G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

reaching your max genetic potential

how many years do you think it takes to reach your max genetic potential
    with and without gear and hormones?

how do you know when youve peaked
    i sometimes wander if i have reached mine already after 3 cycles - but i know people can keep adding small amounts of muscle each year till well into their 30's

BigBrother is offline New Member
    Up the doses and get on GH over 4 IU's. Takes me 2g/week for the juice to work. Not saying you need 2g but you'll need more as the years go by if you keep juicing.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother
    Up the doses and get on GH over 4 IU's. Takes me 2g/week for the juice to work. Not saying you need 2g but you'll need more as the years go by if you keep juicing.

Did I confuse you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother
    Did I confuse you?
    No. Your reply had nothing to do with what he was asking.

i think he was saying that its harder to get bigger once you get to a certain stage and you need more and more juice

but there must be a point where u just cant get any bigger no matter how much gear you use

i wander how many of the pro's have reached their genetic potential

a lot of them stay the same weight each year - eg lee priest

ronni and jay actually went down in weight this year

Yeah, you can only take so much before your body shuts down. We probably see with Ronnie the max potential with todays drugs.

maybe in the future they will invent a new drug that will make us look like greg valentino except without the synthol

have u seen that guys avator where a bodybuilder has been photoshopped too look even bigger with a tinier waist

there are a few guys with similar avators but this one is done rreally well

i couldnt find it though

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    umm genetic potential refers to what you can gain NATURALLY.. hence GENETIC potential.. Its whats in your genes.. When you use gear etc, it "alters" your potential.. Genetic potential is different for everyone, because you CANT gain any more size, and usually your strength sticks too, no matter what routine you use, no matter what diet you imploy, your stuck!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    umm genetic potential refers to what you can gain NATURALLY.. hence GENETIC potential.. Its whats in your genes.. When you use gear etc, it "alters" your potential.. Genetic potential is different for everyone, because you CANT gain any more size, and usually your strength sticks too, no matter what routine you use, no matter what diet you imploy, your stuck!
    Exactly right. Apparently there is a misconception on genetic potential as gear is what lets you go beyond it.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    the bigger you get, the more food your body can use. i think genetic potential is infinite in technical terms, bettter genetics means getting their faster and easier than the next guy. naturally, their is only one way to go and that is up providing boatloads of protein are there

imo

you know, what if ronnie could stay 28 years old forever and stay youthful forever. in 100 years, i wander what he would look like. interesting food for thoguht

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm. No idea. Im guessing mine is like 250 12% or so at 6' 2". Tryin to get there naturally by 20 or so .

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    you know, what if ronnie could stay 28 years old forever and stay youthful forever. in 100 years, i wander what he would look like. interesting food for thoguht
    well hed have to find some way of getting 13 years younger first!

yup.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    There are a lot of guys who see better gains in their mid 30s than 20s. I'm one of them.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Nismo is offline Member
    How bout the worlds strongest boy. They say that he is all natural and he used to be pretty big for his age. I dont think that guy has hit his potential. He is only 13-14 I think.

kick ass man. thats the kind of shit l like to hear. gives me somthing to look forward to.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I peaked at 28, could have been sooner but I took time off during the summers. Got stuck at 180, wouldnt budge, the this year decided I was mature enough( temper under control) to take some AS.Being peaked I get good results from AS, but not much weight, 8-10lbs last cycle, but looks like more because of base.

how do you find motivation to continue eating and working out once you meet your potential ?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    how many years do you think it takes to reach your max genetic potential
    with and without gear and hormones?

how do you know when youve peaked
    i sometimes wander if i have reached mine already after 3 cycles - but i know people can keep adding small amounts of muscle each year till well into their 30's

I dont think you ever reach a limit where you CANT gain anymore. But the gains might come very slow after a while. I dont fully belive in the genetic limit. There is always something that can be tweaked to cram out a few ibs more or to gain some more strenght.

Even if you somehow peak your muscle potential if such a thing exists there is still room to gain strenght by training the cns ect.

The real limit comes I guess when old age starts showing its uggly face. Im glad I have another 25-30 good years ahead of me

Nismo is offline Member
    Think of it a DragonBall Z.... When your fit all natural potenital you are a what we call "Sayains" but when you hit the roids thats when you breakthrough the potential and become "Super Sayains". Makes sense if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I dont think you ever reach a limit where you CANT gain anymore. But the gains might come very slow after a while. I dont fully belive in the genetic limit. There is always something that can be tweaked to cram out a few ibs more or to gain some more strenght.

Even if you somehow peak your muscle potential if such a thing exists there is still room to gain strenght by training the cns ect.

The real limit comes I guess when old age starts showing its uggly face. Im glad I have another 25-30 good years ahead of me
    agree, thats what i was getting at earlier. the bigger you get, the more food you can probably process (protein). so to me, size is infinite technically.

Quote Originally Posted by johan

nice one
    thats a reassuring way of looking at it

i just hope it works that way for me in practice

maybe in the future they will invent a new drug that will make us look like greg valentino except without the synthol

have u seen that guys avator where a bodybuilder has been photoshopped too look even bigger with a tinier waist

there are a few guys with similar avators but this one is done rreally well

i couldnt find it though

here it is

do think we can be seeing people like this in the future?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails reaching your max genetic potential-mad-mike-avatar.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya thats NYC MIKE's avatar..maybe its BIG MIKE i dont remember but I dont think bb's will look like that anytime soon..maybe eventually

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya thats NYC MIKE's avatar..maybe its BIG MIKE i dont remember but I dont think bb's will look like that anytime soon..maybe eventually

i hope they do

there is definitely room for improvements anyway

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hope they do

there is definitely room for improvements anyway
    have traps the size of basketballs

Mizfit is offline Banned
    theres no way of truly knowing because you don't have anything to really measure yourself against.

Even identical twins are affected by ouside infleunces such as external stresses, food intact etc...

solid-d is offline Member
    look at hulk hogan, he gotta be mid 50's.. Still likes pretty ripped, considering. My question about the food thing is, if your eating more as you get older to get muscle and at the same time your matabolizm is slowing down, wouldnt you just get fat?? The trick is to stay lean..

Thread Information