwarz....haven't we been down this conversation road before? Not all are like this. I don't drink....sleep with everyone...and I believe I have the ethics and sophistication as Sophia Loren! Self respect goes a long way.

And, yes you have said I'm one of the few...but, I get a little miffed reading threads like this often. And in someways I'm a bit offended. Yes, you can rant and rave...and this board is manly testosterone driven (as of right now...so am I)! But, give some ladies a little fraction of doubt.

All us good girls come in last...and, thats fine with me. As long as the guy picking us in the end...are just as respectful and appreciative as yourself S!!!

HUGS!
    I'm sorry if it came across as though I was generalising. Fact of the matter is that women as a whole (i believe) have taken a serious turn for the worse. The ladette culture has turned women into nothing more than men in drag....you just need to go to any pub or club on a Saturday or Friday night and there they are.

And those who aren't caught up in the ladette culture are caught up in the "career" culture where all they care about it making it to management level and having a model boyfriend with money, a fast car and a nice apartment!! What happended to the self repecting, down to earth, non materialistic woman??

You are a rare find PinkVelvet! Shame there aren't more of you out there....

S

PS Nice avatar....amazing eyes!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I am constantly getting revenge on 100's daily.

All the hate mail, threats, lies on forums about me and services, etc.

Yet here I am, still ballin', on top of the Internet Fitness Game like no other.

F*ck all you hatin' ass bitches.

~SC~

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Yet here I am, still ballin', on top of the Internet Fitness Game like no other.

~SC~
    Im sure you have a story...tell!!!

Too many stories bro!

From people @ "TEE-MAG" (not TC and crew, stupid members), to EliteSHITness (still laughing about that one), to customer service reps from certain protein companies, to the threats while I'm in Vegas having fun, I remain on top of my game doing my thing.

What these people don't realize is that I will not be stopped. Secondly, success breeds hatred and envy, and hatred and envy just breed MORE SUCCESS.

So, I thank them.

~SC~

OG LOK is offline Banned
    Too many stories bro!

From people @ "TEE-MAG" (not TC and crew, stupid members), to EliteSHITness (still laughing about that one), to customer service reps from certain protein companies, to the threats while I'm in Vegas having fun, I remain on top of my game doing my thing.

What these people don't realize is that I will not be stopped. Secondly, success breeds hatred and envy, and hatred and envy just breed MORE SUCCESS.

So, I thank them.

~SC~
    are you black? cuz I am and you talk more G than me

Nah, I am not black.

Not sure what race has to do w/speech, but I don't wanna get into that whole thing. I can be the most impeccable/eloquent speaker you've ever heard, or I can be ghetto and let myself go as I do w/friends. I suppose there is a time/place for it all.

Hustle!

~SC~

Nah, I am not black.

Not sure what race has to do w/speech, but I don't wanna get into that whole thing. I can be the most impeccable/eloquent speaker you've ever heard, or I can be ghetto and let myself go as I do w/friends. I suppose there is a time/place for it all.

Hustle!

~SC~
    preach on preach on brotha

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    telling everyone why not to buy letro

~SC~

probably not the best thing to be satisfied being on top of, ive read on ur signature that u may want to act. id rather be a b-list actor with potential to grow

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    probably not the best thing to be satisfied being on top of, ive read on ur signature that u may want to act. id rather be a b-list actor with potential to grow
    Don't you worry your pretty little head there, I've got it all planned out.

As well, when you do what I do, being on top of things like this after years upon years of hate towards you, does give you satisfaction. Reason being, I've accomplished what I set out to do, and TEN TIMES more.

No worries, I don't expect you to be able to relate.

~SC~

id rather be a b-list actor with potential to grow
    As well, I can do both very easily and more, it's called MULTI-TASKING.

Some can't do it thought, but I am most certainly more than capable.

Thanks for your concern, it's almost like you're my agent!

NOT.

~SC~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    OUCH!!

A relentless beating like that from SC would make one reconsider ever posting again.
    Poor fella probably is seeking therapy as I post this.

I believe the medical term for his dismay would be STS(SwoleCat Thrashing Syndrome).

~Pinnacle~

You're crazy brutha!

