Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Papi93 is offline AR VET

Lie Detector Test

Has anyone ever taken a lie detector test? I'm thinking of having my future wife take one. I know, I know, you shouldn't be with someone you don't trust. I do trust her but everyone, friends and family, do not. They feel she is being unfaithful but can not provide physical proof. I told her we can't get married until I can fully trust her. I would think this would be better than hiring a private investigator to follow her. What do you guys think. Serious responses please.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm..if youre ok with the PI go ahead. I might get some shit for that, but I cant think of any other way.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    we now she knows that u already dont trust her, and trust for woman is a BIG freaking deal man thats why you gotta buy em a ring, if i had the slightest doubt in my mind that my fiancee was messing around on me i would not get married to her but woman can totaly manipulate ur mind so bad they will have you thinking backwards and hurting the ones that love you the most, you can normally tell by the personality of a woman if she will cheat on u or not but like i said woman are manipulators so be carefull and always go with your gut feeling bruh.......and to pass a lie detecor test all you gotta do is wiggel your toes while your being tested

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    we now she knows that u already dont trust her, and trust for woman is a BIG freaking deal man thats why you gotta buy em a ring, if i had the slightest doubt in my mind that my fiancee was messing around on me i would not get married to her but woman can totaly manipulate ur mind so bad they will have you thinking backwards and hurting the ones that love you the most, you can normally tell by the personality of a woman if she will cheat on u or not but like i said woman are manipulators so be carefull and always go with your gut feeling bruh.......and to pass a lie detecor test all you gotta do is wiggel your toes while your being tested
    So you think that lie detector tests are not accurate. My gut instinct says to trust her but like you said, most woman like to walk all over nice guys.

onehundredk is offline Member
    aight, im only gonna say what im gonna think, and you can think about it, or just tell me to F off..."when you can trust her, youll be ready to be with her." you say you trust her, but you say that you want to get her tested/her friends-family dont trust her, should make NO difference for you, "time will tell"

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    why do your freinds and family say shes being unfaithful.
    And i think a lie detector test is a great idea. But it doesnt sound like your ready for marriage IMO. Why rush it.

i remember you praiseing this girl a while back the mammsita right ??? you want to marry her now? well i was in a serious relationship for the longest time and my girl could lie with the best of them she was the best manipulator and if i didnt beleive her she would start crying or get all pissed off, i went with my gut and my gut said OO she not lying. i did this a million time till one day i found out and my gut was right the entier time, i never caught her in the act but i did catch her in some awkward moments that hurt me o F'n bad i had to move, i couldnt stand being in the same city as the HO so this shows that they will walk all over you when they get the chance to have a little fun im telling you bro she looked me squar in the ****ing eye so many times and said " i promise baby i did nothing " even sweard on her dead mother grave, so i have a difficult problem trusting woman, and the whole lie detector test thisng my buddy did a all natural show took first, so they did a lie test on him he wiggeld his toes through the whole thing and passed eith flying colors

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    why do your freinds and family say shes being unfaithful.
    And i think a lie detector test is a great idea. But it doesnt sound like your ready for marriage IMO. Why rush it.
    Other people have told them that she has been seen with her ex-boyfriend. She swears on her daughter's life that she is telling the truth. I'm definitely not marrying her until these rumors subside.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Other people have told them that she has been seen with her ex-boyfriend. She swears on her daughter's life that she is telling the truth. I'm definitely not marrying her until these rumors subside.
    follow her one day, or just break his neck. so if she does go and visits the X. if shes blonde shell leave the Hospital Guest Pass on her shirt. haha

Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    follow her one day, or just break his neck. so if she does go and visits the X. if shes blonde shell leave the Hospital Guest Pass on her shirt. haha
    BTW. jk on the blonde joke. i love blondes.

I dont recommend you following her, but definitely tell a friend or hire a private detective to follow her. Marriage is something serious IMO so definitely dont get married til all this drama is over with.

i call bullsh1t i would go talk to her x biyfriend he has no reason to lie

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    i call bullsh1t i would go talk to her x biyfriend he has no reason to lie
    My friends have seen him crying. He still wants her back. I did not steal her away, though. They had been separated for 1 month before I asked her out.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I dont recommend you following her, but definitely tell a friend or hire a private detective to follow her. Marriage is something serious IMO so definitely dont get married til all this drama is over with.
    So you would go with the private detective over the lie detector test? We spend every minute of everyday together. The only time I am not with her is when I'm at work and she gets off of work. This is when she has time to do this.

My friends have seen him crying. He still wants her back. I did not steal her away, though. They had been separated for 1 month before I asked her out.
    Wow sounds like stupid drama. If i were you i would tell her to never talk to that guy again, and if i find out she has, its over. But thats just me.

So you would go with the private detective over the lie detector test? We spend every minute of everyday together. The only time I am not with her is when I'm at work and she gets off of work. This is when she has time to do this.
    Depends on the price of the Private detective. If you dont have a freind to do the job then go for the priv. det. Leave the lie detector as a last resort cause its kind of silly.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Wow sounds like stupid drama. If i were you i would tell her to never talk to that guy again, and if i find out she has, its over. But thats just me.
    I agree. I told her to do that exact thing. She tells me that she has never called him. He and others say otherwise.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Depends on the price of the Private detective. If you dont have a freind to do the job then go for the priv. det. Leave the lie detector as a last resort cause its kind of silly.
    Cool. I might ask my brother if he can watch her. If he can't do it, maybe I'll call Cheaters.

