Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Disturbed concert and the LIZARD MAN

so i just got back from the disturbed concert in times square..it was phuking sick..i'm not really even into them but i gotta say they kicked ass. dope opened for them, they were good too..i'm also going to be auctioning off a drumtick i caught (i had to beat off like 10 guys for) signed by the drummer of disturbed and has the new 10,000 fists logo on it....now for why i am starting this thread..

Anyone ever see the lizard man? he's been on ripley's and was on opey and anthony today..the guy is a whack job, first off he had his tongue surgically split in half, tattooed scales all over his body and had these lump placed above his eye, hence lizard man

first he get on stage with this huge hook, sticks it up his nose and get the other half out his mouth, pretty bad but it gets worse, he then takes a POWER DRILL and drills a hole in his nose straight through the bone, did some other sick and twisted things too but i gotta say this guy is straight up bonkers

chest6 is offline Banned
    wtf is up with that tounge

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    wtf is up with that tounge

dude he's a freak, for sure..he had it split...after he stuck that hook through his nose and out his mouth..he put it between his tongue and licked it clean..gross

chest6 is offline Banned
    wtf. He wants a tail but all he could get was a prosthetic one

HansVonSchnittchen is offline Junior Member

Lmao

You had to beat off 10 guys.....

Anyway, I've seen that Lizard guy before when I was on spring break in panama city in '03. He was walking around on the beach during the day. Then that night he was on stage doing wierd shit like you described at the Hed PE, Stereomud or Saliva concert. I'm not even sure who I saw anymore, I know Hed PE was there but not sure if it was stereomud or saliva.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by HansVonSchnittchen

Anyway, I've seen that Lizard guy before when I was on spring break in panama city in '03. He was walking around on the beach during the day. Then that night he was on stage doing wierd shit like you described at the Hed PE, Stereomud or Saliva concert. I'm not even sure who I saw anymore, I know Hed PE was there but not sure if it was stereomud or saliva.
    Ha ha I thought I was the only one that noticed that!

Quote Originally Posted by HansVonSchnittchen

Yes there was a line of ten guys in front of this drumstick and in oirder for me to get it, i had to pull off each of their pants and beat them off one at a time..man i hope that drumstick was worth it

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    lol nice.

Thread Information