Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chitown1281 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Well in the words of my Mexican brothers allow me to say this in there behalf... eh hem "CRACKER"!!!!!
    Now if you really want to deport someone, all you have to do is call INS and tell them that there is an illegal immagrant that is bothering and harrassing you. Being white and a citizen they wont hesitate to deport his ass.
    I'll tell you what though, I was also born in Mexico and if my ass was deported because of some guy, I would come back and woop your ass. So just think about it, you wouldnt want to ruin a mans life only because he's childesh and called you a name. That being said " VIVA MEXICO CABRONES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gives the f*cker no right to be in our country calling our citizens crackers! Deport the bitch. If he comes back and does shit, we'll all come up to Wisconsin (Road Trip!), rip the bitch in half, and scatter his parts all around the country!

Whatever you say MR. USA. Unless your a direct descendent of a Native American, your happy ass should be shipped out of here also.
    Wait a second. We are all here working for a living, PAYING TAXES! We aren't cheating the system then turning around calling some white guy a cracker behind his back. Thats the diff between a mexican and can, (or white guy and white trash, etc). I have lots of close friends that are hispanic working and claiming taxes and making money the right way. Every race has it scumbags and I think this guy (can that called the dude a cracker) would qualify as one. End of statement.

If it pisses you off to hear that, then get the f*ck out of this country.

Your buddy could do what ever the hell he wants. It wont effect me in any way or form. I'm just letting him know that he should think before he acts.
    Um, he is thinking bout it. He even considered shooting the b*tch, but scratched that idea. That is why he is asking us what to do.

Illegal immigrants can not get food stamps or welfare by law. They would need a valid Social Security Number. Did you know that even though illegal immigrants don't get tax refunds, they are still required to pay taxes? Seems kinda unfair doesn't it?
    Again, if they don't like it, I'll show them the door. Problem is, they don't pay taxes. If they're working illegally making cash under the table, how do they pay taxes? When was the last time you saw an illegal (of ANY race) in line at the IRS office to hand over his earnings and pay taxes????

We aren't going after Mexicans every time. Any illegal of any race that cheats the system is crap in my book. They should all go,

Enough with the Racist Remarks!
    Bigen12
    Last edited by Bigen12; 12-09-2005 at 04:07 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    news flash, police dont give a **** about illegals anymore...too many to handle so they gave up.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    just kill him. noone will care hes an immigrant.

anyone been to london? its immigrant city

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not only in the USA,we have a "BIG" problem overhear with illegals!they should be shot on site!then perhaps they would come "legally" if they knew the consequences!

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i see illegal mexican workers here where i live. they bust there butts for prob half the pay.........but i never looked at it from them not paying taxes, thats not right. if i didnt have to pay taxes and insurance, i could get by with holding only one job.................it costs to be free.......

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    not only in the USA,we have a "BIG" problem overhear with illegals!they should be shot on site!then perhaps they would come "legally" if they knew the consequences!

damn right

what pisses me off is the legal ones who claim benefits after being here one week - they get houses to live in, a weekly supplement all comming from us hard working english cnuts - is it any wander the age of retirement is going up to 70

i'm not working till i'm 70 - fck that - i'll be impressed if i make it to 40

Nismo is offline Member
    Oh God noooo.

Nismo is offline Member
    You guys are funny. Especially the "Chitown1281". Its funny how people's ignorance can blind them for stuff thats right infront of them. But I'm not here to fix the world. I'm here just to have a good time.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Enough with the Racist remarks.

Having a strong stance against illegal aliens is one thing, but Racist remarks will not be tolerated.

Bigen12

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    He could always just come up missing! the cat's in the bag and the bags in the river. who's gonna care?

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Enough with the Racist remarks.

Having a strong stance against illegal aliens is one thing, but Racist remarks will not be tolerated.

