Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

Whats the kinkiest thing youve done in bed? Warning, sexually expliciate !!

well lets here it then...

i know there are some serious man whores on this site (stayinstacked and Dally to name a few)

i dont think ive done anything particulary kinky other than anal and all the other "usual" stuff

a girl the other day asked me to piss on her in the shower though - i must admit i did consider it (just so i could say i'd done it mainly)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I had my girlfriends roomate in the room with us, she said she just wanted to watch... On a water bed I had her lay sideways with the bottom leg under me the other leg over my leg/hip, I was using the waves to cause the motion while I was holding her wrists to slam up in her. Her friend lays down next to us naked, messed up my wave, so I slap her pussy and tell her to hold her legs high in the air. Now while still stroking in one I started slapping the others pussy and she asked I do it harder, so I did. After a bit I got off the bed and told the roomy to suck me. She started to just lay there, I said no get in the doggy position so my gf can smack that ass. She did, and my gf everytime she smacked her she went forward and made that gag sound. She made that sound alot, so I pulled out and spewed all over her face. My gf licked the rest off me while slapping my ass(she also hit my lower back a few times, ouch). I made the roomy say she was a dirty whore and told her to beg me to fvck her. She got in the missionary on the side of the bed, and I stuck it in her ass instead. I told her to keep saying she was trash and told her to say she wanted to eat my gf ass out. She did. Then after I thought it was clean enough I got in the roomys position and finished the ass licking while the roomy sucked me clean. After an hour we did go back at it again but lazily and lovingly(without violence).

Mizfit is offline Banned
    nothing.. i just like to lie there and watch

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I had my girlfriends roomate in the room with us, she said she just wanted to watch... On a water bed I had her lay sideways with the bottom leg under me the other leg over my leg/hip, I was using the waves to cause the motion while I was holding her wrists to slam up in her. Her friend lays down next to us naked, messed up my wave, so I slap her pussy and tell her to hold her legs high in the air. Now while still stroking in one I started slapping the others pussy and she asked I do it harder, so I did. After a bit I got off the bed and told the roomy to suck me. She started to just lay there, I said no get in the doggy position so my gf can smack that ass. She did, and my gf everytime she smacked her she went forward and made that gag sound. She made that sound alot, so I pulled out and spewed all over her face. My gf licked the rest off me while slapping my ass(she also hit my lower back a few times, ouch). I made the roomy say she was a dirty whore and told her to beg me to fvck her. She got in the missionary on the side of the bed, and I stuck it in her ass instead. I told her to keep saying she was trash and told her to say she wanted to eat my gf ass out. She did. Then after I thought it was clean enough I got in the roomys position and finished the ass licking while the roomy sucked me clean. After an hour we did go back at it again but lazily and lovingly(without violence).
    That is the funniest shit I have ever heard, mvtha fvka

LMAO, oh man, what a good laugh that was

I made the parts i enjoyed most in bold...LMAO

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn, i cant even dream like that!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    u guys have wild imaginations.. e veryone knows all women r angels

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    once when i got my g/f and her cousin high on drugs one night a few year ago and we were all feeling frisky as fukc. We all got down to buisness and i "allowed" my g/f to lick my asshole whilst i liked out her cousin. Man it was good. But it is something we aint ever discussed again. Although me and the lads had a good laugh down the pub.lol

Nismo is offline Member
    I tea bagged the queen of France

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    once when i got my g/f and her cousin high on drugs one night a few year ago and we were all feeling frisky as fukc. We all got down to buisness and i "allowed" my g/f to lick my asshole whilst i liked out her cousin. Man it was good. But it is something we aint ever discussed again. Although me and the lads had a good laugh down the pub.lol
    G/F + her cousin = winning combo

erm yeah thats pretty kinky

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    well i was going pretty good with my right hand right, so them BAM i switched up to the left, and that was going good, but then i thought "Hey, let me try Samurai style" oh shiut, now that was a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    I tea bagged the queen of France

oh c'mon everyones done that

i've had the following things offered but didnt do:

-her sticking her finger up my ass (lots of women have tried this on me and its never gonna happen)
    -some girl wanted to fck me with a strap on (again no way)
    -golden shower (twice offered never taken)
    -got offered to fck an 17 year old in the toilet on the first date (didnt do it)

-some girl just came up and offered me a 3 some with her and the girl i was with - but it was only the first date so she wasnt into it ( i however wouldve jumped at the chance)

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    well lets here it then...

i know there are some serious man whores on this site (stayinstacked and Dally to name a few)

i dont think ive done anything particulary kinky other than anal and all the other "usual" stuff

a girl the other day asked me to piss on her in the shower though - i must admit i did consider it (just so i could say i'd done it mainly)

BAHAHAHAHA! Just wait till those two get a look at this one! I can't wait.
    I think StayinStacked is trying to recover his man-whore ways on AR! For some reason.
    As for Dally....well....thats Dally!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    nothing i want to discuss g lol

And, just to set the record straight!

