Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Wish Me Luck Guys !!!

This is it, the staff christmass party i have been waiting for. Now lets get one thing straigh, Im an easy going kinda guy, im easy to get along with, and like a laugh.

But tonight we are hitting the town at 4pm sharp (cheap trebles til 6) so I need to :

a : not get shitfaced and pass out before 8pm

b : not stick my hand up sum girls mini-skirt (like last year)

c : not show myself up before 6pm cos im fcuked on vodka

d : not try it on with the bosses daughter who happens to be a bit of a slut and would fcuk anybody in any state

e : refrain from taking a swim in the North sea resulting in our mini bus refusing us entry onto it meening a 20 mile walk home ( also like lsat year)

and finaly and probably the most important thing :

f : refrain from attempting to steal our mini bus due to the effects of the above.

This is gonna be real hard considering im in the house right now and i already hit my 4th vodka and coke.lol

I have a feeling im gona be by the vodka

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King

f : refrain from attempting to steal our mini bus due to the effects of the above.

I forgot to mention I served a bit community service for that little stunt. Had i actualy stole the bus, i would have been lookin at about 3 years.lol

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahha sounds like a good night.. glad to hear the bus is in order! be safe, have fun

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL That's funny. Staff parties are the BEST. I love being able to sleep with a hottie from work, then after... nobody talks about it, because everyone did something really stupid while drunk.

UPDATE: Well what a night. Was it succesful???yes and no cos i didnt refrain from all of my goald but i did on the other hand get to fcuk the bossed daughter, only problem is that he knows about it .lol. got shitfaced before 8pm although i didnt pass out, i did get my hand up a skirt (bosses daughter). LOL u shud of saw my face this morning with her lying next to me. HAHA Iam proply gona get sum shit on monday wen i go into work.haha

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Damn man, you know how to party. Well done

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    UPDATE: Well what a night. Was it succesful???yes and no cos i didnt refrain from all of my goald but i did on the other hand get to fcuk the bossed daughter, only problem is that he knows about it .lol. got shitfaced before 8pm although i didnt pass out, i did get my hand up a skirt (bosses daughter). LOL u shud of saw my face this morning with her lying next to me. HAHA Iam proply gona get sum shit on monday wen i go into work.haha
    haha let us know how that goes with the boss

ha ha, im about to take my lunch break right now. I aint seen the boss yet but i have heard a few rumours that he is, let say....looking for me.lol. Im not really bothered like cos he cant do anything about it since he is only like 130lb and 5ft 6in, lol, and me shagging his daughter was totaly work unrelated so if he gives me a hard time il just take him to a tribunaral. Oh yeah, and il kick his ass

Thread Information