smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

Exclamation This is SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Does anybody no for a fact what does it mean when dark brown spots (as big as this 'o' letter ) appears on the skin?!! it's supposed to be either Liver or Kidney related.

Nismo is offline Member
    Sounds like "Liver Spots", kinda means your getting old. But if thats you on your avator then your too young to get them. If thats the case I wouldnt know

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    sounds like u got moles or big freckles. Cud even be warts! Are they on or around ur shlong?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe ur in the sun to much, some ppl get freckles when they are in the sun for to long

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    sounds like u got moles or big freckles.
    If you are getting a lot of sun, and/or going to a tanning salon, moles will appear on some people. It sounds like this is what you have, and not a liver problem.
    I would have some blood work done and check those values, just in case.

Btw, the spots I've seen related to liver problems have had more of a pinkish/purple color to them, and appear in clusters.

Blog Entries
    it is not freckles, could it be kidney?!!

Blog Entries
    i've had brownish spots before on my abs and as soon as i lowered my AAS intake it went away (it was during a cycle) now i got those dark ones (closer to balck) on my chest and shoulders, about 5 of them.

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    it is not freckles, could it be kidney?!!
    Chill out mate just go get it checked out for your own sakes youl be fine you big sissy

i've had brownish spots before on my abs and as soon as i lowered my AAS intake it went away (it was during a cycle) now i got those dark ones (closer to balck) on my chest and shoulders, about 5 of them.
    seriously bro its probably moles, they randomly pop up at anytime. To be safe just see your doc, at the very least itll put ur mind at rest, no use worrying over something when u dont know it is something, if that makes sense lol.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably just Vitilgo.

James c ............

mate i love you but see that guy on your avatar he's 1 ugly mother fcker

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Probably just Vitilgo.
    lmao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin
    Chill out mate just go get it checked out for your own sakes youl be fine you big sissy
    big sissy?!!! last time a similar spot appeared on my abs i was too close to a kidney transplant bro. ofcourse i'll be freaking out.

James c ............

mate i love you but see that guy on your avatar he's 1 ugly mother fcker
    Ha ha it is time for an avatar change, but i cant decide on what to change it 2, plus i cant be arsed to resize nething.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Ha ha it is time for an avatar change, but i cant decide on what to change it 2, plus i cant be arsed to resize nething.
    its not all bad its just the guy in the left goodluck bro

its not all bad its just the guy in the left goodluck bro
    Maybe ill get one of Treach without Vin Rock in it, he is quite ugly. Lmao soz for hijacking ur thread smoke!

Smoke, go get blood work done asap.
    If you are this worried, stop your cycle and start pct.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Smoke, go get blood work done asap.
    If you are this worried, stop your cycle and start pct.
    i know bro. i should quit AAS for a while but 1st i'm gonna get some bloodwork this Mon.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Yea I'd get bloodwork asap and try not to worry in the mean time, get in there and get it taken care of so youre not thinking about it....good luck

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    If you have been close to a kidney transplant before, why would you be chancing it and running AS again? I wouldn't fuk around with that personally.

peace,

ttgb

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Do see a doc and make sure they are not cancerous. (Melanoma) Otherwise, probably nothing to worry about.

Love
    Anna

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    big sissy?!!! last time a similar spot appeared on my abs i was too close to a kidney transplant bro. ofcourse i'll be freaking out.
    I'm not trying to be a smart ass bro but, if the spot on your abs is similar to what you have now and your doctors told you that it was related to the kidney condition then what are you asking us for?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Liver Spots: What They Are and How to Erase Them
    By Terry Turner, Medical Writer

Liver Spots are sometimes referred to
    as Age, Sun, or Brown Spots

Liver Spots -- Introduction and definitions Liver Spots and other ailments may be what you visualize as examples of aging skin. The most common skin conditions associated with aging skin are things like wrinkles, age spots, and leathery skin. However, these skin conditions are NOT the symptoms of aging, but rather the result of sun exposure. Changes that may be the result of aging include increased dryness, decreased sweating, and changes in hair growth and facial contours.

Liver spots are also known as age spots, brown spots, lentigo, and lipofuscin pigment. I also recall my grandmother, in North Texas, referring to liver spots as “sun spots.” Perhaps she was correct after all. These brownish, yellowish spots are often first noticed on the arms and hands, then the face. They also appear, occasionally, on the chest, back, and less frequently on the legs and torso.

They are a result of your skin trying to protect itself from sun exposure by producing an overabundance of melanin. Melanin is the pigment in your skin responsible for “splotchy” or uneven tanning. Such “ brown or sun spots” may also be the telltale sign of accumulated wastes or some dysfunction.

