Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If this ****er comes near me w/ his vacuum cleaner again I'm breaking his face!!!!!!!

I'm sick and tired of it. This big retarded cocksucker who works at the gym as a custodian needs to take his vacuum cleaner away from me. Seems like everytime he starts to vacuum he starts at whatever machine or bench I'm on, and continues to harass and distract the shit outta' me with whatever I do or wherever I go next. Try being on a leg press machine and concentrate with all that "Vruuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm, Vroooooooooooooooooouuuummmmm" shit going on right next to ya. I swear to God I felt the vacuum touch my machine the other day. If he keeps his shit up he's as good as dead, I dont give a **** if its Xmas or not, he can spend it in heaven. Bitch

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    why dont u just tell managment

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    why dont u just tell managment

Sounds like what I would do.. First ask him to please not get around you and if he continues ask the manager to keep him away.. Maybe he likes you and wants to be near you?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I know how u feel man. When I was doing db press the other day I would just drop them very very near his precious vacuum and he got the point

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm sick and tired of it. This big retarded cocksucker who works at the gym as a custodian needs to take his vacuum cleaner away from me. Seems like everytime he starts to vacuum he starts at whatever machine or bench I'm on, and continues to harass and distract the shit outta' me with whatever I do or wherever I go next. Try being on a leg press machine and concentrate with all that "Vruuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm, Vroooooooooooooooooouuuummmmm" shit going on right next to ya. I swear to God I felt the vacuum touch my machine the other day. If he keeps his shit up he's as good as dead, I dont give a **** if its Xmas or not, he can spend it in heaven. Bitch
    maybe he has a crush on you

decadbal is offline Banned
    im thinkin maybe you shouldnt be doing bench when im vacuuming...lol

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    im thinkin maybe you shouldnt be doing bench when im vacuuming...lol

Yo Deca , you move bro? Says North Charlotte? What gym you at there? I used to ho the gyms around there

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude you gotta laugh at that situation... a guy with a vaccum following you around ahahahhahahahaha!

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    i Know I was out of line next time get off the machine and kick it, whats he gonna do..kick it back?

Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    i Know I was out of line next time get off the machine and kick it, whats he gonna do..kick it back?

I'm seriously considering this, actually more like a downward motion w/ my foot and breaking it into 50 gazillion pieces

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    just bring a dust buster in with you and whenever he sits down go suck up crumbs and shit right in his face a little pay back

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Just face it, he wants to blow you!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i think your a head case If that kinda shit gets to you.
    The poor guy is vacuming floors for a living.. he is probably a few fries short of a happy meal and has enough problems without some geared up asshole wanting to kill him for doing his job.

calm the hell down dude.

Or kill some poor bastard making minumum wage cleaning up after dirty ****s at a gym... whatever.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    same things been happening to me lately...the fuqr even went as far as repeatedly bumping into the mat that I was lying on while do reverse crunches...I finally got up and moved the mat so he could vacuum the fuqn' floor...I don't care of much they make; they can still show a little respect

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    anger management buddy ... lol

Your about to do something you need total focus on such as hack squat w/ over 700, or bent over row w/ 315, some dipshit is standing 2 ft from you w/ a noisy vacuum cleaner seems like every ****ing time, I think this would get to alot of people, not just me. It's not a coincedence anymore, the guy feels the need to vacuum near me whenever possible. And have I done anything to him? No. The post just helps me vent a little. Nice avatar, and I'm the geared up asshole huh.

i guess not putting up a 315 bench.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    i guess not putting up a 315 bench.
    10 reps

you remind me of a buddie of mine. angry little bastards. i should give you his phone number hes always pissed off too.

Hey, I got an idea, lets both post our pics and let the board decide who is a fat sack of shit and who is for real, chump

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If this ****er comes near me w/ his vacuum cleaner again I'm breaking his face!!!!!!!-2-wks-out-004.jpg  

yeah, stacked is hot. and he knows it.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    you actually look like a snaper lol

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    yeah, stacked is hot. and he knows it.
    I'm not trying to be an asshole, and I'm not trying to be concieted, but for Christ sakes, always has to be that 1 asshole who doesnt know dick about the situation and feels he needs to play ref or something. His profile says he's 6'5" at 280, I'd like to see what that looks like, calling me an "angry little bastard"

i know you werent trying to be concieted or an asshole honey! i was being serious...you're hot! take a compliment geez! j/k

I'm not trying to be an asshole, and I'm not trying to be concieted, but for Christ sakes, always has to be that 1 asshole who doesnt know dick about the situation and feels he needs to play ref or something. His profile says he's 6'5" at 280, I'd like to see what that looks like, calling me an "angry little bastard"

Bro, you better calm down before i bust out a pic and put you to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i know you werent trying to be concieted or an asshole honey! i was being serious...you're hot! take a compliment geez! j/k

Oh no, I took it as a compliment. Wish it was that easy all year, but there comes a bulking season unfortunately, thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Bro, you better calm down before i bust out a pic and put you to shame.

