Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Papi93 is offline AR VET

Deporting An Illegal Alien

Where would I go to deport an illegal alien. This "puto" called me a "cracker". He didn't have the guts to say it to my face, of course. One of his friends told me that he doesn't have "papers" to be in the US. My first instinct was to kick his ass but my girlfriend doesn't want me to have legal problems. So I decided I'll send him back to Mexico. This guy is a real piece of shit. His friends say he has three children, he is not supporting, in Mexico. He is a drunk and abuses the woman he is with. One person said he raped one of his girlfriends, after she wanted to end it with him.

onehundredk is offline Member
    call the cops on him, sayin hes harrassing your GF, or something. and when they ask for ID, itll go right to boarder patrol..

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    call the INS or the border patrole, they may take a while but they will get him

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Stryker where the hell do you live bro? Your surrounded by immigrants. I say kick his ass. He wont file a report anyways. Then have his as deported. Not sure how easy it is to have someone deported though.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW i call you stryker cause theres no way in hell im gonna call you Papi.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Stryker where the hell do you live bro? Your surrounded by immigrants. I say kick his ass. He wont file a report anyways. Then have his as deported. Not sure how easy it is to have someone deported though.
    I live in Wisconsin, unfortunately. Yeah, there are many immigrants (all illegal what people have told me) where I live. I have no problem with any of them until this "puto" started throwing racial slurs around. I would never sink to his level.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Yo comprendo, hermano.

yeah im gonna call u stryker too thats a better name u gotta change it back bruh, i never woulda thought there would be illegals in WI i live in TX there all over man crazy call the INS on his ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    u betta understand. Im calling u stryker too..im not giving in to papi

might as well call you my gay lover, but we'll save that for later.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAO....I thought the same thing...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    just kill him. noone will care hes an immigrant.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    yeah im gonna call u stryker too thats a better name u gotta change it back bruh, i never woulda thought there would be illegals in WI i live in TX there all over man crazy call the INS on his ass

they are there evrywere i thought the Govt. was gonna build a wall i know they started it in Cali

they took our jobs !!!!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I participated in martial arts; the striking arts to be exact. When I went with this girl, I had to give it up because the drive to the dojo was too far. I'm currently looking for a new school. Every time I saw my username it would make me depressed. I changed it to what my girlfriend calls me in the sack.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    If he ever set foot in my apartment, I would kill him with my deer knife (less noise than my 9mm) and then dump or burn the body. They probably wouldn't be able to identify him because he is illegal, right? I'm just kidding .

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    If he ever set foot in my apartment, I would kill him with my deer knife (less noise than my 9mm) and then dump or burn the body. They probably wouldn't be able to identify him because he is illegal, right? I'm just kidding .
    i live in an area thats 60% mexican so i konw your pain. ive had many problems with em arghQ|!|

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Where would I go to deport an illegal alien. This "puto" called me a "cracker". He didn't have the guts to say it to my face, of course. One of his friends told me that he doesn't have "papers" to be in the US. My first instinct was to kick his ass but my girlfriend doesn't want me to have legal problems. So I decided I'll send him back to Mexico. This guy is a real piece of shit. His friends say he has three children, he is not supporting, in Mexico. He is a drunk and abuses the woman he is with. One person said he raped one of his girlfriends, after she wanted to end it with him.
    Well in the words of my Mexican brothers allow me to say this in there behalf... eh hem "CRACKER"!!!!!
    Now if you really want to deport someone, all you have to do is call INS and tell them that there is an illegal immagrant that is bothering and harrassing you. Being white and a citizen they wont hesitate to deport his ass.
    I'll tell you what though, I was also born in Mexico and if my ass was deported because of some guy, I would come back and woop your ass. So just think about it, you wouldnt want to ruin a mans life only because he's childesh and called you a name. That being said " VIVA MEXICO CABRONES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nismo is offline Member
    Hey I think you forgot your white rob and giant wood cross at my house.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hey Nismo i sure as hell hope you are kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Hey I think you forgot your white rob and giant wood cross at my house.
    give me a break. if they are illegal immigrants then they have every right to be shipped outta here.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hey Nismo i sure as hell hope you are kidding.
    Nah man don't take it the wrong way. Just that was talking about "kill him, no one will care he's an immagrant". Well I was calling him a KKK memeber for saying crap like that. I'm mexican. Didn't mean to offend you man.

Nismo is offline Member
    give me a break. if they are illegal immigrants then they have every right to be shipped outta here.
    Whatever you say MR. USA. Unless your a direct descendent of a Native American, your happy ass should be shipped out of here also.

Nah man don't take it the wrong way. Just that was talking about "kill him, no one will care he's an immagrant". Well I was calling him a KKK memeber for saying crap like that. I'm mexican. Didn't mean to offend you man.
    Nah you didn't offend me. I can understand if the topic hits a naw nerve with you.