Brown spots are visible pigmentary changes associated with mature and senile skin but the damage is not due to maturity, these spots and leathery skin are almost always the result of your body trying to protect itself from too much sun exposure.

The increased dark yellow, light brown, yellowish brown pigmentation or age spots may be brought on or increased by over exposure to the sun or other forms of ultraviolet light, bad health, problems with the liver functions, or other causes, both known and unknown.

Some of the alternative names for these maturity spots are sun-induced skin changes, senile lentigines; lentigos; brown spots, and skin spots-aging. Brown spots are extremely common after 55 years old. They occur most often on the backs of the hands, on the forearms, shoulder, face, and forehead. These are the areas of highest sun exposure. They are harmless and painless but may affect the cosmetic appearance.

Though most age spots are harmless blemishes, early stages of skin cancer can masquerade as innocent looking age spots. Your physician or a dermatologist should check any spot that enlarges, thickens, changes color, bleeds or itches. Irregular, dark spots that increase in size or change color or texture could be a warning about a potentially serious form of skin cancer. Have such changes checked immediately by a doctor.

If a person’s spots really are just age spots, an assortment of treatments are available that can fade them or even remove them completely. There are also several nutrients that can prevent the sun damage that leads to age spots.

For your age or dark spots, HMS Crown offers you a new treatment, Super Strength Lightener, a Kojic Acid and Whole Leaf Aloe Vera product. Super Strength Lightener is an all natural, botanical, oil free formulation of special ingredients specifically designed to fade dark spots, age spots, blotches, and sun damage on the hands and on the face.

Kojic Acid is an effective natural ingredient used for lightening skin. This wonderfully light gentle gel contains whole leaf Aloe Vera (LINK) and Witch Hazel Extract to treat your skin while the active ingredients do their jobs. HMS Super Strength Lightener is one hundred percent oil free. Just put it on your brown spots and gently rub it in. It will disappear, leaving no residue on your skin and it does not stain your clothes. Super Strength Lightener will effectively remove most spots or blotches.

Kojic Acid was chosen as the lead active ingredient because it is much milder than many chemical lightening agents in common use, and it has been in common use since around 1910. First discovered in Japan circa 1907, it is used as an alternative to hydroquinone. Kojic Acid is not an alpha hydroxy acid, but uses the same mechanism of action as hydroquinone. Research has shown that Kojic Acid is an effective lightening agent that inhibits the production of melanin (brown pigment). Kojic Acid is widely consumed in the Japanese diet and is believed to be beneficial to health. Also, it is less irritating than hydroquinone.

Super Strength Lightener gradually lightens/whitens the skin's color. It also fades discolorations and hyperpigmentations of the skin such as age spots, liver spots, freckles, or skin pigmentation that may occur from exposure to the sun, during pregnancy, or from the use of oral contraceptives (such as melasma). Skin whitening is a gradual process. Depending on an individual's skin condition, noticeable results should be expected in 3 to 8 weeks of daily use with 5 or 6 weeks being the average.
    Liver Spots: Prevention and correction
    Liver spots are the yellowish-brown flat spots that resemble large freckles and are often considered to be caused by aging even though sun damage, not age, is the general cause of the spots. Such spots may also be caused by impaired liver function, too much sun or sun lamp exposure, and a dietary deficiency, or a variety of nutritional problems. As we advance in age our health changes, our metabolism changes and our liver may become so overloaded with toxins that it cannot efficiently process the toxins or help the body get of them. The oxidation process within your body and a lack of antioxidants also plays a role in this process. Liver spots are one of the results. Liver spots typically take years to form, though they have been found in young children, and eliminating the spots will also take time.

The most important step towards eliminating the spots is to first recognize them for what they are, then make a commitment to work on their elimination.

As a preventative measure, always use a good sunscreen. Sunscreen should be applied at least one-half hour before sun exposure and it should be reapplied frequently. Do make a note that it is wise to use sunscreen in the winter as well as the summer, and always in high elevations.

Always wear good large hats, long sleeved shirts, long skirts or pants, umbrellas, gloves, and any sort of clothing that will help protect your skin. It is no accident that large straw hats bonnets were popular among field workers in years gone by, long before many of us fell victim to the “culture of the sun.”

You should consider wearing sunglasses to protect the eyes. Sunlight is most intense at midday, so try to avoid exposure during the midday hours.

Avoid after shave lotions and perfumes (and all similar aromatics) before sun exposure, because perfume like products and perfumes can and usually do increase sensitivity of your skin to sunlight.

The next thing to do is select some of the historic home remedies and products and give each one a good try before you move on to the next remedy. Something will surely work for you if you bring sun protection, diet, supplements, and good nutrition into play.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Is this what they look like.
    Last edited by G-1000; 04-24-2006 at 03:52 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i think your true color is starting to show thru

Thread Information