Are some women really getting this shallow???

Went out to a couple bars w/ a freind of mine last night. I just met the guy a few weeks ago in my gym, but he is a great guy to train w/ and seems like a good freind. He's new in town, moved here for a job, doesnt really know anybody or anyplace to go so I showed him around. Anyways, we are at this bar, and he is talking about this really cute blonde girl for like 20 min. So he wasnt going to go talk to her or her freind, so I told him I would. Now, I could really care less about women in bars, and I got a girl myself so it's not going to matter to me, I was doing it more for him. Anyways, we start talking to her and her freind, I talk more to the freind b/ she was married and I wasnt really looking for anything, just to let my buddy try to work some strings w/ the other one. Her freind I was talking to immediately grabs my wrist and pulls it to her face to see what type of watch I had on. I mean, is this bitch serious!!!!??? How shallow is that? I wear a ****ing Bulova, not a Rolex or anything, but its a damn nice watch and to be honest I like it better than a Rolex. Then she starts asking me all this shit about if I live in a house or an apartment and all this nonsense. She shows me her 2 karat ring, and then her freind starts talking all this shit about "My future man better buy me a rock baby, I want my hand weighed down!" What a turn off to me. What ever happened to loving somebody and caring more about who it is that gave it to you rather than the cost or size of it? My buddy wasnt really into them either, he just wanted to get some. Well the chick I'm talking to leaves but the other one stays for awhile longer. My freind is buying her wine, and of course the little gold digger is looking at the drink menu and picking out the most expensive shit on there. Then get this!!! The dumb bitch pulls out an assload of quarters and dimes from her purse, and harasses the bar tender for dollars for her change. She was broke, no bills in that wallet at all. I catch her drivers license, she lives in an apartment as well, no house, nothing special. So the bartender is trying to politely give her change, and pour drinks to customers in between. She is yelling to him, "Come here, I need more change for this" and then was like"Why isnt he coming over here" at this point I had had enough of her mouth and responded to her "b/ he probably doesnt have time to **** w/ a broke bitch w/ a bunch of change when he has drinks to pour for paying customers" she looked at me stunned and after a few sec replied "yeah, your probably right" She was pretty drunk. She got pissed at me b/ I was smoking a cigar near her and asked me to put it out...."ummm no, your at a cigar parlor sweetie, and this stogie costs about 4 times more than your pack of marlboro's" I'm not putting it out for nobody. She was taking to my freind well, she hated me. Even before I opened my mouth I was looked at as the arrogant bodybuilder asshole,hahahaha. Not arrogant, not an asshole, just dont expect me to bow down to a fake ass broke bitch w/ a bad attitude.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    where is the bar sounds great

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Always enjoy hearing your weekly stories stacked. Did your friend end up banging her that night because frankly that's all that matters?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Haha I want to move to North Carolina. The girls there are one of a kind from what I heard.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    iv delt with ho's like that there worthless and i feel sorry for the man that has to deal with them

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Some women are shallow like this. That's life for you mate.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    not all women r shallow but these r the only stories ppl tell

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    damn i hate gold diggers... but i ain't gonna date no broke bitc* either! Am i gold digger?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    don't mizfit look like a gold digger.

J/K

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    not all women r shallow but these r the only stories ppl tell
    So true!
    I myself....am financially stable..therefore...If I can't provide myself with luxuries (as whatever they are; I shouldn't expect any other person.....not just a guy to provide for me!

I have NEVER used anyone in such manner! Now...if I consistently turn your invitations down...but, you keep insisting...well, I'll take you up on it! But, than don't b@tch cause nothing panned out after that! Your own fault.

I always buy men drinks...and have never expected anything less than a thank you....or small talk in return!

Guess I'm not done
    You could have all the materialistic nonsense in this world...that doesn't make me respect you anymore. How I'm treated as a woman is more important than what house I'm living in with you...or the car you drive, or the watch you wear!
    Last edited by Pinkvelvet; 12-08-2005 at 02:07 PM.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i hate rich hoes liek that. i want to kill them all.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    So true!
    I myself....am financially stable..therefore...If I can't provide myself with luxuries (as whatever they are; I shouldn't expect any other person.....not just a guy to provide for me!

