Thread: Highest Mileage

Highest Mileage

that you have on your old car before it broke down.

I heard that toyota , honda and even acura can reach 230 thousand miles . Some are even good to drive with that kind of mileage.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *exotic_island_girl*
    that you have on your old car before it broke down.

I heard that toyota , honda and even acura can reach 230 thousand miles . Some are even good to drive with that kind of mileage.
    Do the required maintenance on a vehicle and most will last that long. I would'nt go with an american made car however. Truck yes, but not a sedan.

Not all vehicles in every brand may last that long either. Toyota's Camry is superior to the Corolla. The Accord superior to the Civic and so on. Nissan's Maxima is a nice ride as well.

Nismo is offline Member
    Tats nothing, my mom had a 81 Toyota Supra and the tach broke like 10 years ago at 296,000 no joke. She doesnt want to get rid of it cause she's attached to it. It's surpriselingly in great condition but she doesnt drive it at all.

I had a 91 Mazda miata with over 250k miles on it. It still drove strong untill I crashed it while drifting the S.O.B.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    haha Mazda Miata...

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    1996 limited awd ford explorer thing cost 40g's, i gave it to my parents when they had car troubles..it had 220k on it and still ran like new lol..they still have it now, i gave it them last year, so who knows how much is on it now..

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    haha Mazda Miata...
    What do you know about the Miata's . Those cars are gangsta !!!! Well.... they are pretty g@y.... but not mine. Even though I had a hard ass time getting in to it, it was still a cool lil drift car.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    What do you know about the Miata's . Those cars are gangsta !!!! Well.... they are pretty g@y.... but not mine. Even though I had a hard ass time getting in to it, it was still a cool lil drift car.
    haha...nah...I have a 1995 monte carlo...it has a hole in the headers so it sounds really bad and it has one white wheel with the others silver...BTW it has about 127,xxx miles...starts everyday though...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My first car was a 1981 Buick LeSabre. When the timing gear went it had over 240,000 miles on it. Best car I have ever owned.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i have had 3 4runners all with over 100 to 150,000 miles on them over the years, only one had problems and it was because the turbo blew up, otherwise they would have ran forever.my neighbor has the same one i had years ago, 1987, it runs fine and has over 200,000 on it

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i have a 1996 ford with 175k never rebuilt, tranny never rebuilt, doesnt slip.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    my first ride was exotic island girl and i ended up only using her for 5 minutes cuz she just felt too loose and I could tell she was used before.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    In the 300,000 and then the trany went out. It was 86 honda accord. My car I have now has 198,000 miles right now and running great!

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    my first ride was exotic island girl and i ended up only using her for 5 minutes cuz she just felt too loose.
    Yeah when I first saw the title I thought she was talking about herself...

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Yeah when I first saw the title I thought she was talking about herself...

Thread Information