Cool. I might ask my brother if he can watch her. If he can't do it, maybe I'll call Cheaters.
    LOL.. good luck to you bro. I hope she hasnt been messing around for your sake, but i know how these chicas can be.

chest6 is offline Banned
    most woman like to walk all over nice guys.
    ya, happened to me. She turned me into an ass

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya, happened to me. She turned me into an ass
    I think most guys are basically nice, until some woman breaks their heart. It permanently hardens you to woman.

check her cell phone calls man look at the bill see if she calls him or he calls her

chest6 is offline Banned
    check her cell phone calls man look at the bill see if she calls him or he calls her
    I did this. I got so bad..she kina turned me that way though. She would check my phone all the time, I had nothing to hide. She would be like who is this!!?! Id be like uh..my sister? Her phone would usually have her ex bf in there they talked ed..I dealt with way too much shit in that relationship, dont make the same mistake I did. They will get away with anything and everything you let them.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I tried to but it is all in Spanish. Yo hablo un poco de espanol.

I tried to but it is all in Spanish. Yo hablo un poco de espanol.

o damn get some one to interpret that sh!t or copy it down an look it up, i got a budy that will look up his G/F's history if he dates them longer then 6 months

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    A lie detector test will show her you don't trust her, and if she passes you will be eating that for ever. She could pass it now and then 5 years later start cheating, and bring up how you did not trust her last time.
    Go with a P.I., a good one, PM me, I have experience in this field. She will never know she is being watched if the PI is good. A weekend trip out of town might be a good idea for you, that way she is more likely to see him. Also you brother is probably not the best in a situation like this, you want a pro, who will get video footage of her in the act, so there is NO dispute over details. One last thing is a decoy, someone to try and seduce her to see if she is faithful. A good looking hired male model could easily get her digits and more if she is game. Good luck..

Nismo is offline Member
    Has anyone ever taken a lie detector test? I'm thinking of having my future wife take one. I know, I know, you shouldn't be with someone you don't trust. I do trust her but everyone, friends and family, do not. They feel she is being unfaithful but can not provide physical proof. I told her we can't get married until I can fully trust her. I would think this would be better than hiring a private investigator to follow her. What do you guys think. Serious responses please.
    Tell her that you two should go together and each have a set of questions to ask each other. Well thats if you dont have anything to hide, if you slept with her mom then ditch the idea. That way she won't feel like you don't trust her.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Lie detector can be accurate but still cannot tell the truth 100%. There is always error margin. I'd go for PI.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry about the detector or PI. Just make her sign a pre-nup. Be sure to include the "In case of infidelity she don't get shit" clause.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    kill her.

monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    is my post working?????

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    So you think that lie detector tests are not accurate. My gut instinct says to trust her but like you said, most woman like to walk all over nice guys.

women do walk over nice guys - i am one of them - now matter how hard i try not to be

i heard that lie detecter tests were only like 98% accurate so if you are anything like me you would probably have that nagging feeling that even if she passed there was still a possibilty that it was wrong

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by gachamann
    Don't worry about the detector or PI. Just make her sign a pre-nup. Be sure to include the "In case of infidelity she don't get shit" clause.

Best answer yet, if a girl is going to cheat, they will find a way (want to guess how many wives and girlfriends i've banged at the tanning salon? "I'm going tanning honey" )
    By being jealous, you only make her want to cheat.
    This might piss off married guys, but if your women is faithful I can't hit it no matter how smooth I am, if she wants more she will hook up with some dude. Fvck the lie detector and pi, that shlt will show your lack of trust.

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    I remember reading a story about this once. Not sure if it was true or not but here goes. The guy is engaged to be married and he suspects that his fiance is cheating on him. So he hire's a PI and the PI confirms that she is cheating on him with his best man, or somehting like that. Any way, they PI gives the guy photos to prove it. So the guy askes his fiance if she is cheating on him and she still says no, not knowing about the whole PI thing. So the guy goes along with the whole wedding thing and when they are at the alter about to give there vows, he stops and faces the crowd. He says, before we do this I just wanted to say thanks for everyone comming and I have left a present for each of you under your seats. Everyone reached under their seats and pull out an envolpe with a picture of his fiance and his best man fooling around. He then walks out of place. So 1. He made a fool of his fiance infront of all of her family and friends and 2. Made her dad pay for a wedding a reception that isn't going to happen....

MadMax3D is offline New Member
    Hey Moto, you know what? I'm a nice guy. But I gotta tell ya, that story makes me wish I was about to marry someone unfaithful! That sheet was brilliant! ALmost sounds too good to be true! But, if it is...that Beech just got

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    A lie detector test will show her you don't trust her, and if she passes you will be eating that for ever. She could pass it now and then 5 years later start cheating, and bring up how you did not trust her last time.
    Go with a P.I., a good one, PM me, I have experience in this field. She will never know she is being watched if the PI is good. A weekend trip out of town might be a good idea for you, that way she is more likely to see him. Also you brother is probably not the best in a situation like this, you want a pro, who will get video footage of her in the act, so there is NO dispute over details. One last thing is a decoy, someone to try and seduce her to see if she is faithful. A good looking hired male model could easily get her digits and more if she is game. Good luck..
    That is by far the best advice ever, I would pm him if I was you. That whole wiggle your toes shit is the stupidest shit I have heard in a long time

That is by far the best advice ever, I would pm him if I was you. That whole wiggle your toes shit is the stupidest shit I have heard in a long time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information