Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman are crazy

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member

Woman are crazy

I went out with my ex on friday. We went to some bar and get drunk. She stared talking about us, like how we were bake in the day and thuing like that. She says she will never fine anyone like me and stuff like that. The night end and she asks me to sleep over her house becouse she dose not want me to drive. We watch a move on a foo ton that she was and everthing is cool. Then her son wakes up and she like let me put him to sleep and I will be right back. After a 30 min or so she still not back and I like I think I should go but she like no I want u to stay. So I stay, when she finealy comes back she is laying next to me, so I make a move on her and she like NO WE ARE JUST FRIEND. Its that crazy or what...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Guess we know who wears the pants

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

that just ain't right but true. should have just started to rub one out right in front of her and said something like whats up.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    that just ain't right but true. should have just started to rub one out right in front of her and said something like whats up.
    yeah and run after her and shoot it all over her

neway i think u got used and abused not anal but emotional...she was feeling lonely and she needed a buddy to hang out with

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

That's just fvcking wrong, true but still terribly wrong.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I would have left.....

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    That's just fvcking wrong, true but still terribly wrong.
    And if it was said the other way around it wouldve been rite?

Equality is a bitch huh?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd have been outta there w/a quickness.

~SC~

Conkies is offline Banned
    Man you got...

panasonicbike is offline Junior Member
    I would have left too.

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill her hide the body

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Whoops - double post!
    Last edited by NotSmall; 12-06-2005 at 03:11 AM. Reason: double post

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I've got to be very careful how I phrase this so first off I'm going to clearly state that I do not believe that any woman deserves to get or should ever be raped.

That having been said some women could be accused of putting themselves at risk by the silly games they play.

For instance 2 girls I know were telling me how they wound up a guy I know. They were all out drinking and all went back to one of the girl's house, all very drunk by this stage. They had a few drinks and all kissed each other & shit. They then stripped down to their undies and told him to get naked which he understandably did in a flash and was stood there ready for action with a big hard on expecting a threesome. They then apparently laughed and said "You didn't think we were going to fuck you did you?" and reclothed themselves.
    They were laughing as they told me how gutted he looked.

Now this guy is a nice guy and he got dressed and left, no doubt with aching balls at this point, but he is also a big dude, was drunk and will have had raging hormones at this point, it could have all ended very differently...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    And if it was said the other way around it wouldve been rite?

Equality is a bitch huh?
    Not really, equality is great. It's mind fvcking cock teases that suck.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    kill her hide the body
    dido

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO
    I went out with my ex on friday. We went to some bar and get drunk. She stared talking about us, like how we were bake in the day and thuing like that. She says she will never fine anyone like me and stuff like that. The night end and she asks me to sleep over her house becouse she dose not want me to drive. We watch a move on a foo ton that she was and everthing is cool. Then her son wakes up and she like let me put him to sleep and I will be right back. After a 30 min or so she still not back and I like I think I should go but she like no I want u to stay. So I stay, when she finealy comes back she is laying next to me, so I make a move on her and she like NO WE ARE JUST FRIEND. Its that crazy or what...
    This was hard to read... No offense bro, but almost every other sentence is messed up. Maybe you got you words messed up will talking to her, like giving her the best friend vibe. Just a thought..

Next time instead of her putting the kid to sleep, put her ass to sleep first..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    After she said that i would be out of there.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

lmao. Im wondering who has the penis?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    you mustve been trashed when you wrote that. i wouldve boot scooted outtta there asap. what a slutbaclot

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    rape her...

(j/k)

Dunno wut kind of fvcked up women you guys hang out with lol

Dunno wut kind of fvcked up women you guys hang out with lol
    yeah whats up with that, my gf cooks for me, cleans for me, opens her legs for me and only talks when shes spoken too. Shes not allowed to look at me she has to look down when shes talking or shell get a beating...

thats how women should be, not them bossing u around bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    yeah whats up with that, my gf cooks for me, cleans for me, opens her legs for me and only talks when shes spoken too. Shes not allowed to look at me she has to look down when shes talking or shell get a beating...

looooool

If i wanted a maid bro Id hire one ...cept the opening legs part..(some do tho)

I cant stand people that much men/women....relationships are outta the question...just plain good old hard fvcking

Ha that just made my day, 2 funny

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    That has got to be a power trip for her, just to prove she could have you if she wanted to. But like the good fellas here have said.....you got and ended up having a

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    I have had many women sleep in the same bed with me that I didn't have sex with. What's the big deal? Who is missing out; you, or her?

