bigtraps is offline Member

natural v.s. un-natural

can totally natural guys ever look like the proes do?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ummmmm no

i haven't seen one yet that does.not that i can imagine anyone wanted to look like the pros, but hey to each his own.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If you could I,m pretty sure we would have heard about it!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    NO WAY!!! IMHO I belive that even the top "natural" athletes have not been natural their entire lives. Genetics can only take an individual so far. But if somebody had used in the past they could dial in their diet and training and muscle memory would come into play. However, I think that women who compete as naturals can get to that level of developement without the aid of gear...but on the other side of the coin I don't think we'll ever see a natural on the Ms. O or the Fitness O. stage.

Pete

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    they can never that dense muscle look that gear to juice get. you can almost tell who's juiced and who hasn't just by looking at them. the muscle density says it all

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    the closest i have seen is a guy i used to work out with man he was a dedicated moos his name was shawn i called him opey he is a goofy mofo but a damn good workout partner very intense favoare bb is dorian yates: mofo could bench 450 he did the leg press both sides full of 45's with me and my freind jeff sitting on those for a set of 15 to giveyou a hint i weigh 210 jeff weighs 185 he would always do high reps for sqats always went down till his ass touched the ground with like 615 for 15-20 reps he was a all around bull of a guy and he never did as all natural well thats it sorry for the long storry.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    "The world's leading bodybuilders answer you questions -copyright 1981"

"Steroids have no connection with the attainment of a healthy, more muscular body. But, to compete in today's bodybuilding arena, they are inevitable" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Thread Information