I've never done anything of the sort...sorry...I'm a good girl!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    And, just to set the record straight!

I've never done anything of the sort...sorry...I'm a good girl!
    I'm a good girl!

Me too

did the sky fall yet???

you girls are fooling no one

most girls are dirty in the bedroom once they are there - well girls i know anyway

i like it when they talk dirty - i'm no good at it myself, but love it when they do it

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I farted once when I blew my load... it was amazing.

you girls are fooling no one

I have no idea what your talking about....I most certainly am!

Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane

ha ha

its annoying when your having sex and you need a bottom burp - u end up concentrating on holding it in and not on enjoying yourself

ive had a few girls ask me to cum in there face - which i happily obliged

sorry pinkie am i ruining the nice squeaky clean image you had of me ?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok this isn't so much kinky as funny.

I got off with an English chick in a club I was working in one night (a few years back). Anyway her friend was also with another guy, who I didn't know. We all ended back in their hotel room, and sensing a foresome starting I laid down the rules to the other guy, ie no crossing swords etc. And then we started.. Banging my one doggie style, and she started screaming at me to fvck her up the ass.. Honestly I wasn't going to go there with someone I didn't know... So I started to rim her with my middle finger, tearing the ass out of the bitch... When I was finished I went back to work and told my buddy on the door what had happened, and all about the finger up the ass.

While we were chatting (I hadn't washed my hands at this stage) another English slapper came up the stairs complaining she was tired and looking for my seat.. "Sure" I said, "sit on my lap".. I put my arm around her and found her belly button was peirced (this was years ago and it wasn't common then). I asked her what else was peirced, and she showed me her tongue.... "Wow, I'd love a blow job off that" I said... "Yea, thats no problem" she said and took me by the hand. I couldn't believe my luck and was wondering if I could get the lad up again so soon. Meanwhile my buddy was cracking up, I was getting another chic!.. But she thought the laugh was on me, instead of taking me to the toilets or fire escape as I'd thought she took my middle finger and started to simulate a blow job on it.

Breaking my shit laughing I leaned over to my buddy and said "Mark, thats the finger I had up the other one's hole only 15 minutes ago"..

Fun, not kinkey!.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    It's true there is a place for everything.. the bedroom has no rules.. well few rules and if your with the right person and theres some sort of trust.. the sex caN BE GREAT

Nismo is offline Member
    i've had the following things offered but didnt do:

-her sticking her finger up my ass (lots of women have tried this on me and its never gonna happen)
    -some girl wanted to fck me with a strap on (again no way)
    -golden shower (twice offered never taken)
    -got offered to fck an 17 year old in the toilet on the first date (didnt do it)

-some girl just came up and offered me a 3 some with her and the girl i was with - but it was only the first date so she wasnt into it ( i however wouldve jumped at the chance)
    Where they trying to hit you prostate??????? Or just wanting to finger your ass

Mizfit is offline Banned
    bUT EVEN A FART from a babe like u would turn me off hun

[QUOTE=BOUNCER]

So I started to rim her with my middle finger, tearing the ass out of the bitch...
    [QUOTE]

i never knew you were such a charmer

you gotta love english chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    bUT EVEN A FART from a babe like u would turn me off hun
    well, I'll make sure to contain myself!!!

Mesomorphyl, Flexor, G-Force, Hackamaniac, Justin Sane, Pinkvelvet, rodge nl., roidattack, stayinstacked

look at all the sickos

Mizfit is offline Banned
    well, I'll make sure to contain myself!!!
    Well my finger wont be plugging it.. ur gonna have to use ur own.. but i'll watch

i used my finger on a girls ass once and when i pulled it out she farted
    i couldnt stop laughing

she was really embarrased

Mesomorphyl, Flexor, G-Force, Hackamaniac, Justin Sane, Pinkvelvet, rodge nl., roidattack, stayinstacked

look at all the sickos

you can talk with that story you started the thread off with

Adding

24labor, lucabratzi

you can talk with that story you started the thread off with
    oh ive just noticed you included yourself in that list
    that makes more sense

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    i couldnt stop laughing

lol,

Q; Whats the difference between a pussy and a fridge?....

A; When you pull your meat out of the fridge it doesn't fart!.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    When you pull your meat out of the fridge it doesn't fart!.

What is the difference between meat and fish?

If you beat your fish it dies.

What is the difference between meat and fish?

If you beat your fish it dies.
    what do you call a bear with no ear?

b.

ohhh gawd... ban me please!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I like when a woman liks my buttho. LOL

I find it very erotic.

i couldnt stop laughing

I can't wait til smak get's in on this i'm sure he has some crazy stories but i doubt it can top fighting the midget lol.

look at all the sickos

RFLMAO!!!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information