Any Other 16 Year Olds On Here?

just wanted to see if there was ne one else my age on here ... cya

escalade is offline Junior Member
    if you read the diclaimer, you gotta be 18 or older

latman49 is offline Member
    Whoosh!!!That's the sound of flames heading your way!!

Sema is offline Associate Member
    i'm 17, but what does it matter who's 16 here ?
    sheesjz

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Sema
    i'm 17, but what does it matter who's 16 here ?
    sheesjz
    yup- age don't matter for being on the board. chat it up and learn from some serious hard-core bro's- it doesn't matter how old you are.

I wouldn't advise doing juice until you've stopped growing though, but that's a dfifferent story.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    first welcome LITTLE JONAH and then excuse my
    friends for showing you this nice attitude
    but that's from using gear so you better think
    twice bf you do roids it will change your attitude
    bro, anyway there r more youngters here stick
    around you'll learn...

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    post that in the general section bro,hang around nutrition,supplement,and workout section the most and read the steroid section,if you do a search and can't find an answear to a question you have then ask one,but just study study study and learn everything possible,and maybe in four years you'll be ready to jump with the big dogs,but you have awesome potential for being so young,and you made the right step being here,now use that and read and read and read,welcome aboard anabolicreview!

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    i agree dude, wait til your fully developed to use juice

bodybuilderson is offline New Member
    well bro fellow 16 year old yeah, but these guys here on the board talked me outs roids for now at least. You can get alot of research here on the board, but the secnd you mention your age, get ready for lectures, but its only for your good bro. They gotme out while i just started, i took 2 shots of t2 and gained 14lbs yes guys 14, but also pissd alt of people off too lol. I think its wise to just research until youre atleast 18 at the least, youll stll get lame here for being 18. But once i quit that little bit ofroids that i did i lost 19lbs yes 19 lol, i lost extra weight and was smaller then when i started, it was cool for the little while i did, i got the casual compliment "you look big" or whatever, but it really isnt worth messin up your life further down the road. You just should really think about what youre doing roids for, to look big for ladies or get back at a bully isnt a reason. And like many guys on the board will tell you here, your natural test levels are through the roof at your age, youdont need this stuff. Steroids arent a "miracle" drug. Just take som suplements and eat right an youll be fine. Unless youre tryingto become an IFBBpro or sumin more power to you, but dontrisk makin a huge mistake for the wrong reasons.

Johnnybravo is offline New Member
    Yea I`m gonna have to agree with the rest of the fellas on this one.. I`m new to this board but known well on Anabolex and theres tons of 16yr olds causing havoc over there! I mean its great your getting into lifting and stuff but stay away from the jucie juice for awhile. Its only gonna make your life hell. My bro is your age and one of his friends took D-bol and T200, he lost all of his friends, his family hates him, got kicked out of his GYM and is no longer in school cause he not all there in the head anymore if you know what I mean.. Just gear torwards getting a great Base going and research thats if you decided to do it later on down the road you`ll know where to go and the places to stay away from.. Good luck Bro!

Johnny

Thread Information