Mizfit is offline Banned

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

My ass just got nervous.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Heres what Ask Alice has to say

Dear Alice,

I have a question that I don't think you have addressed before (hope it's not too kinky). I am interested in learning the technique for doing a prostate massage. My partner enjoys being anally stimulated and I am sure this would be a "winner" for us. I just need to know the proper way to do it.

Dear Reader,

While anal play may be considered kinky and somewhat taboo, it's a sexual practice that more than a few men and women, regardless of sexual orientation, enjoy. In men, this potent pleasure point is the prostate, which is found inside their anal canal. The prostate's primary function, however, is to aid in reproduction. It does this by secreting a fluid into semen before ejaculation occurs, helping with sperm mobility and prolonging the life of the sperm once it leaves the penis.

Before anal play, it can be helpful for your partner to urinate and/or have a bowel movement before you begin. You can cut and file smooth your fingernails as well, so that there are no rough or jagged edges. Relaxation is also important, minimizing or preventing the possibility of tearing the thin lining of the rectum, and setting the stage for pleasure. Some people relax by taking a warm bath. Others begin by sensuously massaging their partner's body, slowly leading to the butt and inner thighs, using or adding massage oil or lubricant. For safer anal play, you can wear a latex glove with a dab of water-based lubricant on it.

When you are both ready, you can begin massaging your partner's prostate externally. Using your index and middle fingertips, you can touch, rub, stroke, or press his perineum (the area of skin from underneath his testicles to his anus), trying various sensations and pressures. Using your other hand, you can stroke other parts of his body for additional arousal. This is the beginning of the massage, so encourage your partner to communicate with you about what feels good to him.

As your partner begins to enjoy the sensations, using water-based lube, gradually insert your finger(s) into his anus. You may both need to experiment with various positions that allow for easy access. In the meantime, you can begin with him lying on his back. Insert your finger(s) about an inch or so, and when your partner is comfortable, move your finger(s) in an upward motion along the wall of the rectal lining that faces the front of his body. Try to locate a round bulb of tissue — this is the prostate. Once you locate this area, move your finger(s) in a "come here" motion, as if you were asking someone to move closer to you so that you could whisper a secret. Use your finger pad(s) on the tip(s) of your finger(s) to massage the prostate, and be mindful of not using your nail(s). Ask him what feels good and how he wants to be touched. While you are touching your partner in this way, you can ask if he wants more or less pressure, or slower or faster strokes. You can also ask him if he wants you to touch his penis, testicles, or perineum simultaneously. Some men like oral sex or kissing at the same time, too.

Be aware that receiving anal stimulation may cause feelings of having to go to the bathroom. More often than not, this is just a "feeling" that the stimulation causes and may take some getting used to. If your partner indeed does find pleasure from this experience, it might set him over the edge if you rhythmically or irregularly press on his prostate gland before or during ejaculation. It is even possible for men to orgasm through prostate stimulation alone.

Hopefully, you'll hit the jackpot with this rectal rub. At a minimum, you will be learning together, trusting each other, and having a new experience. For more information, you can refer to Jack Morin's book, Anal Pleasure and Health.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    stroke your prostate.. if you didn't have a gay hangup .. you mite see it feels damn good
    yep, best orgasm ive ever had

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I think most men just don't admit it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I think most men just don't admit it

Miz is 100% right. When even i have had this done it was great. If your getting head and she is doing it right when you cum is un real. you will shoot a load so dam hard it's not funny.

Miz i take it you have done this befor.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    stroke your prostate.. if you didn't have a gay hangup .. you mite see it feels damn good

No gay hang ups but am 100% straight, never tried or have been curious....my prostate has been milked and was very enjoyable. First time it happened I was kinda iffy about it cuz I had never done anything like that before but me and my girl were gettin so crazy and nasty it just happened. Then when another tried it I was thinkin, geeze is this a fantasy for all girls to get their fingers up a guys ass just as a guy would wanna get his dick wet?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Miz is 100% right. When even i have had this done it was great. If your getting head and she is doing it right when you cum is un real. you will shoot a load so dam hard it's not funny.

Miz i take it you have done this befor.
    The fifth..

