Papi93 is offline AR VET

Vegas Wedding and Immigration Lawyer

Can I first marry a Mexican immigrant, with no visa, in Las Vegas and then hire an immigration lawyer to get her a visa (finding the necessary loopholes)? Or would we be better off hiring the lawyer first and then have the Vegas wedding?

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    What is her current status? If she is in the country legally, it doesn't matter. You can go ahead and marry her. If she is not, you probably better ask a lawyer before you take risk.

From what you posted, I understand she is illegal and in this case, I'd go for a lawyer.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    What is her current status? If she is in the country legally, it doesn't matter. You can go ahead and marry her. If she is not, you probably better ask a lawyer before you take risk.

From what you posted, I understand she is illegal and in this case, I'd go for a lawyer.
    Illegal. Would you contact a lawyer first? Could I get in legal trouble if we get married first?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    You would not be in any trouble unless you falsified an official statement or document. She would have more trouble getting a visa or permanent residency, though.

Love
    Anna

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Obviously I'd contact a lawyer first. Sometimes small steps make big differences. The worst scenario I have seen is they will reject your sponsorship for some reason or the other and she will get deported. In order to avoid such scenarios, consult a lawyer before you hire him. If he says he can help you out, hire him, otherwise approach another lawyer.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Contact you lawyer first. Friend of mine married illigal polish girl. She paid $1000.00 fine and become legal resident.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Contact you lawyer first. Friend of mine married illigal polish girl. She paid $1000.00 fine and become legal resident.
    It looks like we will have to go with an immigration lawyer first.

Thread Information