It's just funny to me that people are giving me advice on what they think I should be doing, or how I should act, what I should take pride in, etc.

Ummm, I wasn't looking for advice.

~SC~

internet fitness business - how large is this industry?

its very easy to be ontop of something small. for me im on the bottom of the financial industry but i have many years to get to the top...

i also wouldnt want to give u advice because u already know everything there is to be learned

sorry for speaking

also im amazed at how much you say people hate you. i know on the east side the better you look the more respect and love you get.

also i am sure there are people in your industry(mainly expensive trainers) who are not hated?

are u sure people hate u cause u r successful? if so i am sorry

CAPS.........

internet fitness business - how large is this industry?

IT'S THE INTERNET, THERE ARE NO LIMITS. NO STOREFRONT, PEOPLE COME TO YOU, IT'S THE WAY OF 2015/2020 AND BEYOND, I'M JUST DOING IT NOW.

its very easy to be ontop of something small.

LIKE YOUR GIRL?

IF THAT WAS A CRACK AT MY BIZ, WELL, THINK WHAT YOU WANT, YOU'RE BECOMING ONE OF THOSE I SPOKE ABOUT EARLIER HERE. IRONCIC HUH?

for me im on the bottom of the financial industry but i have many years to get to the top...

YOU GO BOY....................

i also wouldnt want to give u advice because u already know everything there is to be learned

I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, AND NEVER SAID I DID, BUT I DON'T NEED ADVICE FROM YOU, NOPE. NOTHING BENEFICIAL THERE IN ANY WAY/SHAPE/FORM.

~SC~
    ~SC~

CAPS YET AGAIN, THIS SHOULD BE 2ND NATURE BY NOW...........

also im amazed at how much you say people hate you.

FOR EVERY 100 WHO LIKE ME, PERHAPS 5-10 HATE. IT'S OUT OF JEALOUSY AND ENVY, AND BELIEVE ME IT EXISTS.

i know on the east side the better you look the more respect and love you get.

I GET MUCH LOVE/RESPECT, BUT HAVE YOU HEARD OF "TAKE THE BAD W/THE GOOD"??? WELL, THE HATERS ARE THE BAD, BUT THERE IS A LOT MORE GOOD. NATURE OF THE GAME.

also i am sure there are people in your industry(mainly expensive trainers) who are not hated?

THEY ARE ALSO NOT OUT THERE LIKE I AM, DOING WHAT I DO ON THE MEDIUM/PLATFORM THAT I DO. I WORK VIA THE WORLD, AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN DO THAT AND HATE THAT I CAN DO THAT, BUT OH WELL. TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T THINK OF IT FIRST, NOR HAVE THE SMARTS/PERSONALITY/FIRE TO NEVER GIVE UP AND LIVE THAT DREAM.

are u sure people hate u cause u r successful? if so i am sorry
    AGAIN, U TAKE THE GOOD W/THE BAD. BEING HATED ON FOR SUCCESS IS A REAL ISSUE, YES. AGAIN, LIKE I SAID, I DON'T EXPECT PEOPLE (YOU) TO BE ABLE TO EMPATHIZE AS YOU DON'T DO WHAT I DO.

THIS WAS A THREAD ABOUT "REVENGE" AND MY REVENGE IS STILL BEING HERE DOING WHAT I DO. NOT SURE WHAT'S SO CONTROVERSIAL ABOUT THAT.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    All I see is 2 chicken parmessian sandwiches in front of me. Did I spell that right?

Parmesean!!!!!!

DAMMIT!!!!!

~SC~

You guysw know who the biggest haters in the gym are? Cops. Plenty of Cops will hate on you quick around the gym,they have their own little cop cliques

True.

Everyone hates it seems................it doesn't matter who nor why, but if you are in any kind of limelight and people feel that jealousy/envy inside, they turn that into hatred.

I never understood people trying to bring down others in an attempt to make themselves feel better. Not only would that not work with me and it doesn't, it sure as heck doesn't make the hater any better than before. If anything it just makes him/her worse.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Parmesean!!!!!!

DAMMIT!!!!!

~SC~
    ohh ok thanks. I figured you knew that was directed towards you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information