lifter540 is offline Junior Member

Paying for College Books then trying to return them, ****!

I hate having to spend all this damn money for books which they overcharge big time in the first place for the courses I have to take, then when I go to sell them back they dont wanna take them or they give u shit for them....
    Now I have to go through the hassel of posting these other ones im stuck with online which maybe ill actually get more money for them than the worthless money they actually gave me back for a book but still its the fact i have to post them online and mail the shit back out, its the samething ever semester too.

bunch of bullshit in my opinion

Atleast i can put the money i get after selling them evenually toward another cycle.....

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    HOW DO YOU THINK im able to afford my next in jan. some of the books i keep for reference like my ENDOCRINOLOGY book is insane i have all my phys. and anatomy and chem books. But math, english, philosophy.... those arent even real subjects anyway, i got 240$ back but i spent near 700 for them all... ehhh rool with the punches.

lifter540 is offline Junior Member
    better than what I got back , i went to take 4 back today and got $67 for the one which i was suprised , but the rest they wouldnt take which they were in perfect shape and i spend around $500 when i first got all them at the end of the semester. i got one more to take back tomm. which i'm hoping i atleast get some money for it could really use it right now
    Last edited by lifter540; 12-13-2005 at 05:16 PM.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    thats the way it is guys. they wont take them back because they have a new addition of the book comming out. Its just something you have to deal with in order to get that degree

Thread Information