My kickass anabolic dream

I had a dream the other night, it kicked some serious ass. I have alot of dreams where I get in fights, and I always hurt people really bad in my dreams, I never get hit and it rules. Only prob is I yell out loud in my sleep and occasionally throw my arms around, so I'm often told. So here goes the dream. My brother and I are walking through the snow near these railroad tracks drinking some beer. He was home from college and we just decided to have a couple beers and wlak through the woods talking about life and shit. We get to these train tracks and notice that a train is coming. So we throw a couple snowballs at the engine window and one slips through the opening and smacks the guy driving it in the head, the train comes to a screeching hault. (It stopped pretty fast, the guy only had a few cars on it) Anyways, I decide to go back to the house to get more beer, my brother gets on his cell phone as he's standing next to the tracks. I'm in the kitchen shotgunning a beer really quick and all of a sudden I get this wierd feeling as if something is wrong,real wrong. I decide to start running back towards the tracks through the thick snow and to my surprise the train conductor is on top of my brother punching him in the face. I kick him in his ribs hard as hell, and start pounding the everloving shit out of him. The guy was freaky looking too, he had a tattoo around his eyes that I couldnt stop looking at so I just kept punching him in his eyes repeatedly. My brother gets up and starts kicking him around in his ribs and we are just beating this guy into a bloody stump. We killed him!! So we hide him under a snowbank and decide that we should get in his train and take it. So we take his train and drive it like 100 miles to a small old fashioned looking general store to get some more beer. Then drive the ****er backwards all the way back by our house as we continue to get trashed. When we get back his body was getting eaten by wolves, so it was a perfect excuse, we just told everybody the wolves got him and we witnessed it all. That was pretty much it. ****ed up I know

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha when did u learn how to drive a train? I forget my dreams a good hour after I wake up...I had a pretty cool one the other night I'll have to write it down

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya dreams are wierd man, I remember my dreams every night, man i have some fukced up ones, lol, some i dont even want to think about.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    I think you need therapy!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    sounds like u have some tren in your cycle.

OG LOK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I had a dream the other night, it kicked some serious ass. I have alot of dreams where I get in fights, and I always hurt people really bad in my dreams, I never get hit and it rules. Only prob is I yell out loud in my sleep and occasionally throw my arms around, so I'm often told. So here goes the dream. My brother and I are walking through the snow near these railroad tracks drinking some beer. He was home from college and we just decided to have a couple beers and wlak through the woods talking about life and shit. We get to these train tracks and notice that a train is coming. So we throw a couple snowballs at the engine window and one slips through the opening and smacks the guy driving it in the head, the train comes to a screeching hault. (It stopped pretty fast, the guy only had a few cars on it) Anyways, I decide to go back to the house to get more beer, my brother gets on his cell phone as he's standing next to the tracks. I'm in the kitchen shotgunning a beer really quick and all of a sudden I get this wierd feeling as if something is wrong,real wrong. I decide to start running back towards the tracks through the thick snow and to my surprise the train conductor is on top of my brother punching him in the face. I kick him in his ribs hard as hell, and start pounding the everloving shit out of him. The guy was freaky looking too, he had a tattoo around his eyes that I couldnt stop looking at so I just kept punching him in his eyes repeatedly. My brother gets up and starts kicking him around in his ribs and we are just beating this guy into a bloody stump. We killed him!! So we hide him under a snowbank and decide that we should get in his train and take it. So we take his train and drive it like 100 miles to a small old fashioned looking general store to get some more beer. Then drive the ****er backwards all the way back by our house as we continue to get trashed. When we get back his body was getting eaten by wolves, so it was a perfect excuse, we just told everybody the wolves got him and we witnessed it all. That was pretty much it. ****ed up I know

were you fighting mike tyson? and are you on tren ?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    were you fighting mike tyson? and are you on tren?
    lmao i was about to say the same

Thread Information