Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

The cheek of some people.

I got an email just now. It reads like this but I edited it so as not to violate AR rules :

"Hi,

My name is **** and I'd like to offer you high quality steroids for reasonable prices.

The steroids I offer come from important pharmacy houses (as British Dragon) and are always available.

If you're interested, please take a look at my stock list. For price infos, just contact me.

Oral Steroids :

Danabol 10mg Methandienone 500tabs
    Dianabol 5mg Methandienone 1000tabs
    Stanazol
    Winstrol
    Oxydrol
    Androlic
    Oxanabol
    Bonavar Oxandrolone
    Arimidex Anastrzol

Delivery times are in all part of the world not more than 8 working days. Shipping is 100% safe if the items are sent without bottle, but just in small plastic bags. Of course there's no problem if you wish to get the steroids in their original wrapping.

I'd like to remind you that payment will be accepted only in advance and esclusively by Western Union.
    I understand that these kind of transactions include a certain risk for the customer, as it's important to have a
    reliable supplier, but if you test my services, then I will try to serve you as good as possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by e-mail anytime.
    *****@*********
    I will try to answer all e-mails within 24hours.

Cheers,

**** "

Can you belive this guy, i dunno how he got my email addy, let alone why i would want to buy off him. I emailed him back and had a good old rant at him.

I fvkin hate scammers

I dont wanna disclose the name of the guy but he was from MuscleTalk Bodybuilding Forum. I checked out the site and to be honest, i was not impressed. I think i must have signed up for it a while ago before i discovered this place. I aso told him something to that effect.lol

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    how do u know he's a scammer?

i'm not saying he isnt and i certainly wouldnt buy from him but if were to take up selling steroids legitimately then i would probably come to a board like this and email people - so how do u know someone like that is not for real

the fact that he wants western union payment is dodgy though
    i wouldnt trust him

Well i mailed him and told him that i wasnt gonna be sendint any payment and that if he wanted my custom then he would first have to supply me with the goods first which would then be checked for authenticity and only then would i make payment. Its no loss to me if he doesnt wanna do that cos like i explained to him, i havnt got anything to loose cos my source is reliable.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Well i mailed him and told him that i wasnt gonna be sendint any payment and that if he wanted my custom then he would first have to supply me with the goods first which would then be checked for authenticity and only then would i make payment. Its no loss to me if he doesnt wanna do that cos like i explained to him, i havnt got anything to loose cos my source is reliable.

good move

Check this out. The guy actualy mailed me back just now with this :

"Hi,

Thanks for writing me back.
    I am based in ***** and trying to expand my business area.

So far I only have 2 UK customers in Manchester, but I'm not sure if they'll
    agree to give out their numbers. I will ask them and let you know.

I perfectly know that it's risky for both parties, so I completely
    understand your point of view.
    But in these cases as in most particular business situations there is no way
    to find out if things work, if you don't try it.

Well, so far I give you my complete pricelist, which includes shipping
    charges and hope to hear from you. "

he then went on to give his list of gear with prices, but no quantitys. I asked for references but yo can see what he said in the letter. This dude is so not for real

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    F*ck that joker.

Tell him you heard he's a scammer, and to stop writing you before you go public on message boards you frequent.

Tell him you also passed along his e-mail to www.dea.gov.

~SC~

good plan Swole.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    tell him getting butt****ed is not a preferred hobby of yours!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Right on! Tell him to trust YOU, since he approached YOU via email. What he is doing is like, "Hi! You don't know me, but you can trust me. Please send me a bunch of money. Thank you!"

Emails like this from guys you don't know are practically always scammers. Why would a legit source email a stranger? He should already have all the business he can handle, if his prods and prices are on the level.

Love
    Anna

basicaly i mailed this guy bak after he mailed me the second time and can you believe it that he was saying"i know its hard to trust ppl you dont know" lol. WTF is this guy insane he just like shot himself in the foot. I mailed him anyway as I though it was only polite to tell him to go f*ck himself 10 times over. Needless to say he hasnt returned my email.lol

Thread Information