Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

A different breed?

I don't know what it is but is there something in the water that makes someone train only upper body? I started a new schedule at work which puts me in the gym around 6:45-7pm instead of my normal 1:45am-2am

There are more than several guys walking around that are very impressive as far as arms/chest/back..just overall upper body but as soon as i scan the wheels i could laugh it si so bad.

wtf?

How did they grow and get such gains without killing the legs? Obviously it is possible but we all know squats only help trigger natty test levels etc...
    Are people scared to squat? Hell if i had my choice i would'nt bench press (mine is pathetic) but it seems alot of your average joes bench 5x a week. lol

Obviously by the look of my avatar i have no room to say much but i can say that i am attempting to achieve a balanced overall look and chest is where i am lagging behind (but working on it).

Everytime i see one of these guys i just think "Damn, you don't match".. it just looks funny to me i guess, i mean a huge ass upper body and chicken legs wtf?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stereo typical meatheads. Try squating 5xwk. Start a new trend. Maybe it will catch on when you reap the benifits.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I trained legs with this guy once at the gym I go to now and he's the oposite. I'm there Mon - Fri and I only see him do legs. He complains to me that he's upper body is small........ and I want to say to him...... "Well, train it for once and maybe you will grow." He has a good squat I will give him that.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You gotta have the total body look skinny legs dont work

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    seems to me people stick with what is easier to deal with. and leg days are no joke. cant save them for friday cause youll skip out from time to time.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    dammm right!!wats the point in havin a great upper torso when you got drumsticks for legs,dont they know they are bein laughed at??

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    no i didnt know they were laughing at me................

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    no i didnt know they were laughing at me................

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I don't know what it is but is there something in the water that makes someone train only upper body? I started a new schedule at work which puts me in the gym around 6:45-7pm instead of my normal 1:45am-2am

There are more than several guys walking around that are very impressive as far as arms/chest/back..just overall upper body but as soon as i scan the wheels i could laugh it si so bad.

wtf?

How did they grow and get such gains without killing the legs? Obviously it is possible but we all know squats only help trigger natty test levels etc...
    Are people scared to squat? Hell if i had my choice i would'nt bench press (mine is pathetic) but it seems alot of your average joes bench 5x a week. lol

Obviously by the look of my avatar i have no room to say much but i can say that i am attempting to achieve a balanced overall look and chest is where i am lagging behind (but working on it).

Everytime i see one of these guys i just think "Damn, you don't match".. it just looks funny to me i guess, i mean a huge ass upper body and chicken legs wtf?
    youd probably laugh at me real hard. i keep having a hamstring problem in my left leg. I only just recently started squats again, and making some good gains. but my back blew up real fast and now i look retarded. i always wear shorts, seeing myself in the mirror makes me work extra hard on my legs.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    people hate working legs they workem once and there so damn sore for like a week and they dont wanna do it again so they just skip em and focus on upper body i use to do it, till a powerlifting buddy of mine started helping me out and i started gaining strength fast in my legs now i love hammering them

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i think people dont train legs cause
    1.lazy
    2.wanna develope upper body faster and neglect legs
    3.are pussies

decadbal is offline Banned
    he is a god

your a pussy

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

wtf?

Dude here at school thats all it is well theres a few but mostly everyone is that way. It's all about the upper body to impress most people don't like to see veins and your quads busting out but they love big arms though

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I refer to those as "Bench Press Boys" .... using the squat rack for srugs and curls.. lol Get outa my way so I can do some real shit!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I did legs tonight and lets just say there was'nt a line when it came time to squat.

Sitting here eating my PPWO..thanks to SteveO i am trying Oats in my PPWO for the first time tonight..not bad so far SteveO.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 12-14-2005 at 10:09 PM.

Thread Information