Thread: Hey ANNA......

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

Hey ANNA......

Here I am posted above..

This is my most recent pic since my post-operation

What do you think?

Do you think I could "ruffle your feathers"?

Love
    BigRoberta

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    oh I cant wait to read this one......

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i think u could ruffle anyones feathers

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    another soap

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Here I am posted above..

What do you think?

Love
    BigRoberta
    It's so good that you've came out of your closet, and are showing the world the REAL you........

BRAVO!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bump for anna's response!!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    ohh this is going to get ugly! i am out of here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    ohh this is going to get ugly! i am out of here!!!
    bottle!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Anna has yet another stalker..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Rob
    Where's my prince(ss)?

Rob
    What will it be pumpkin?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hows the sweaty underwear biz goin?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    hows the sweaty underwear biz goin?
    o shit..i remember that.

Hey Rob...are guys still buying your undies tru ebay?

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    o shit..i remember that.

Hey Rob...are guys still buying your undies tru ebay?

Im alone when I do it..and i dont buy them...

I sell them!!

I havent sold any undergarments or socks in a while...the last shit i sold was a batch of sweaty gym shirts that sold like hotcakes.

I havent been on Ebay sinc eiv been busy with school...but I got a whole wad of Abercrombie shirts that are becoming to small for me....gonna wear em to the gym for a few sessions then its Go-time...

Dammit i need to get in on that..

PM me the details.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Here I am posted above..

What do you think?

Love
    BigRoberta

thats hot

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    UKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just GROSS!!!!!!!

Look, first, you have to shave close, against the grain, okay? Use a mach 3 or something like that. And I do hope you moisturize every night, and wash your face really good at least once a day. You have to keep those dead skin cells from accumulating.

BEFORE applying foundation, lightly stipple a bright orange shade of lipstick all over the beard area. LIGHTLY. Blend in well with your fingers, from the edges toward the center. The orange neutralizes the blue of your beard shadow, see? This is a cheap alternative to expensive beard concealers and it works better. Remember, this goes on first, underneath the foundation.

Next comes foundation. I highly recommend Max Factor Pan Stick. It is a bit expensive, but covergirl just doesn't cover boy like panstick. smear it on good. Close your eyes and get the lids too. All the cracks and crevices of your face. Let the girl at the cosmetics counter pick out your shade, and also your powder. You have to get this right, or you will look hideous. Smooth the foundation with your fingertips, packing it into your pores. A man's skin is coarser, with bigger pores. This minimizes them and smooths the skin. Apply loose powder. Save your compact for your purse. Mash that powder into the foundation really hard. This sets the foundation. Don't brush it off yet.

Assuming you have already plucked and trimmed your brows, brish the powder from the brow area and apply pencil. Experiment with placing the arch further inward or outward. Don't do the teensy little narrow eyebrows... they make you look like a real bimbo, and you will get read everywhere you go.

Next, the eyes. Brush the loose powder away from the eye area. Loose powder protects the rest of the face from your goofs, so only brush off the area you are working on. Eyeliner is first, top and bottom lids. Bring it outward in a seductive arch. Next, eye shadow. A book can be written on applying eye shadow for different effects and different facial types, so best to just get a chick to do your eyes the first time. If you go it alone, remember, with foundation, more is more. With blush and eyeliner, less is more. With mascara and lipstick, just go crazy. Anyway, blend from lighter areas to darker areas with a small soft brush. (you should have an assortment of different brushes) Speaking of mascara, apply from both above and underneath the lashes. Finish with a stroke underneath the upper lashes, and above the lower ones, unless your lashes need more curl, then do the opposite. Be careful not to drop glops of mascare on your face. If you do, carefully remove it with tissue. Hopefully, the loose powder prevented it from sticking.

Next, brush off your cheeks, chin and jaw, and with a darkish blush, sweep from the apple of the cheekbone inward and slightly downward with a single stroke. Then blend downward. Minimize the edge of the jawline and point of the chin with the same dark blush. Blend downward first, then lightly upward. Take a lighter blush and apply over the darker, covering a wider area, If your nose needs to be pulled back, hit the front of the nose. If your nose is too small, hit the sides.

