Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    A lie detector test will show her you don't trust her, and if she passes you will be eating that for ever. She could pass it now and then 5 years later start cheating, and bring up how you did not trust her last time.
    Go with a P.I., a good one, PM me, I have experience in this field. She will never know she is being watched if the PI is good. A weekend trip out of town might be a good idea for you, that way she is more likely to see him. Also you brother is probably not the best in a situation like this, you want a pro, who will get video footage of her in the act, so there is NO dispute over details. One last thing is a decoy, someone to try and seduce her to see if she is faithful. A good looking hired male model could easily get her digits and more if she is game. Good luck..
    That is by far the best advice ever, I would pm him if I was you. That whole wiggle your toes shit is the stupidest shit I have heard in a long time

A lie detector test will show her you don't trust her, and if she passes you will be eating that for ever. She could pass it now and then 5 years later start cheating, and bring up how you did not trust her last time.
    Go with a P.I., a good one, PM me, I have experience in this field. She will never know she is being watched if the PI is good. A weekend trip out of town might be a good idea for you, that way she is more likely to see him. Also you brother is probably not the best in a situation like this, you want a pro, who will get video footage of her in the act, so there is NO dispute over details. One last thing is a decoy, someone to try and seduce her to see if she is faithful. A good looking hired male model could easily get her digits and more if she is game. Good luck..
    That is by far the best advice ever, I would pm him if I was you. That whole wiggle your toes shit is the stupidest shit I have heard in a long time

Sorry my fu***** computer sucks and it froze up and i am impatient so i kept hitting the button, tha

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    we heard you the first time bro. geez!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Call Cheaters! Those guys rock!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    you may have already done this but this is how i caught my girl once....go through her dialed/recieved calls on her phone.........cuz i knew something was going on asked her to quit talking to this guy she swore she did and she didnt........the PI thing works, my dad is a PI and has done it a few times, the model thing yea i could see that working but thats still not 100% proof shes actually cheating. But i'll tell you what man, if you seriously love this girl and you infact do trust her 100% i'd leave it at that because even though i caught my girl, i wish i hadnt. I wish i never knew it just so she'd still be around..........kinda weird but man i loved her to death....just a thought..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    women do walk over nice guys - i am one of them - now matter how hard i try not to be

i heard that lie detecter tests were only like 98% accurate so if you are anything like me you would probably have that nagging feeling that even if she passed there was still a possibilty that it was wrong
    That's what I was thinking. Damn, 2% !

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    It was such good advice that you wrote it 3 times, thanx brother. jk..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    you may have already done this but this is how i caught my girl once....go through her dialed/recieved calls on her phone.........cuz i knew something was going on asked her to quit talking to this guy she swore she did and she didnt........the PI thing works, my dad is a PI and has done it a few times, the model thing yea i could see that working but thats still not 100% proof shes actually cheating. But i'll tell you what man, if you seriously love this girl and you infact do trust her 100% i'd leave it at that because even though i caught my girl, i wish i hadnt. I wish i never knew it just so she'd still be around..........kinda weird but man i loved her to death....just a thought..
    I understand what you are saying. I need to know though because I we were planning on getting married. We spend every second of everyday together, except when we work. It's rare to not get sick of a chick, when you spend that much time together.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear ya man. Well if you gotta know i dunno how much i'd trust a lie detector...not to mention she'd probably have a f'ing fit if you asked her too......but i know my dad is a PI and he does it on occasion and they are definately a good way to find out.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    i hear ya man. Well if you gotta know i dunno how much i'd trust a lie detector...not to mention she'd probably have a f'ing fit if you asked her too......but i know my dad is a PI and he does it on occasion and they are definately a good way to find out.
    I already asked her and she said that she would take it. I do not have any problems getting a woman. She wants to stay with me. She said she would do anything for us to stay together. I would not let a woman nag me for asking her to take a test. I would be if that happened. If she is honest, she has nothing to worry about.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    It was such good advice that you wrote it 3 times, thanx brother. jk..

3times???

i counted 11 times

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Has anyone ever taken a lie detector test? I'm thinking of having my future wife take one. I know, I know, you shouldn't be with someone you don't trust. I do trust her but everyone, friends and family, do not. They feel she is being unfaithful but can not provide physical proof. I told her we can't get married until I can fully trust her. I would think this would be better than hiring a private investigator to follow her. What do you guys think. Serious responses please.

Havent read the rest of the replies.

But if my girl told me I need to take a lie detector test I would tell her to go **** herself and ditch her. If your girl has any self respect she will do just that. PI's, lie detectors. Jesus christ.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Havent read the rest of the replies.

