Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Women's, of course, silly! Unless I am working on Nellie, or working out in the yard, when I do like any other girl, and put on men's jeans and tshirt. But all of my clients and most of my boyfriends have worn men's clothes, and I wore them regularly, until I began transitioning.

Love
    Anna

you really are a shemale - i thought she male thing under your avator was just a joke

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I wear XXXL shit all the time because I like the loose/big/baggy style anyhow, and I am always hot and hate wearing tight shit.

If I wanna show off the guns, I wear a tank top or nothing at all.

I can't wear shirts that "fit", makes me feel gay.

~SC~

i'm always hot too - its a nightmare at work and on the train

where exactly do you go when you are wearing "nothing at all"?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    you really are a shemale - i thought she male thing under your avator was just a joke
    Actually, I am a Transsexual, TS for internet short. The "shemale" moniker actually is a joke of sorts. "Shemale" is actually a derogatory term properly applied to very gay boys who grow tits and wear dresses but are not TS and do not intend to become fully female. I just thought that "Juiced Shemale Hooker" had a nice, Springer-esque ring to it. The "Rescue" part is indicative of my actions post-Katrina and was a later addition to my sig and later, my title.

Love
    Anna

Actually, I am a Transsexual, TS for internet short. The "shemale" moniker actually is a joke of sorts. "Shemale" is actually a derogatory term properly applied to very gay boys who grow tits and wear dresses but are not TS and do not intend to become fully female. I just thought that "Juiced Shemale Hooker" had a nice, Springer-esque ring to it. The "Rescue" part is indicative of my actions post-Katrina and was a later addition to my sig and later, my title.

Love
    Anna

ok cool

yeah sorry i dont really know what the right terminology is for a girl/boy in your situation

erm i'm still confused

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    i like a snug fit lol make the most of what i got

arms just under 16

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    i'm always hot too - its a nightmare at work and on the train

where exactly do you go when you are wearing "nothing at all"?
    No shirt? The beach, the amusement park, outside, etc.

Can't do the mall or anything like that, they ask you to put your shirt on.

Haters.

~SC~

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Anna, your avatar frightens me, i dont know why, it just does

Change it to another shot of you

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I feel like your eyes are just gonna rotate and then look at me in the eye

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33

it takes a man to admit that
    it frightens me a little too

decadbal is offline Banned
    they were about 19.5ish when i was semi lean, now they are over 20 again. i dont know when ill wanna stop growing, im gettin to the point now, that after the next and only contest for me, im gonna quit and just drop down to like 185 and stay healthy for the rest of my days, not sure yet. but thats the raod im lookin at currently.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    they were about 19.5ish when i was semi lean, now they are over 20 again. i dont know when ill wanna stop growing, im gettin to the point now, that after the next and only contest for me, im gonna quit and just drop down to like 185 and stay healthy for the rest of my days, not sure yet. but thats the raod im lookin at currently.
    dont give in!

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    i like a snug fit lol make the most of what i got
    Hmmmmm.....

Love
    Anna
    Last edited by Anna Bollick; 12-12-2005 at 02:03 PM.

ok cool

yeah sorry i dont really know what the right terminology is for a girl/boy in your situation

When someone presents as female, whether their genitals match their gender identity or not, it is polite to use the feminine gender pronouns and address. Actually, since I have been 39 for many, many years now, I would not be a "girl", but actually a lady. When you see someone, even if obviously a biological male, wearing women's clothes and cosmetics in an attempt to look more feminine, the polite thing is to refer to her in the feminine. And vice versa, of course.

No apology needed, but yours is accepted, FWIW. Many people who have lived relatively sheltered lives have a problem figuring out the wider world of sex/gender nonconformity. Don't sweat it, sweetie. You're not alone.

erm i'm still confused
    I am very good at unconfusing confused young men. We will have you figured out inside of an hour.

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33

Silly! I see right through you! You just want a recent pic so you will recognize me on the street! No, no, no. The old one stays. I have changed my whole look, partly to distance myself from the internet stalkers, trolls, and other misbegotten online refuse.

Actually, I rather like that pic, anyway. I don't think it frightens you as much as makes you envious of my ravishing good looks.

Love
    Anna

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    With your frame you will look like one of those stick figures at 185. Maybe 220-225 would be more reasonable and you can still be healthy.

My biggest issue is with the neck and chest, especially dress clothes. My custom shirts that I had done last year when my neck was 20" no longer close without a 2" extender.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup, Ive got the neck problem to, not so much anymore that Im done with football.

