aadrenaline is offline Banned

LOL funniest thing just happend

alright im cleaning my room i find a bottle of nolvadex ..it had crashed(also pretty old) but anyway so im like hmm let me put it on the stove on low low low heat..well
    i check on it its starting to mix again so i go back to my room and im reading on here ..some time goes by im like shit i better check on that.
    well i go into my kitchen notice that the eyedropper top i forgot to take off and was blowing up..stpid me take it off the heat and the things starts getting bigger and bigger and bigger i know its ready to explode wioth hot nolvadex cause the bottle was empty and the eyedropper top was huge then all of a suden POP my dog jumps nolvadex EVERYWHERE in my kitchen..the ceiling,walls,stove,floor,window everywhere.

as i watched it blowing up i was laughing like wtf and took shelter to watch it explode but watching it blow like a fountain and scare the living shit out of my dog made my day..lol
    just had to share

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    alright im cleaning my room i find a bottle of nolvadex ..it had crashed(also pretty old) but anyway so im like hmm let me put it on the stove on low low low heat..well
    i check on it its starting to mix again so i go back to my room and im reading on here ..some time goes by im like shit i better check on that.
    well i go into my kitchen notice that the eyedropper top i forgot to take off and was blowing up..stpid me take it off the heat and the things starts getting bigger and bigger and bigger i know its ready to explode wioth hot nolvadex cause the bottle was empty and the eyedropper top was huge then all of a suden POP my dog jumps nolvadex EVERYWHERE in my kitchen..the ceiling,walls,stove,floor,window everywhere.

as i watched it blowing up i was laughing like wtf and took shelter to watch it explode but watching it blow like a fountain and scare the living shit out of my dog made my day..lol
    just had to share
    LOL, get a hobby!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    that is pretty funny

Spyder is offline Member
    hahaha, i left a few eggs boiling on the stove today for 45minutes on high heat, i forgot about it, they were toasted and turned dark brown. STANK LIKE $HIT!

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    hahaha, i left a few eggs boiling on the stove today for 45minutes on high heat, i forgot about it, they were toasted and turned dark brown. STANK LIKE $HIT!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i went out for a little bit and just got home..and my whole house smells of alcohol and nolva..ugh..my friends walks in with me and is like oh dude wtf is that smell..and i let out a lil laugh and then to my kitchen and there are blue marks from where i missed cleaning it..lol

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    thats defly something I would do.... hahahah

Thread Information