I think sex.. is good when your with someone and willing to explore..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    No gay hang ups but am 100% straight, never tried or have been curious....my prostate has been milked and was very enjoyable. First time it happened I was kinda iffy about it cuz I had never done anything like that before but me and my girl were gettin so crazy and nasty it just happened. Then when another tried it I was thinkin, geeze is this a fantasy for all girls to get their fingers up a guys ass just as a guy would wanna get his dick wet?
    I don't think i would do it to everyone but ifyour in a relationship and there some trust.. sure

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, here goes nothing! I have done everything imaginal. NOt sure what you guys have posted because I'm not reading through all these threads. But, I have had sex on the bathroom floor while we both pee'd on each other. Basically had sex in a puddle of our urine. I've given her golden showers and she has given to me, several times. She's woken me up in the middle of the night just to do that. I know as sick as it sounds, it is such a turn on. We both have pee'd in each others mouth. (a little nuts, but I like taking it to the edge). As far as anal sex, fingers in ass, etc... Shit, I just did that on my lunch break. (no Lie)

ur man enough to admit what turns u on, salut

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    ur man enough to admit what turns u on, salut
    ahhhh Thanks bro. I know it sounds SICK!!! But, It is the biggest turnon I've ever experienced. Hell, I always say "try everything once", you might like it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    ahhhh Thanks bro. I know it sounds SICK!!! But, It is the biggest turnon I've ever experienced. Hell, I always say "try everything once", you might like it!!!!
    WOW! so does the smell of piss turn you on?

WOW! so does the smell of piss turn you on?
    HELL NO!!!!! But, she makes sure she drinks a crap load of water, so honestly it's not that bad. It's not about the smell. I think it has more to do with how crazy it is. And watching a girl piss on you is incredibly sexy.

HELL NO!!!!! But, she makes sure she drinks a crap load of water, so honestly it's not that bad. It's not about the smell. I think it has more to do with how crazy it is. And watching a girl piss on you is incredibly sexy.

Yeah I hear ya on the crazy part of it, that's what gets it going....I'm just not on that level yet.....I don't think I could ever drink piss or eat shit....at this point if any body took a leak on me I would be pist
    Last edited by taiotosh7; 04-10-2006 at 01:23 PM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Different strokes.. for different folks..

I don't think i could do the piss thing.. but sexual exploration is fun

BUYLONGTERM

BUYLONGTERM
    Of all the posts I've seen on this board throughout the years, This has to be the funniest!!!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!! AND NO I WILL NEVER EVER ALLOW a GIRL TO SHT on me. That is out of the question.

Different strokes.. for different folks..

I don't think i could do the piss thing.. but sexual exploration is fun
    I agree, if you don't explore, sex gets boring...

Blog Entries
    Wow someone on my side.

I think are age plays a big roll in the sex game. when i turned 25 is when i started to get real crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Wow someone on my side.

I think are age plays a big roll in the sex game. when i turned 25 is when i started to get real crazy.
    hm so i have like 4 years before i start pissing all around me

Blog Entries
    hm so i have like 4 years before i start pissing all around me

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    i wouldnt let a finger go in my ass, not because i have a hangup or some sort, just seems dirtyy
    $4.99 buys a box of 50 latex gloves at walgreens. Just don't let her do it if you are not empty up there, use a glove and plenty of lube (nothing beats good old fashioned water-soluble KY jelly or the generic equivelant...don't bother with the KY liquid) and if there is an accident, you just stop, toss the glove, clean up "back there", and continue on with other fun and games. She will know immediately when there is a gopher trying to get out of the old burrow. Best position is probably with you laying on your back with knees spread and raised, a pillow under your tailbone. Hands and knees works okay, too. Either one allows her easy access to your weiner with her free hand. You might also try laying on your side, the upper leg drawn up so that the knee is near your chest, the lower leg straight. This for some reason is very conducive to relaxation. My member is quite thick and I have taken quite a few anal cherries more or less painlessly in this position. The old "bend over and grab your ankles" position really sucks for this. Why do doctors like to have you just stand and bend over for digital exams? Darned if I know, because it is nearly impossible to fully relax your sphincter in this position.

The main reason so many women like to do that, is because men enjoy it so much and they just want to please their man. Would it surprise you to know that most women take considerable pride in their sexual artistry and ability to please a man? Women pass these little tricks around like cornbread recipes.

Love
    Anna

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I had an ex who pee'd on me. She was huge into the squirting thing, which was pretty sexy.