Whatever you say MR. USA. Unless your a direct descendent of a Native American, your happy ass should be shipped out of here also.

not so i imagine Kloter was born in the US and hes right if you were not born here in the US and you came over illegaly your ass needs to be shipped back its people like this that cause us tax payers even more money MF
    ers liveing off foods stamp/Govt, and who has to pay for it????? the hard working american citezens that were born here in the US

not so i imagine Kloter was born in the US and hes right if you were not born here in the US and you came over illegaly your ass needs to be shipped back its people like this that cause us tax payers even more money MF
    ers liveing off foods stamp/Govt, and who has to pay for it????? the hard working american citezens that were born here in the US
    preach it man!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well in the words of my Mexican brothers allow me to say this in there behalf... eh hem "CRACKER"!!!!!
    Now if you really want to deport someone, all you have to do is call INS and tell them that there is an illegal immagrant that is bothering and harrassing you. Being white and a citizen they wont hesitate to deport his ass.
    I'll tell you what though, I was also born in Mexico and if my ass was deported because of some guy, I would come back and woop your ass. So just think about it, you wouldnt want to ruin a mans life only because he's childesh and called you a name. That being said " VIVA MEXICO CABRONES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    are you kidding me? The guy is not a citizen, and he shouldn't be here, plain and simple. Papi can do whatever he wants to. It would be the same thing if I went over there and did the same thing, then wanted to beat up the guy that sent me back. Your reasoning is dumb as hell.

Nismo is offline Member
    Have you ever seen a immigrant asking for money on the street???? I have seen many young and healthy "Amercians" begging for money. I have had more non-immigrants asking for money then any other culture. I even had a red neck ask my girlfriend (now wife) and I money to fix his "TRUCK" while we were leaving school. I think he used the money for bullets to shoot cans in his backyard next to his "Chevy" on bricks with some tall grass.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    are you kidding me? The guy is not a citizen, and he shouldn't be here, plain and simple. Papi can do whatever he wants to. It would be the same thing if I went over there and did the same thing, then wanted to beat up the guy that sent me back. Your reasoning is dumb as hell.
    Your buddy could do what ever the hell he wants. It wont effect me in any way or form. I'm just letting him know that he should think before he acts.

Have you ever seen a immigrant asking for money on the street???? I have seen many young and healthy "Amercians" begging for money. I have had more non-immigrants asking for money then any other culture. I even had a red neck ask my girlfriend (now wife) and I money to fix his "TRUCK" while we were leaving school. I think he used the money for bullets to shoot cans in his backyard next to his "Chevy" on bricks with some tall grass.

dude i live in Texas i see mother Fuvking illegal aliens evreyday always standing on the side of the street with there hands out begging, and for those that dont see them begging its because THE US TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING FOR ALL THERE SH1T

Nismo is offline Member
    Just want to know, are you guys talking about ALL immigrants or just Hispanic people???

chest6 is offline Banned
    "Americans" can do whatever they want, pending legality. Illegal aliens cannot do anything, because they are just that, here illegally.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Just want to know, are you guys talking about ALL immigrants or just Hispanic people???
    ALL, but in this instance illegal aliens from Mexico since that is the TOPIC.

agree

ya man im not being racist against hispanics. i dont care where theyre from. but in this case its them,

So if i floated over who would give me food stamps?

Nismo is offline Member
    You're more likely to see an "illegal" hispanic immigrant working either illegally or in a degrading position such as selling fruit by a freeway exit, then you are to see them at the welfare or social security office.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    So if i floated over who would give me food stamps?
    Illegal immigrants can not get food stamps or welfare by law. They would need a valid Social Security Number. Did you know that even though illegal immigrants don't get tax refunds, they are still required to pay taxes? Seems kinda unfair doesn't it?

I understand where the other guys are coming from because you see alot of news with illegal committing serious crime in the U.S even though they have been deported multiple times.

Honestly if i was an illegal i would keep my ass quite work and for an honest buck not **** with and harass people. Just my .02

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    My washer is on the blink (okay, okay, I don't really have a washer. There.... satisfied now?) and so my Appalachian Princess took a load to the laundromat up the street. One of our "guest workers" that have invaded the city propositioned her much too persistently, and she called me on her cel. I was there in a blur of leather and a clatter of heels, and I confronted the bastard, and he laughed at me. (I don't pass well as a female due to the difference between my tush width and my shoulder width) I pulled up my sleeve and showed a few veins, and asked his buddies if they wanted to see the fat little greaseball get his heinie kicked really bad by a man in lipstick and a skirt. I ended up pushing him backwards for two full laps around the laudromat with my finger in his chest while he turned from brown to a very pale olive color. It got kind of quiet in there apart from my soft, feminine voice threatening him in exquisitely horrible detail. I like to think that when I left, he probably called the migras himself, for protection against these crazy citizens.

Immigrants should remember that, like OUR OWN ancestors were at one time, they are GUESTS here in OUR country. Everybody has to pay their dues. A bit of humility is not out of place. Being a prick is not what makes an immigrant a valuable addition to our society. An ILLEGAL immigrant carries an even bigger burden to be morally upright and not make waves. I say call the migras on him. He hasn't earned the right to be here anyway.

Oooohhh, my Princess is reading over my shoulder and nibbling my ear... and I still got one more post to reply. Maybe I will leave that for the morning hee hee!

Love
    Anna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information