I would have said, "Pshew! For a minute there, I thought you expected me to make love to you or something. After all, you are an ex... I was really hoping I wouldn't have to hurt your feelings. Thanks for being so grown-up about this." And if she asked why, I would have mentioned how the smell of her beaver always put me off my feed, something like that. Then, of course, I would have rolled over and went to sleep. By morning, she would be going crazy, and I would leave with a smile, telling her about how much I love my NEW GF. In a nice way, of course.

Love
    Anna

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah women are dumb. She just likes to play games, or she was honestly concerned for your safety.. or she wants to slowly build up a relationship between the two of you at the 'friends-first' stage.

Some women are dumb. It's not their fault really, they just can't help it.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Most women are emotionally retarded. It has something to do with all that estrogen running through their veins... I think I have only been with one normal girl, and she could have been acting. Now that I think about it she probably was acting... bitch...

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO
    OH SH*T!!! Here I go again! I said it once and I'll say it a million times...God created man and the world then decided it was all to good for man so gave man a dick and created women to **** man up good!!!! Unfortunetly, bro that's what happened to you!

What a selfish, manipulating cow! Typical woman behaviour just thinking about what she wanted and then manipulating you to get it...with no regard to how you might feel!!!

I totally agree with NotSmall's comment above...I never think a woman should be raped but sometimes I think they are atleast 75% responsible for the situation they find themselves in when they do get raped. And then they whine about it's not their fault.

DAMN FVCKING WOMEN!!!!!

S

PS I would have called up all your friends and invited them over for an all night parteee! Drunk all her beer and ate all her food and make sure you left the place in an absolute mess....well she did want company after all!!!!!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    dude use a spell check next time you write a story

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz

I totally agree with NotSmall's comment above...I never think a woman should be raped but sometimes I think they are atleast 75% responsible for the situation they find themselves in when they do get raped. And then they whine about it's not their fault.

DAMN FVCKING WOMEN!!!!!
    i definitely agree with the above they just love to prick tease - even if they dont want you they want to prove to themselves they can have you to make themselves feel better

none of them (in my experience) care about anyone elses feelings except their own

most of them are selfish, and up their own arses

seriously dont get me started - women piss me off so much
    i love them but at the same time i hate them

ps. have u noticed women spend hours getting ready, wear a short skirt, boots and a boob tube then complain that they get hit on all night

i mean what do u expect?

gggrrrr

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    OH SH*T!!! Here I go again! I said it once and I'll say it a million times...God created man and the world then decided it was all to good for man so gave man a dick and created women to **** man up good!!!! Unfortunetly, bro that's what happened to you!

What a selfish, manipulating cow! Typical woman behaviour just thinking about what she wanted and then manipulating you to get it...with no regard to how you might feel!!!

DAMN FVCKING WOMEN!!!!!

S

PS I would have called up all your friends and invited them over for an all night parteee! Drunk all her beer and ate all her food and make sure you left the place in an absolute mess....well she did want company after all!!!!!
    I think you mean date raped, not just raped...

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I think you mean date raped, not just raped...
    You're right...correction accepted.

Good on you bro. Everyone take a leaf out of farrebarre's book and get those women under control!!!

Except for the beating part...perhaps substitute that with good hard painful fvcking!!!

S

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member

Bringing back the Caveman!

get primitive on her and club her!! drag her by the hair into the laundry room and set to permanent press with xtra cycle!!

guys like Ive been telling G-force..we should all save ourselves from the hassle and be gay!!!!

lol ok you could change the beating part to facking her a-hole so hard she cries blood!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    guys like Ive been telling G-force..we should all save ourselves from the hassle and be gay!!!!

i think ironfreak wants me

although i cant blame hime- i'm more than a little bit worried

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information