Your lipliner should be only slightly darker than your lipstick. Really dark lipliner looks really trashy and valley girlish. Stay conservative with your colors. Remember, your lips suck, for women's lips. But you don't have to be satisfied with what you got... paint on the ones you want. The lips should become the center of attention. Lips say, "sex". Eyes just say, "communicate with me". Draw the edges of your upper lip high in the center, and accentuate the notch thingie under your nose with two pronounced points. Bring the liner in close toward the corner of the mouth. You want to minimize the width of the mouth. Go crazy on the lower lip, making it nice and round and full. Fill in with lipstick, using a small, flat, stiff brush rather than the lipstick itself. Get in the cracks really good. Blend the lipliner into the lipstick, working inward. Clamp your lips down on a tissue like you used to see your mama do. To set the lipstick, hit your lips with a transparent powder, lightly, pack it in with a disposable puff, being careful not to smear. Hit that with some clear lip gloss. Working on down, hit your adam's apple with your darkest blush, blend toward the middle. This pulls back your adam's apple and makes it less noticeable. Remember, lighter colors push features out. Darker colors pull features in. You are duplicating the effect that the light and shadow have on the facial features you wish you were born with. The same effect can be used for creating cleavage out of, well, nothing at all.

Take your biggest, fluffiest brush and gently brush all remaining loose powder from face, neck, and bosom. This is also an opportunity to do any last minute blending.

Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover is an excellent program for choosing wig styles. Make up your face and take a pic, stick it in the program, and try on some virtual hairstyles. Yes, you can use cosmo to do virtual makeup as well, but it is awkward. Selecting a wig style is super easy, though.

If you did this right, you can go out early in the evening and still look ravishing in the morning when all the other tired old queens have long vanished into the night, on their "walk of shame" back to house or car. The biggest secret is the close shave, moisturizing and cleansing, and beard concealer.

No ruffled feathers, but lots of sympathy,
    Anna

Mizfit is offline Banned
    u guys should hook up and take pics

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    u guys should hook up and take pics
    ummm the picture thing is that really a good idea???

lmao!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    That was a large post annabolic...

Rob
    holy krap

Should I quit school and my job to read that long ass post!!! LOL

Thanks for the tips Anna...I will make you proud and then we can get down n dirtty girl..

Rob
    Anna...do you have a woman's voice or a man's voice?

Girl, I always use a femme voice, except when I am having a hard time getting a bartender's attention, then the baritone booms out and voila, I get service.

And yeah, let's see how you look with cosmetics properly applied, and decent nails and hair. Frankly, I would rather have a man just being a man, than a man in bad drag, any day.

Love
    Anna

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Girl, I always use a femme voice, except when I am having a hard time getting a bartender's attention, then the baritone booms out and voila, I get service.

And yeah, let's see how you look with cosmetics properly applied, and decent nails and hair. Frankly, I would rather have a man just being a man, than a man in bad drag, any day.

Love
    Anna
    Do you force yourself to sound womanly, or does all the estrogen pills give you a woman's voice?

I mean, do you sound like any normal man trying to talk like a woman?

Do you force yourself to sound womanly, or does all the estrogen pills give you a woman's voice?

I mean, do you sound like any normal man trying to talk like a woman?
    Est does not raise or change your voice. Test will lower a genetic female's voice, but it doesn't work the other way around. You have to work on a femme voice. It isn't just raising the pitch, either. Women use more breath in their voice, and more modulation. In other words, the tone rises and falls more, almost like music, compared to a typical male voice which is almost monotone. It takes a lot of practice to develop a nice femme voice, so no, I don't sound like "any normal man trying to talk like a woman". Typically, a man trying that will go into falsetto but still talk like a man would talk, or he will try to imitate the stereotype festive gay male. Neither one works very well.

Love
    Anna

Rob
    You are one interesting personn Anna

Flexor is offline Banned
    You are one interesting personn Anna

I find this 'lifeform' to be offensive to life itself...

Thread Information