I have NEVER used anyone in such manner! Now...if I consistently turn your invitations down...but, you keep insisting...well, I'll take you up on it! But, than don't b@tch cause nothing panned out after that! Your own fault.

I always buy men drinks...and have never expected anything less than a thank you....or small talk in return!

Guess I'm not done
    You could have all the materialistic nonsense in this world...that doesn't make me respect you anymore. How I'm treated as a woman is more important than what house I'm living in with you...or the car you drive, or the watch you wear!
    You buy the drinks I'll keep talking

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'm starting to see that more and more. I know quite a few girls like that. Only think they are interested in is the most expensive, nicest ring that money can buy. My ex was always like Im not gonna do anything when Im married, Im just going to spend my rich husbands money. How awful is that?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    .and have never expected anything less than a thank you....or small talk in return!
    Next time could we get past the small talk and just....?

~Pinnacle~

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    "Why isnt he coming over here" at this point I had had enough of her mouth and responded to her "b/ he probably doesnt have time to **** w/ a broke bitch w/ a bunch of change when he has drinks to pour for paying customers" she looked at me stunned and after a few sec replied "yeah, your probably right" .
    Hahaha, awesome.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    She was just a money grubbing, broke as 'ho'. They're usually pretty easy to spot. Gold diggers will always stand or sit really close to you and start caressing you almost as soon as they meet you. I'm talking minutes not hours.
    That's why when I go out, it's T-shirts and geans. The 'vettes out side, and the ho's don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Next time could we get past the small talk and just....?

~Pinnacle~

I guess I set myself up for that one!
    Last edited by Pinkvelvet; 12-08-2005 at 02:57 PM.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    don't mizfit look like a gold digger.

J/K
    I tend to date the poor ones.. they always appear to be better lookin..

"looks before dough:P"

"It's not the kind of car you drive, its the size of the arm hanging out the window" hahaha, I love that shirt

Mizfit is offline Banned
    "It's not the kind of car you drive, its the size of the arm hanging out the window" hahaha, I love that shirt
    Well if ur ugly i can tie you to the roof

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Haha I want to move to North Carolina. The girls there are one of a kind from what I heard.
    Fvck that, I live in NC and it sucks major balls. Stupid Fort Bragg, that fvcken place is like the black hole of NC. They dont even have a "Jack in the Box" or a 7/11

Well if ur ugly i can tie you to the roof

hahahhahahahaha, how about you tie me to the mattress on top of the roof. Thats when you know your in the south, you've actually seen a mattress strapped to a car roof b4

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I tend to date the poor ones.. they always appear to be better lookin..

"looks before dough:P"
    I wish you lived down here. I turn heads where ever I go, but since I turn wrenches professionally, don't have much dough. I'm a poet and didn't even know it. Hit me up if you want my myspace url.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    iv delt with ho's like that there worthless and i feel sorry for the man that has to deal with them

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Effin hate golddiggers, so thats why I got me a girl who drives a ROVER hahah she buys me things i buy her things it works out well...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    That's what you get for going to a bar.
    Loads of chicks go to the bar every weekend with only money for cab fare home, and yes, everyone has heard at least one girl say
    " I don't have to buy drinks at the bar, I just get a guy to buy me one..."

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Yup, there are some real shallow ones about!

This girl I know said to me once "Whenever I get engaged the ring had better be worth at least £2k!"
    I asked her if she was serious and she replied "Yeah, it's supposed to be special"
    I tried to explain that the part that should be special is who it was that asked her but I genuinely don't think she got it, sad really.

Wait till my boy Schwarz spots this thread, he'll LOVE IT!

Yes...let's have some more female bashing...cause that always keeps the small, but intelligent female members from being apart of this site!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Yes...let's have some more female bashing...cause that always keeps the small, but intelligent female members from being apart of this site!
    Nobody is suggesting that all women are this way - I quite like women, funnily enough that's why I live with one!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Nobody is suggesting that all women are this way - I quite like women, funnily enough that's why I live with one!

