Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

so, what do ya buy a chick for x-mas...

I need ideas..

say a couple of hundred bucks?

Ladies, what would you want?

Guys, what would you buy for your woman?

Cuz im lost..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Dildo's...women love Dildo's......

i thought victoria's secret stuff.. but then i figured she'd see right through that little plan...

Im still buying it for her, but i need a gift for her that isnt really for me

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    gift certificate to Sears.......nah seriously get her a gift certificate, or i think it depens on how long you have been with her that has alot to do with it

not long.. thats the thing.. I dont want anything stupid, or misleading, no jewelry, just something nice..

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    figure out what theyre into

i was thinking maybe an ipod, she has no mp3 player and trains alot. But whats a better choice for a chicks arm? I cant stand my ipod, its too big and bulky and heavy for training.

Dr. Martens?

Im buying me Nicks customs

she wont ask for anything and i cant even get a hint out of her. Its a game to her I think.

what about all inclusive spa stuff? do chicks really dig that stuff?

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    pearl necklace

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    an ankle braclet is pretty good if you havent been seeing her awhile. It's not corny like a necklace, wrist band or ring.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Alot depends on how long you've been with her, if its your first christmas together then i'd go with what pinnacle suggested, can't go wrong with that shit...

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I personally would never get a gift certificate for a girlfriend. it looks like you put absolutly no thought into it.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i just bought my wife leather furniture

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    Alot depends on how long you've been with her, if its your first christmas together then i'd go with what pinnacle suggested, can't go wrong with that shit...
    Exactly..it's the gift that keeps giving.

~Pinnacle~

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    There is a wonderful dildo called the "cybercock", that is so lifelike, it is scary. I just bought three of them for christmas gifts. They are absolutely amazing. The package also contains a little blob of the fleshlike material it is made from, in the shape of a little mouth, and the package has a small opening so you can feel it. Just stick your finger in there... it is a life-changing experience. It feels fleshier than real flesh! The downside is they are about $60 each. Expensive for a sex toy. There is a cheaper one, just a sleeve that fits over a vibrator, with no testicles. I almost picked up a couple of them, too, but I think I already pretty much have everybody on my list covered.

Love
    Anna

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    i gave my girlfriend 34$ so she can buy what she wants.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    can't go wrong with jewlery bro..lol..i bought my girl a necklace and bracelet from tiffany's and two broadway tickets to go see mama mia

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    i bought a huge basket and filled it with lotions and shit and bought her gucci prefume its called ENVY ME, SMELLS fantastical!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Best thing to do is get her many smaller gifts man. TRUST ME. This is golden, its not something big an expensive which gives her the wrong idea which u said u didnt want to happen etc etc.
    What I did once was buy a cd player, a fav. cd to go with it, a movie we both loved, scented lamp candle thingies (whatever that shit is called) and then a stocking and stuffed it with her fav. candies and goodies etc even put like a lip balm she loved in there.
    Girls and most people in general love to see like 6 dif gifts under the tree from you, instead of one big one. They always love it man, especially if they are all thoughtful little things you know.

Best of luck

-Bino

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    one thing you didnt mention..how long have you been with your girl?? Thats important..and how old is she??

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    buy her something u want that she wont use and then use it urself, eg steroids

Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    pearl necklace

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Her P45

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    hey large i thought i was the only one that got that!!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    hey large i thought i was the only one that got that!!

Nah mate,clocked it stright away.....I love handing them out whenever i can

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Worst idea, shows no thought whatsoever:
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    gift certificate to Sears.......nah seriously get her a gift certificate, or i think it depens on how long you have been with her that has alot to do with it

Best idea by a mile, always goes down a storm!:
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Best thing to do is get her many smaller gifts man. TRUST ME. This is golden, its not something big an expensive which gives her the wrong idea which u said u didnt want to happen etc etc.
    What I did once was buy a cd player, a fav. cd to go with it, a movie we both loved, scented lamp candle thingies (whatever that shit is called) and then a stocking and stuffed it with her fav. candies and goodies etc even put like a lip balm she loved in there.
    Girls and most people in general love to see like 6 dif gifts under the tree from you, instead of one big one. They always love it man, especially if they are all thoughtful little things you know.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

Best of luck

-Bino
    Ya, thats a wicked idea... I can get her a ton of stuff that I KNOW she uses, because im always kicking it out of my way at her place, and pretend I noticed because I listen and pay attention

Throw in a gift certificate for the spa, tanning oils, all the lotions she uses, some skimpy stuff to wear for me, a cd or 2 I know she wants...

We havent been together very long at all.. and we wont spend x-mas together. Its on a saturday, she spends every saturday with her dad, and I wouldnt even ask her to change her mind. we'll celebrate together x-mas eve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    one thing you didnt mention..how long have you been with your girl?? Thats important..and how old is she??
    28, not long at all. She works out and drinks coffee. Reads. (i'll have to throw in some good books) I refuse to buy her workout gear, i've had a woman use that against me before. She was all like "Oh, so you think im fat and should hit the gym more" when it was actually "here sweety, i know your pissed because your hands are calloused so I bought you some nice gloves to work out in"

im just torn between alot of nice litttle things, or an mp3 player, because im pretty sure she'd liek to have an mp3 player..

Thread Information