Post it bro, I love seeing members who actually look like they bodybuild, maybe we can learn something from each other. After all, learning is what this board is about right? (besides for my BS posts when I'm bored)

Post it bro, I love seeing members who actually look like they bodybuild, maybe we can learn something from each other. After all, learning is what this board is about right? (besides for my BS posts when I'm bored)
    My avatar is my pic at 205lbs...i'm currently cutting to 185lbs...i am such a fat pathetic loser...but cut me a bit of slack as i am an amateur.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    dawg yall better calm down before i pee on both of you

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    My avatar is my pic at 205lbs...i'm currently cutting to 185lbs...i am such a fat pathetic loser...but cut me a bit of slack as i am an amateur.

You have a good base dude, and no worries, I'm still def an amateur as well. Keep up the hard training, you'll get there.

And for the record to anybody reading this post, I do not carry myself concieted b/ of my pic I posted, I'm here to learn just like everyone else, I just dont let people call me out like some bitch w/ respones like " I'm guessing your not benching 315?"

chest6 is offline Banned
    so angry stacked..hadnt seen an angry venting post from you in like a week..i was getting worried

chest6 is offline Banned
    315..chump change

Well not now..damn cutting stole all my strength

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    so angry stacked..hadnt seen an angry venting post from you in like a week..i was getting worried

I suppose I'm getting known for that around here lately. I'm sorry guys, its just the holidays and all, my knee tendonitis, had to take a shit halfway through my lift yesterday, I got alot on my shoulders right now, forced to stay up until 12:35a writing posts for your enjoyment. Well, I gosta get another meal up in me, peace fellaz

Gotta grab my last pro/fat of the day here and off to bed and then up for glorious AM cardio.

I will talk to you ladies lata....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    You have a good base dude, and no worries, I'm still def an amateur as well. Keep up the hard training, you'll get there.

And for the record to anybody reading this post, I do not carry myself concieted b/ of my pic I posted, I'm here to learn just like everyone else, I just dont let people call me out like some bitch w/ respones like " I'm guessing your not benching 315?"
    YOU COCKY MOTHERFVCKER!

j/k ............... Tranzit=

Your a ****ing dwarf dude. i dont have to post my picture here i am a regular sized adult. See heres the thing you wanna get big, becouse for one you are a midget but beyond that you have emotinal issues that are quite evident by your posts. Your a cocky little ****er i have seen 100s of people like you. Your angry becouse your genetics suck so you lift weights to try and even yourself out so you feel better about yourself. I have good genetics. I dont have to work for it. and when i do work for it i get it alot easyer then you. And while this might piss alot of people off becouse there are alot of half pints little big men around here its a fact. I am currently on cycle in my first week. I will post my pics when my cycle is done just like i had planned.
    So you keep lifting and getting wider while everyone "women included" laugh at you. And yeh tough guy 315 is bitch weight even at 10 reps. even at 30 reps with short ass arms like you have you should be putting up MUCH more then that. Sorry to all the short people i offended. But i let this little bitch unload on me both barrels and waited to post this till he was done.

Keep your little kid shit with the rest of the little kids.

****ing idiot.. IM GONNA BEAT UP THE GUY WHO CLEANS THE GYM!

Your a ****ing dwarf dude. i dont have to post my picture here i am a regular sized adult. See heres the thing you wanna get big, becouse for one you are a midget but beyond that you have emotinal issues that are quite evident by your posts. Your a cocky little ****er i have seen 100s of people like you. Your angry becouse your genetics suck so you lift weights to try and even yourself out so you feel better about yourself. I have good genetics. I dont have to work for it. and when i do work for it i get it alot easyer then you. And while this might piss alot of people off becouse there are alot of half pints little big men around here its a fact. I am currently on cycle in my first week. I will post my pics when my cycle is done just like i had planned.
    So you keep lifting and getting wider while everyone "women included" laugh at you. And yeh tough guy 315 is bitch weight even at 10 reps. even at 30 reps with short ass arms like you have you should be putting up MUCH more then that. Sorry to all the short people i offended. But i let this little bitch unload on me both barrels and waited to post this till he was done.

Bodybuilders are made not born. I've always believed in busting my ass for anything

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

not tryin to piss you off or nothing but this post might cost you some time off...but ive done some risky things too lol where im surprised i didnt get suspended. Nark knows what im talkin bout.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

Tranzit in all honesty you seem to be the angry mother****er here. Ever since you and i had that disagreement, i notice when you post sometimes, and all you ever do is talk shit and belittle people. And you have brought out the "short card" so many times its FVCKING RIDICULOUS! Stayinstacked's profile says hes 5'9" since when is being that height considered a dwarf? If you have nothing good to contribute to a thread or atleast some something respectful dont post in it. Stop talking so much shit to members! I dont know who is worse between you are the tyrone bigguns character.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information