No apology needed, but yours is accepted, FWIW. Many people who have lived relatively sheltered lives have a problem figuring out the wider world of sex/gender nonconformity. Don't sweat it, sweetie. You're not alone.

Love
    Anna
    trust me i havent led a sheltered life

and whats this about you getting stalked? i've never been stalked
    i'm jealous i want my very own stalker so i can abuse them on the way to work

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    Where do you guys shop when your arms exceed 18"+ inches..i'm not one of the guys that like to wear tight ass shirts and show everything off, and i find a large shirt in most cases fits me perfectly but both large and xl shirts sleeves are way too small, i feel like that fat chick that wears tight pants and her love handles are busting out the sides (the pear look)..so where do you guys shop? anybody get shirts specially made?? thanks
    Alterations are your friend. Find a good taylor and have your shirts either made or altered.

Best custom shirt dot com

Spyder is offline Member
    I'm a T shirt and Jeans kind of guy.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I love tight shirts and they love my guns

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I usually wear XXL or XXXL depends on the brand, the XXLs are usually a little tight around my arms.

trust me i havent led a sheltered life

and whats this about you getting stalked? i've never been stalked
    i'm jealous i want my very own stalker so i can abuse them on the way to work
    Stalkers are fine until they invade your 3D, real-time world. I had one following me around that I met on another web-based forum, and he was NOT wrapped very tight, if you know what I mean. A few french fries shy of a happy meal. He evidently spent a lot of time analyzing all my posts and did a little detective work on foot and phone, and figured out where I lived and hung out and stuff. He followed me into the Ladies' Room once and reached for my tinkle-toy... I broke a couple of fingers (the snap is unmistakeable) and reported him to the management. I thought that was the end of that, but it wasn't. I kept getting strange letters and even phone calls from this icky creep. He was definitely out of balance. I actually thought I would have to kill him, because while I am not afraid of very much, this guy obviously didn't understand that his actions had any consequences, and that type will do ANYTHING, usually when you least expect it. I finally found him a girlfriend who was just as goofy and they left for Las Vegas and I never saw either of them again, nor do I miss them.

So you want your own personal stalker, huh? If we had known each other at the time, I would have cheerfully gave him to you to play with. He seemed to get very excited thinking back on when I broke his fingers. You could have amused yourself to your heart's content, de****g out your pre-commute abuse session to this whacko.

Anyway, that's why I don't post here with my real name or recent pic, or the actual bar where I hang out, or my precise address. Nor do I actually make internet dates. You just never know, you know?

Love
    Anna

18" is not big enough to effect your sleeze size that much. You could get by w/ a large or XL, XL if you dont like the sleezes hugging your arms. You can still get a suit to fit you, or have it altered minimally. Now 20" plus guns your going to have a little more trouble, but my arms are 18 1/2" cold now, and I can still wear XL's easy enough. But Abercrombie type shit, no way, that place is for 140 lb homo's who think that by buying smaller shit they'll look bigger rather than busting ass to get it.

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Anna Bollick google stalked.

I google your name Anna Bollick kinda weird check out 2nd linky you an attorney? It had to do with steroids too uhh ooh. I know who you are and now i'm coming to getcha! MUHAHAHUAHAA...

Last edited by Slow~Mo; 12-13-2005 at 02:19 PM.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
    I google your name Anna Bollick kinda weird check out 1st linky you an attorney? It had to do with steroids too uhh ooh. I know who you are and now i'm coming to getcha! MUHAHAHUAHAA...

That first link is funny...why didnt I think of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo

I google your name Anna Bollick kinda weird check out 2nd linky you an attorney? It had to do with steroids too uhh ooh. I know who you are and now i'm coming to getcha! MUHAHAHUAHAA...

Lies, ALL LIES! That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Love
    Anna

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    i have the same problem. im 6'3'' pushing 250 right now and have damn near grown out of my entire closet. i can only find xxl in the brands i usually wear such as quicksilver, billabong, etc. but ive found them larger on ebay and such. but i just go ahead and wear the xxl's and let my arms burst out. ive tried the big and tall shops but the tall sizes are way to long for my taste and the big ones are made for fat guys so they flare out like dresses. i love getting bigger but the clothes part is the downsize. ive got nearly $1,000 in hardly worn leather jackets that dont fit worth a damn anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information