smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

Post Check this out!!

this guy says no need to DIET!!! and dieting isn't beneficail as much as eating anything your heart desires

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/diet.....ap/index.html

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    BS

but I have adopted a similar plan

I really know almost everyfood i see and can decide wether its healthy or not....so i just make sure i eat whenever im hungry and only from the ok foods and its been a while since ive cheated and i dont really feel like i have to since the variety is alot more.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Look at him, he looks like shiat. Tell him to take off his shirt and that will say it all....

Hell i could lose all kinds of weight, does'nt mean it the right kind (Fat)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Intuitive eating is cancelled out by the lack of true intuition, which is why this won't work for 99% of people w/serious weight control issues.

He's ripping off the "French lifestyle" where it's been touted the French enjoy all kinds of sweets, rich pasta dishes, chocolates, and red wine, but all in "moderation" so as to not over-indulge.

Ummmmm, that's not rocket science or anything new (moderation) but eating shit in moderation will still yield SHITTY body composition, something this asscracker cares nothing about.

Next victim.

~SC~

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Intuitive eating is cancelled out by the lack of true intuition, which is why this won't work for 99% of people w/serious weight control issues.

He's ripping off the "French lifestyle" where it's been touted the French enjoy all kinds of sweets, rich pasta dishes, chocolates, and red wine, but all in "moderation" so as to not over-indulge.

Ummmmm, that's not rocket science or anything new (moderation) but eating shit in moderation will still yield SHITTY body composition, something this asscracker cares nothing about.

Next victim.

~SC~

you took the words right outta my mouth!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I guess thats why I plateaued for a year...cuz my diet sucked..I wonder why I didnt see any gains?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i wnet last night to the grocery store cause i was hungry and got me a chocolate cake, ice cream, reeses cause i was hungry. and i did stop when i felt full but hell, all of it was finished
    did i do the right thing

Thread Information