Thread: Sidekick II

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Sidekick II

Thinking about getting a Sidekick for Christmas. Anyone have one? How are they for lets say viewing this website? The Sidekick III is coming out in April so I am wondering if I should wait, or are they that good that I should get one NOW..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I have a SideKick II and I love it.

It's great for e-mail, AOL IM, Phone, camera is kind of shitty, text messaging and e-mails are easy to type, calendar, reminders, etc.

The only thing that sucks is the web browser. Browsing intensive sites like this is very time consuming and not worth it. I am used to manuevering all over these forums lightning quick from my office, so trying to do that with my SideKick is like trying to be the winner in a one legged man's ass kicking contest.

However, I'd be lost w/out my SideKick!

~SC~

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    I have a sidekick II and as swolecat said it is great for emails. The camera is worthless and it is bulky. I bought a razr to use as my normal cell phone and limit my sidekick to emails

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I have a SideKick II and I love it.

It's great for e-mail, AOL IM, Phone, camera is kind of shitty, text messaging and e-mails are easy to type, calendar, reminders, etc.

The only thing that sucks is the web browser. Browsing intensive sites like this is very time consuming and not worth it. I am used to manuevering all over these forums lightning quick from my office, so trying to do that with my SideKick is like trying to be the winner in a one legged man's ass kicking contest.

However, I'd be lost w/out my SideKick!

~SC~
    It has speaker phone right, how is it? Cause if It sucks I will smash it, cause I have roid rage ...
    Also which ones do you guy have? the white one?, cause the dude at t mobile tried to sell me a black one, custum designed my Mr. cartoon. It was like 200 dollars more, so I had roid rage and stuck the phone in his anus..

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to work for t-mobile... one of the best companys around if you ask me... id wait for sidekick III IMO

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    It has speaker phone right, how is it? Cause if It sucks I will smash it, cause I have roid rage ...
    Also which ones do you guy have? the white one?, cause the dude at t mobile tried to sell me a black one, custum designed my Mr. cartoon. It was like 200 dollars more, so I had roid rage and stuck the phone in his anus..

~
    SC~

Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    i used to work for t-mobile... one of the best companys around if you ask me... id wait for sidekick III IMO
    I know, But this will be a christmas gift from one of my sisters so it is basically free. When does the Sidekick III come out? Will it be that much better? I could always sell the II on ebay and get the III. I heard April, I need it NOW.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    just think now you can ask snoop how to do laundry

Thread Information