Thread: eminem - fack

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

eminem - fack

this song is hilarious. it's off his new curtain call album

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    this song is hilarious. it's off his new curtain call album
    I wanna buy it but I can't 'cause my girlie is getting it for me for Christmas.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    now downloading it....

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    is it the one with the clicking fingers

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    yea, hes the man lol

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    that song is the worst shit hes ever made even worse than that just lose it and ass like that crap. Eminem fell off

Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    that song is the worst shit hes ever made even worse than that just lose it and ass like that crap. Eminem fell off
    It's not meant to be good. It's meant to be hilarious. He writes songs that are like this because he doesn't give a shit. He's made it, he doesn't have to impress anyone now

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    its not about impressing anyone i just dont understand him. rap is about making good music not acting like a retard on every track thats why hes not respected anymore in hiphop. hes only respected by the 50 cent/britney spears type crowd. Personally its sad to me cuz he has the potential to make great music.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok well take a look at his other latest single When I'm Gone. No one can match him lyrically, he has the ability to tell a story and not rap about crap like i got ice around my neck and 24 inch spinners like all the other garbage these days. All the eminem haters I would like to know what you think good rap is. He is a lyrical genius, and if you think his funny songs are stupid well you should get a sense of humour, he does it for a reason.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    its not about impressing anyone i just dont understand him. rap is about making good music not acting like a retard on every track thats why hes not respected anymore in hiphop. hes only respected by the 50 cent/britney spears type crowd. Personally its sad to me cuz he has the potential to make great music.
    Who says he's not respected in hip hop? Rap artists still want him to produce their tracks. Even though his style has changed he's still a talented producer. I think he's going to gravitate towards production and move away from the spotlight like dre.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ok well take a look at his other latest single When I'm Gone. No one can match him lyrically, he has the ability to tell a story and not rap about crap like i got ice around my neck and 24 inch spinners like all the other garbage these days. All the eminem haters I would like to know what you think good rap is. He is a lyrical genius, and if you think his funny songs are stupid well you should get a sense of humour, he does it for a reason.

-Bino

right on...eminem has said he's done making records..if you want to hear eminem rap "serious" then you can listen to him on satellite radio where he battles different rappers every week...BINO is right..no one out there can match him lyrically..he's a prodigy if you ask me, and 100% real

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    right on...eminem has said he's done making records..if you want to hear eminem rap "serious" then you can listen to him on satellite radio where he battles different rappers every week...BINO is right..no one out there can match him lyrically..he's a prodigy if you ask me, and 100% real
    ...AND he's white. To be white and be one of the biggest/best rap artists in history says it all. He broke through colour barriers and made it solely on his talent

Thread Information