Farmer is offline Member

Curtis Williams #25 R.I.P

Just wanted to make a thread so you folks can share a few thoughts about Curtis Williams. If you don't know who he was then lemme tell you. He was a safety for the University Of Washington huskies. A few years ago in a game against stanford he was involved in a head-to-head collision with another player. It resulted in him being paralyzed from the neck down. He fought it like a true warrior that he was but he just couldn't manage to fight anymore and passed away last monday the 6th. He will be missed by many but not forgotten. I would appreciate if you guys knew of him or watched any of the UW games, just share some thoughts and let the Williams family you have them in your prayers. I know my prayers are with him and his family, being a future huskie and a fan I know they lost a great player and more importantly an outstanding person.

Thanks everyone here at AR,
    Last edited by Farmer; 05-16-2002 at 09:21 AM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: Curtis Williams #25 R.I.P

Originally posted by Farmer

Btw, I will be emailing some people at UW and hopefully I can somehow get this link sent to someone from the family or someone that can get ahold of them so they can view it. It will be memorial of sorts, with everyone thoughts and feelings on it.
    It's a nice thought bro, but you may wanna hold up on that. This is an anabolic steroid website...just keep that in mind.

Peace

Farmer is offline Member
    I posted the same thing on another board and just copy and pasted it..I got you though

Farmer is offline Member
    Anyone?

Ironweb is offline Member
    Originally posted by 9natural9
    thats the way to go out, playing the game you love.....RIP
    Absolutely. No shame in dying doing something you love. I hope he is in heaven putting on big hits now.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey being a Pac_10 fan I saw quite a few of his games. I was evewn watching the Standford game when it happened. I was saddened to hear that he had passed on. He was a great player and a great person. I'm glad to know that his teamates went out and won the Rose Bowl for him that year. He will truly be missed. And my prayters also go out to his brother and family for giving evertything up to care for him. They a true definition on what a family is supposed to be like.

R.I.P Bro!

Thread Information