Best thing I love is public sex. In a park, or public area where people can see you, or hear you is great.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    squirting is one thing I haven't figured out yet. are there some girls that just can't do it? I try to make my girlfriend do it all the time and it never works! who knows the best way to do it cause I'm open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    squirting is one thing I haven't figured out yet. are there some girls that just can't do it? I try to make my girlfriend do it all the time and it never works! who knows the best way to do it cause I'm open to suggestions.
    dont shag her for a month and make her so horny and **** her so hard lol she probably will be so ****ing horny and if ur lucky she might just squirt, otherwise if that wont help have sex when she needs to pee, when she comes she will squirt pee all over u

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Yea, I know, thats hot! I think you need to strengthen a muscle or something. Thats my suggestion for everything lol.

yeah, I guess she just needs to learn to relax and let it go. I've tried everything. I've had her pee, I've fingered the inside fluid pouch thing (when you point your finger like you are calling someone over to you), and I hit it real hard! I put it down really well, I mean often times I rip her so we can't have sex for a week. She has a problem of being too dry all the time anyway. Maybe I should try a new girl?

yeah, I guess she just needs to learn to relax and let it go. I've tried everything. I've had her pee, I've fingered the inside fluid pouch thing (when you point your finger like you are calling someone over to you), and I hit it real hard! I put it down really well, I mean often times I rip her so we can't have sex for a week. She has a problem of being too dry all the time anyway. Maybe I should try a new girl?
    maybe pick up some lubricant instead of a new girl

maybe pick up some lubricant instead of a new girl
    every time we've tried it it's nice at first but once it dries (which is quickly) it gets really sticky.

every time we've tried it it's nice at first but once it dries (which is quickly) it gets really sticky.
    u have any foreplay? have like 20-30 mins forepaly, make er reaaallly horny make her beg for that big ol dick

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Seymour Butts has an instructional video on Female squirters and how to make em do it! lol
    Gotta strengthen her PC muscle.
    He'l show you the excersices she needs to do.

I assume you have found her G-spot? Try different techniques. Try both the "heeeeere, doggy!" finger motion with the finger crooked into a hook, and also try waving your straight finger from side to side over it, the pad of the finger, and not the tip, doing the work. Lots of lube is important! Try KY jelly, not the liquid. It lasts a long time. When it does start to dry, a little shot of spit brings it back. Make sure she has a totally empty bladder, because often the sensation when you first start to diddle her is like she has to go pee. After all, the G-spot does surround the urethra, in similar fashion to the male prostate. She needs to not have that subconscious worry about wetting the bed. A decent buzz will also help. It will dull the sensations a bit (sometimes that is actually a good thing because women can be much more sensitive than men) but it will dissolve the inhibitions.

A vibrator on a low setting can be beneficial in this effort. The only drawback to using a vibrator is that you can't always tell exactly where you are directing it. With the finger, you can feel the g-spot and you know when you are on target. There are vibrators specifically designed for G-spot stimulation. (these also work well for prostate stimulation, but wrap them in a condom so they don't absorb butt smell) Alternately, you might try a more powerful vibrator simply inserted into the vagina.

Another key to giving a woman almost any sort of orgasm is consistency. Once you are on the home stretch, it is important to keep the force and motion and rhythm consistent and unchanging unless she urges you to change it. "missing a beat" at the wrong moment can set you back ten minutes!

Look up "kegel exercise" with your search engine. A strong PC group (the pubococcygeus muscles) will help with this. Also it increases your pleasure when you boink her. BTW the same exercises are beneficial to a man. It will help you shoot farther, attain a more rigid erectification, and pleasure your partner when you twitch your doodle inside her. It will also increase your own pleasure when you orgasm. In fact, many men can train themselves to orgasm alone, without even touching themselves, just by doing kegels. ( usually you would have to go without coming for several days to do this )

Some women just can't squirt, period. Probably half of the female women I have had long term relationships with could not, under any circumstances. A lucky few could shoot a flood of girlycum! Peak age for this in my experience is mid-late 40's. However, only a couple of them squirted detectable amounts during regular intercourse. I don't mean the sudden flood of wetness of vaginal origin... I mean the actual squirting from the urethra. When you feel it gushing against the top of the base of your organ in rhythmic squirts, Girlfriend, you know you have experienced something very, very special and precious. But if you can't get your lover to squirt, don't fret. NEVER equate sexual performance with love! Our bodies and our minds differ, in ways that we can't help, but we are all equally valid as sexual beings. My Princess once had sex with a paraplegic who had absolutely no feeling down there. They both parted in tears of joy. The best sex comes from the heart, and not the gonads. So sure, give this a shot, but don't let it dominate your love life, whether you succeed or not.

Love
    Anna

you are so sweet, thanks anna!

annas the shit, you should come with me on all of my dates giving me advice

annas the shit, you should come with me on all of my dates giving me advice
    Honey, you wouldn't need a date if you had me with you!

Love
    Anna

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick

Love
    Anna
    you frighten me

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick

Love
    Anna
    grrr you go tiger

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information