no BS, just a thanks and props

i just wanted to give a thanks to all the vets and mods in the forum. seems as though everyone is quick to judge and ask stupid questions without reading first and not quick to give thanks out to the people that are making sure they dont just go stickin needles in their a$$ with no clue and educating them. they also gotta put up with seeing the same questions and comments ten times a day from the people that don't know what the search button is.

after reading up, getting advice, and of course some excellent AS use, i have been able to get some serious gains and strength and generally just feel better day to day, i think we all know what i mean.

i have some of the people here to thank for that. i especially going to give out props to Swole Cat for the major bitch slap to my routine. i think the best quote is "the bigger muscle teach the smaller ones how to grow" or something like that. once i took that mind set i saw much better results. also big thanks to pinn for the converison advice and so on.

i only wanted this to be short, but oh well looks like i am done ass-kissing

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    lol

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    lol

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo

Thread Information