I know....your quite comical NotSmall! But, there are the few morons...who just have such small mannerisms as to forget we do read these threads.

HUGS
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

HUGS
    Right back atcha!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I know....your quite comical NotSmall! But, there are the few morons...who just have such small mannerisms as to forget we do read these threads.

HUGS
    Women can read and think?!! Holy shlt when did that happen?

joking (actually women are smarter than men, like that took alot )

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Went out to a couple bars w/ a freind of mine last night. I just met the guy a few weeks ago in my gym, but he is a great guy to train w/ and seems like a good freind. He's new in town, moved here for a job, doesnt really know anybody or anyplace to go so I showed him around. Anyways, we are at this bar, and he is talking about this really cute blonde girl for like 20 min. So he wasnt going to go talk to her or her freind, so I told him I would. Now, I could really care less about women in bars, and I got a girl myself so it's not going to matter to me, I was doing it more for him. Anyways, we start talking to her and her freind, I talk more to the freind b/ she was married and I wasnt really looking for anything, just to let my buddy try to work some strings w/ the other one. Her freind I was talking to immediately grabs my wrist and pulls it to her face to see what type of watch I had on. I mean, is this bitch serious!!!!??? How shallow is that? I wear a ****ing Bulova, not a Rolex or anything, but its a damn nice watch and to be honest I like it better than a Rolex. Then she starts asking me all this shit about if I live in a house or an apartment and all this nonsense. She shows me her 2 karat ring, and then her freind starts talking all this shit about "My future man better buy me a rock baby, I want my hand weighed down!" What a turn off to me. What ever happened to loving somebody and caring more about who it is that gave it to you rather than the cost or size of it? My buddy wasnt really into them either, he just wanted to get some. Well the chick I'm talking to leaves but the other one stays for awhile longer. My freind is buying her wine, and of course the little gold digger is looking at the drink menu and picking out the most expensive shit on there. Then get this!!! The dumb bitch pulls out an assload of quarters and dimes from her purse, and harasses the bar tender for dollars for her change. She was broke, no bills in that wallet at all. I catch her drivers license, she lives in an apartment as well, no house, nothing special. So the bartender is trying to politely give her change, and pour drinks to customers in between. She is yelling to him, "Come here, I need more change for this" and then was like"Why isnt he coming over here" at this point I had had enough of her mouth and responded to her "b/ he probably doesnt have time to **** w/ a broke bitch w/ a bunch of change when he has drinks to pour for paying customers" she looked at me stunned and after a few sec replied "yeah, your probably right" She was pretty drunk. She got pissed at me b/ I was smoking a cigar near her and asked me to put it out...."ummm no, your at a cigar parlor sweetie, and this stogie costs about 4 times more than your pack of marlboro's" I'm not putting it out for nobody. She was taking to my freind well, she hated me. Even before I opened my mouth I was looked at as the arrogant bodybuilder asshole,hahahaha. Not arrogant, not an asshole, just dont expect me to bow down to a fake ass broke bitch w/ a bad attitude.
    "Latex condoms, condo, I'm tight my money long though,
    ya' lookin' for a trick, bitch, I ain't what you're lookin' fo'........."

~SC~

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Yes...let's have some more female bashing...
    cause that always keeps the small, but intelligent female members from being apart of this site!

That was funny as hell. Does kind of seem that way does'nt it?

p.s. still laughing at that shlt, that's the kind of women I like My girl the other day put me in my place for being a dick (I was acting like one, stress and crap like that, not really her fault)

Mizfit is offline Banned
    bash bash.. look at choices first.. where r u finding these women

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    "Latex condoms, condo, I'm tight my money long though,
    ya' lookin' for a trick, bitch, I ain't what you're lookin' fo'........."

~SC~
    enough said

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    ^not at church, haha wooooooooooooo!

Thread Information