Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kman is offline Anabolic Member

BJ In The Bathroom

I was offered a BJ this weekend in the bathroom off a trendy NYC lounge this weekend. Went out for a guys night out, to go wild and crazy without the girlfriends, and this happens!!!!. She was also extremely hot, and did not look like your typical trashy girl that would offer this. Maybe it was the 3 bottles of champange talking, but she ask's me half way through the night "If you can remeber my name, I will suck you off in the bathroom"" I never remeber girls names when I meet them, but for some reason I remebered hers!!! AND
    I DECLINED IT... yes I took the abuse all the way home from the fellas also, I just could not do it. All I kept thinking about was my girl, and how I would ever look her in the face if I did it. I also thought about how many guys this girl has sucked off in the bathroom, and I bugged out.
    So bring on the flames, or advice on if I did the right thing.
    P.S. like a good friend, I tried to pass it on to the boys but she was not interested.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    your gay!

actually let me rephrase that. If your not married YOUR GAY!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    fag.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    fagg

:
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    actually let me rephrase that. If your not married YOUR GAY!

rofl

Kman, you're from Miami. You should know better.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    You are not a friend to me if you declined that..........

HALL OF SHAME right here..............WOW.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    haha i got a BJ in sound factory a loong ass time ago..fag...lol j/k bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    haha i got a BJ in sound factory a loong ass time ago..fag...lol j/k bro

How was he?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I'm sorry but not a chance in hell I could turn that down....But you're a good guy

Fag

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    set myself up for that one lol...it's just skin

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    WOW! Good for you man. You did the right thing. Did deca dick play a role in you decision? Just kidding!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Bro Damn... I'm lost for words... speechless at an awww.... feeling sad all of a sudden... your gay bro... WTF were you thinking..

Nismo is offline Member

chest6 is offline Banned
    mannnnnnnnnnnn come onnnn..it doesnt get much easier than that!

Note to self- remember girls names when I meet them

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Hey if the girl is worth it then you did the right thing, think about if your girl cheated on you, you would probably flip. I would never cheat on my girl, I always think what if she did what I did, I am with you on this one kman also you turned her onto your friends, exactly what I would of done.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.SHRED
    Hey if the girl is worth it then you did the right thing, think about if your girl cheated on you, you would probably flip. I would never cheat on my girl, I always think what if she did what I did, I am with you on this one kman also you turned her onto your friends, exactly what I would of done.

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    I was offered a BJ this weekend in the bathroom off a trendy NYC lounge this weekend. Went out for a guys night out, to go wild and crazy without the girlfriends, and this happens!!!!. She was also extremely hot, and did not look like your typical trashy girl that would offer this. Maybe it was the 3 bottles of champange talking, but she ask's me half way through the night "If you can remeber my name, I will suck you off in the bathroom"" I never remeber girls names when I meet them, but for some reason I remebered hers!!! AND
    I DECLINED IT... yes I took the abuse all the way home from the fellas also, I just could not do it. All I kept thinking about was my girl, and how I would ever look her in the face if I did it. I also thought about how many guys this girl has sucked off in the bathroom, and I bugged out.
    P.S. like a good friend, I tried to pass it on to the boys but she was not interested.
    ohhhh totally missed the bold, totally. Well, Im really not a big fan of cheating, so I would have definitely declined it too. If I was temped to cheat on my gf, I would tell her and just break up with her. No one is forcing you to be with her. Disregard last post, thats for single me now, but if I had a girlfriend I would have declined it like you. Good decision.

chest6 is offline Banned

ohhhh totally missed the bold, totally. Well, Im really not a big fan of cheating, so I would have definitely declined it too. If I was temped to cheat on my gf, I would tell her and just break up with her. No one is forcing you to be with her. Disregard last post, thats for single me now, but if I had a girlfriend I would have declined it like you. Good decision.

chest6 is offline Banned
    stupid computer!! blahh

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry Bro, it was probably really a man.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    now that's what love is.... if you mess around on her, or are tempted.. you are not in love..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Eatin ain't cheatin and suckin ain't f**kin...........that means you were in like flint. What were you thinking. Better luck next time. LMAO

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Ezactly if you cheat on her just tell her, if you cheat she odviously wasnt worth it.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    better man than most more power to you!

Thanks bro, In the past with other girlfriends I would have taken the BJ, but my girl now is a good girl, and the guilt I would feel would be too much. Plus my girl is down to get it on with other chicks with me, why would I ruin a good thing with some money hungry bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Don't worry Bro, it was probably really a man.
    I checked for an Adams apple!!! She was a dime piece, but not worth it, I love the flames, and am so use to it. I got like 10 messages today from my friends, all saying I was a homo. I told them, they need to step there game up cause after I declined the bj, I think she was prone to give one off my friends head, just to show me what I missed out on. So I told them who the real homo now..
    Last edited by kman; 12-12-2005 at 05:29 PM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    now that's what love is.... if you mess around on her, or are tempted.. you are not in love..
    Over simplification.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I got respect for you man, you have more self control than most. Its a good feeling knowing you have a perfect girl, and god knows how she would feel if you did that to her. Just think about how you would feel if she did that to you. Mad props man.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Nah good guy

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Eatin ain't cheatin and suckin ain't f**kin...........that means you were in like flint.
    I agree. But not only that, IMO theres nothing really wrong with cheating on your GF. Its only cheating if theres feelings involved or some sort of secret love affair. A Bj in the bathroom from a dime piece that you will never see again in your life is far from cheating. You only live once bro. Now if your married thats a completely different story.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have done the same, kman. Also, I have gotten "are you fvkkin gey" from my friends a number of times. Don't mind them.
    You have what they call a conscience.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Over simplification.
    true.. but my life experience..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    who gives a damn what your boys say.. you are the one who has to llive with yourself.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    As much as i'd like to say i'd have hit it up, I need to admit im pretty happy with my girl atm, and wouldnt want to risk it.

But your still a fag

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    All I kept thinking about was my girl, and how I would ever look her in the face if I did it. .
    Your a good guy. Honestly, I admire that.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If u are married, I understand.

If you are single, I am disappointed.

~SC~

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If u are married, I understand.

If you are single, I am disappointed.

~SC~

He has a girlfriend. She could be his wife in the future. I think he made the right choice.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Good man being faithful to your girl, I probably would have caved. BTW can you PM this girl's number to me?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    You did the right thing bro. How could you be proud of getting a BJ from a wasted whore anyway.

It was smart to think of your girl and do the right thing.

Oldman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information