Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i can understand that too

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    SteveO, I sent you a PM but they said that you were not accepting PMs. I sent it to your e-mail. Striker (actually Papi ).

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    thats the difference between guys and girls. sex is great for you guys no matter what. we gotta work at it. you guys aren't THAT great

well in my experience the woman normally seems to be having more fun than me
    true story

i dont think i have a high sex drive

still like getting laid though

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    well in my experience the woman normally seems to be having more fun than me
    true story

i dont think i have a high sex drive :
    still like getting laid though i like it for the conquest rather than the actual physical aspect :rolleyes

i'm talking about one night stands here not girlfriend material (i would never date a sl£t)
    Last edited by G-Force; 12-15-2005 at 02:59 AM.

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    the easiest method is to look your best, go to the bar where u know the girls to guys ratio it good.. and dont even think about getting numbers and dates.. all u gotta do is ask them their name, where they live around, are they having a good time. and then ask if they want to come to the after party?and sure u can bring ur friends.. and yeah theres free booz and a whirlpool..u tell them whatever they want to hear once there on the way to the "after party" if one girl says no then move on to the next. keep going and ull get a group that wants to party hardy.. just remember has to be a full bar scene or club and u have to wait till everybody is drunk.. that way nobody notices what ur doing talking to all the ladies...hey works for me..but i guess i have good looks on my side too.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsuperpump
    the easiest method is to look your best, go to the bar where u know the girls to guys ratio it good.. and dont even think about getting numbers and dates.. all u gotta do is ask them their name, where they live around, are they having a good time. and then ask if they want to come to the after party?and sure u can bring ur friends.. and yeah theres free booz and a whirlpool..u tell them whatever they want to hear once there on the way to the "after party" if one girl says no then move on to the next. keep going and ull get a group that wants to party hardy.. just remember has to be a full bar scene or club and u have to wait till everybody is drunk.. that way nobody notices what ur doing talking to all the ladies...hey works for me..but i guess i have good looks on my side too.

What if you dont have a whirpool, do you tell them you do anyways?

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    yes u tell them whatever they need to hear man, u have whatever u think they need, drugs alcohal whatever. once theyre in your car or on their way chances are ur getting some. girls allways know in the back of their mind whats up. sometimes they just need some encouragement or a few lies. just play it cool and make them smile, remember girls just want to have a good time if u make them smile feel special theyre all urs..

nice, good thinking. Until I really get a whirpool anyways

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    just tell em the hot tub is getting installed tommorow

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    gotta love swimming with pretty girls, especially when everyone is drunk... hell, it gives me an excuse to take off my shirt. no matter how many times a girl tells me roids are lame, ive never heard any complaints when they see what its done for me.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Yeh,, or you can not look like a door knob have a good personalty.

Being desprate is like the worst thing you can be. Women can sense it a mile away. If you just dont care and are having fun your chances of scoreing "as long as your not a total tool" go up by many many times.

I guess there is no reason to lie to a girl even of you are not looking for a relationship. Dont put yourself out all at once.. stfu and let her talk.. dont blow your wad in the first 10 minutes of talking to somone chances are your going to say somthing they will think is totaly gay and you will freak them out.
    Treat them cool very low key.. and 9- outa 10 you will end up not only banging them.. "mabey not that night" but you will get a few of the friends too.. which BTW is where 3somes come from.

but this is all just my opinion =)

BTW wear a jimmy every time!

Totally true, summed up really well!

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    nice!

see for me...i have to spend the whole night trying to NOT go home w/someone. drunk sex sounds good at the time...but it ends up being regret city the next day.
    I usually feel like a champ the next day, and stand in the mirror flexing for hours sayin to myself " u the man"

hoss827 is offline Banned
    this calls for a thread.

that method sucks. but to each his own.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Well hoss you better do each method listed here if you dont wanna remain a virgin for life

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Women usually like men that can spell too.

us guys aren't that great??? i cant speak for other guys, but the last time i hooked up with a girl she told me i gave her the best org_sm shes ever had. it occurred to me then that all this gear ive been taking apparently made my tongue very strong.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    thats what we always say

really? judging by this girls physical reactions id say she wasnt lying to me

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    us guys aren't that great??? i cant speak for other guys, but the last time i hooked up with a girl she told me i gave her the best org_sm shes ever had. it occurred to me then that all this gear ive been taking apparently made my tongue very strong.
    Is this the same girl that you had as a girlfriend that started f*cking some other guy right in front of you? (from your other thread)

~SC~

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Is this the same girl that you had as a girlfriend that started f*cking some other guy right in front of you? (from your other thread)

~SC~
    Just might be....

unfortuneately it was. its too bad i didn't know how fu_ked up she is. btw she wasn't ever my girlfriend, more like friends with benefits

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Holy shit, it was her?

I took a stab in the dark there.

That's jacked that she told you that you gave her the best 'Gasm....

Why on earth was she w/the other dude then? How gay.....

~SC~

honestly i have no idea what was going through her head. she really liked me cause i treated her with respect. i thought of her mostly as a friend with all the sexual things as a side thing, a small part of our friendship. i suppose my problem is that i treated her like a proper lady when she really is the farthest thing from that.

girls are crazy bro, its seems strange to me that shed fu_k up everything with me for that pinner 140 pound 18 year old boy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information