But if my girl told me I need to take a lie detector test I would tell her to go **** herself and ditch her. If your girl has any self respect she will do just that. PI's, lie detectors. Jesus christ.
    If many people told you that you girlfriend was lieing and cheating on you, you would be, "As long as I don't see it, it's cool? No disrespect intended toward you, it's just that I don't want to be taken advantage of. She told me that she would take a lie detector test if I wanted.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    she could just be saying that she will take the test, yo gotta see how she will really react when it comes down to doing it, what im saying is she could be calling your bluff

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    how do i pASS A POLYGRAPH TEST

read this striker

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Thanks SteveO, I'll check it out.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    If many people told you that you girlfriend was lieing and cheating on you, you would be, "As long as I don't see it, it's cool? No disrespect intended toward you, it's just that I don't want to be taken advantage of. She told me that she would take a lie detector test if I wanted.
    Yeah I can understand that. But it all comes down to if you trust her. If you do trust her that is all that matters.

If I was even gonna begin to doubt my girl I would have to be told from one of my best friends that they personaly saw here kissing another guy or something similar.

bedrock is offline Junior Member
    The BEST advice here has not yet been heard. So I will enlighten you. DO NOT GET MARRIED, NOT TO HER, NOT TO ANYONE. If you follow my advice you will continue to be happy far into the future, if you don't your happiness ends soon my friend.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bedrock
    The BEST advice here has not yet been heard. So I will enlighten you. DO NOT GET MARRIED, NOT TO HER, NOT TO ANYONE. If you follow my advice you will continue to be happy far into the future, if you don't your happiness ends soon my friend.
    Have you been married before, Bedrock?

bedrock is offline Junior Member

Yes

Yes, I am still married to the same woman for 14 years. We have been in and out of couseling to save our marriage, I believe the only reason I am still in it is that the wife continues to try and improve our relationship and we have 3 children together.
    That first post may have sounded like sour grapes, but seriously Bro, if you are detecting problems already, you should hold out for a girl you feel the magic with. Then live together for some years before getting married. I'd be willing to bet there are more unhappily married couples than there are truly happily married couples.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bedrock
    Yes, I am still married to the same woman for 14 years. We have been in and out of couseling to save our marriage, I believe the only reason I am still in it is that the wife continues to try and improve our relationship and we have 3 children together.
    That first post may have sounded like sour grapes, but seriously Bro, if you are detecting problems already, you should hold out for a girl you feel the magic with. Then live together for some years before getting married. I'd be willing to bet there are more unhappily married couples than there are truly happily married couples.
    We are living together right now. She really wants to get married but I told her that I can not until I can trust her 100%. Thanks for the info. It always helps when someone speaks who has real life experience.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i have kind of a funny story about a polygraph test. i have to take one every five years or so for my job and the last one i had to take had some CRAZY questions. Apparently it was one of the more in depth ones, a lifestyle polygraph, where they not only ask you if you have foreign relations but if you like to have sex with animals while smoking a fatty.

haha! no joke. the test was horrible anyway just because you have all these wires stuck to you and you cant move and sh*t. but the lady asked me 'have you ever thought about having sex with an animal?' and about a month before the test i had a dream that i got jiggy with a horse. very disturbing...im not into that sh*t though...just a dream. anyway so i thought about that dream when she asked me that question and apparently she got some wacky needle movement because i ended up being in there for like 3 hours. i passed of course after explaining myself. but it was so humilitating!

back to your question though...i wouldn't want to put anyone through a poly...even if you are telling the truth it is a horrible experience. plus, she will be miffed at you if you do. so i go with the PI. You can get more dirt without her even knowing.

good luck!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i have kind of a funny story about a polygraph test. i have to take one every five years or so for my job and the last one i had to take had some CRAZY questions. Apparently it was one of the more in depth ones, a lifestyle polygraph, where they not only ask you if you have foreign relations but if you like to have sex with animals while smoking a fatty.

haha! no joke. the test was horrible anyway just because you have all these wires stuck to you and you cant move and sh*t. but the lady asked me 'have you ever thought about having sex with an animal?' and about a month before the test i had a dream that i got jiggy with a horse. very disturbing...im not into that sh*t though...just a dream. anyway so i thought about that dream when she asked me that question and apparently she got some wacky needle movement because i ended up being in there for like 3 hours. i passed of course after explaining myself. but it was so humilitating!

back to your question though...i wouldn't want to put anyone through a poly...even if you are telling the truth it is a horrible experience. plus, she will be miffed at you if you do. so i go with the PI. You can get more dirt without her even knowing.

good luck!

thats funny

but why do your employers need to know if your fcking animals

i could be screwing a hedgehog every day of the week for all my company cared
    as long as it wasnt affecting my work

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty

good luck!
    You dont have to censore yourself on this board...I know it seemed like I was the size of a horse and yes I did perform like an animal thank you...

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    thats funny

but why do your employers need to know if your fcking animals

i could be screwing a hedgehog every day of the week for all my company cared
    as long as it wasnt affecting my work
    i dont know why either. i think they assume that if i did like to fuk animals, there would be some deeper issues that they would have to worry about too. i guess it isn't normal or something. pssshh!

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    You dont have to censore yourself on this board...I know it seemed like I was the size of a horse and yes I did perform like an animal thank you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information