Bigen12
    Amen to that bro.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Well in the words of my Mexican brothers allow me to say this in there behalf... eh hem "CRACKER"!!!!!
    Now if you really want to deport someone, all you have to do is call INS and tell them that there is an illegal immagrant that is bothering and harrassing you. Being white and a citizen they wont hesitate to deport his ass.
    I'll tell you what though, I was also born in Mexico and if my ass was deported because of some guy, I would come back and woop your ass. So just think about it, you wouldnt want to ruin a mans life only because he's childesh and called you a name. That being said " VIVA MEXICO CABRONES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have been trying to learn Spanish to help some of the Hispanic employees, at my work, communicate better with non-Spanish speakers. My girlfriend is Mexican. I would never sink to his uneducated level of name calling. I have come up to this guy's doorstep and waited for him to come out. He never had the balls to say anything to my face. I am not scared of his friends. Do think I would walk into his neighborhood and wait for him to come if I was scared? Why do you call me a cracker? My girlfriend and all of her Hispanic friends think I am one of the nicest guys they have ever met. This guy has three children in Mexico that he does not send money to. He is also an alcoholic and beats women. One of the Mexican woman told me that he raped her. She is illegal too so she never reported it. Why am I a cracker, you don't know me?
    Last edited by Papi93; 12-09-2005 at 04:34 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    are you kidding me? The guy is not a citizen, and he shouldn't be here, plain and simple. Papi can do whatever he wants to. It would be the same thing if I went over there and did the same thing, then wanted to beat up the guy that sent me back. Your reasoning is dumb as hell.
    Thanks for having my back, Chest.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I have been trying to learn Spanish to help some of the Hispanic employees, at my work, communicate better with non-Spanish speakers. My girlfriend is Mexican. I would never sink to his uneducated level of name calling. I have come up to this guy's doorstep and waited for him to come out. He never had the balls to say anything to my face. I am not scared of his friends. Do think I would walk into his neighborhood and wait for him to come if I was scared? Why do you call me a cracker? My girfriend and all of her Hispanic friends think I am one of the nicest guys they have ever met. This guy has three children in Mexico that he does not send money to. He is also an alcoholic and beats women. One of the Mexican woman told me that he raped. She is illegal too so she never reported it. Why am I a cracker, you don't know me?
    Your right man. Sorry bro. What you should do is just kick his ass man. Either that or don't even bother with him. If your walking down the street and you see a piece of shit, why would you step on it and get it all over your shoe?? Just step over it and keep going.

Letting this guy get to you is like stepping on the shit. Just step over the guy and go on with your life man. But if seriously bothered you that much then just get some firends and woop his ass.

And again sorry for calling you a "Cracker" I dont like being called a beaner either so I shouldnt be talking shit. Sorry bro

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown1281
    Gives the f*cker no right to be in our country calling our citizens crackers! Deport the bitch. If he comes back and does shit, we'll all come up to Wisconsin (Road Trip!), rip the bitch in half, and scatter his parts all around the country!
    Thanks for having my back Chitown, even though I'm from Wisconsin .

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Your right man. Sorry bro. What you should do is just kick his ass man. Either that or don't even bother with him. If your walking down the street and you see a piece of shit, why would you step on it and get it all over your shoe?? Just step over it and keep going.

Letting this guy get to you is like stepping on the shit. Just step over the guy and go on with your life man. But if seriously bothered you that much then just get some firends and woop his ass.

And again sorry for calling you a "Cracker" I dont like being called a beaner either so I shouldnt be talking shit. Sorry bro
    I understand why you are so passionate about this issue. As some others have said, there are bad people in every race. It all depends on the morals your parents tried to install in you.
    Some of my Hispanic friends told me that he will not fight me because he is scared. I don't know why he wants to talk behind my back then. They said it is because he has ties to a local gang. They tell me to just drop it for my own safety. Once I get first shift, Monday-Friday, I'm going to hit some of the clubs he attends. Scares my girlfriend and family to death but I could never stand cowards. Unfortunately, I will be working nights until January. That's when it's go time. I think I will wait to deport him so I can confront him in January.
    Thanks for understanding my situation. No harm. Maybe you could help me with my Spanish, once in while .

Nismo is offline Member
    Of course Amigo

Unoid is offline Member
    ruin a man's life? Naw the illegal's are ruining the American's way of life and eating our tax dollars.

I say get rid of them all and they can work here legally via guest worker.

Aliens have no legal rights, **** him up and he won't press charges because hes not a citizen. Make sure he is an illegal first of all

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=G-Force]damn right

what pisses me off is the legal ones who claim benefits after being here one week - they get houses to live in, a weekly supplement all comming from us hard working english cnuts - is it any wander the age of retirement is going up to 70

i'm not working till i'm 70 - fck that - i'll be impressed if i make it to 40[/QUOTE
    with ya all the way GF,thats why in a few years we are outta here,love england like we do we are bein driven out!!!!

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever seen a immigrant asking for money on the street???? I have seen many young and healthy "Amercians" begging for money. I have had more non-immigrants asking for money then any other culture. I even had a red neck ask my girlfriend (now wife) and I money to fix his "TRUCK" while we were leaving school. I think he used the money for bullets to shoot cans in his backyard next to his "Chevy" on bricks with some tall grass.
    the only thing is, not alot of handicapped/retarded/insane illegals cross the border.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Swolecat, what do you think?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Swolecat, what do you think?
    Some guy called you a cracker, and you "heard" this through someone else.

Honestly, who cares?

Does it really bother you? I just can't justify the trouble you want to go through because of what someone (who you couldn't give a shit less about) supposedly said about you.

I mean, I'd rather go take a shit and read XXL.

~SC~

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Some guy called you a cracker, and you "heard" this through someone else.

Honestly, who cares?

Does it really bother you? I just can't justify the trouble you want to go through because of what someone (who you couldn't give a shit less about) supposedly said about you.

I mean, I'd rather go take a shit and read XXL.

~SC~
    Thanks for giving me some perspective. It must be that damn German temper in me .

Thanks for giving me some perspective. It must be that damn German temper in me .
    too many hoffmeister's perhaps

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Kick hiss azz!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information